It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why they came here

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

I've heard from various sources that there are more than one species of grey....not just a hierarchy classification but also something similar to divergent genetic lines. It's something to consider when it comes down to which ones are doing which things for whatever reason.

Just like people.....takes all types.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: makalit

They are FROM here. Just like us

How can that be? We aren't even FROM here.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: moniker

Last time I remember I was born on Planet Earth. I have no idea where you were born but I can pretty much be sure I was born here. If you're referring to our soul then cool yes I know where you're coming from.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

Maybe he's referring to the Nephilim.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I'm trying to open my own topic, but I'm not allowed yet.

Look, YOU, and that means whoever is reading this, are involved. I am reaching out to the entire human enterprise on getting our thoughts focused on what the bleep is going on here?
I don't know what they are doing here, but I sure had experiences that convinced me the human enterprise is in contact with another more intelligent mind then ourselves. Maybe it is our oversoul of the future resonating the illusion. But that's just trying to bend the most obvious.
We are being pushed into the future by a history that's been made up. In every age of mankind we had "experiences" , we ignore the most obvious and lie to ourselves because the rational thought gives us comfort. Who wouldn't be scared if an alien is trying to reach out directly with technology that can take over an entire planet. Which kan whipe out or geneticly modify a species. Which they have. I believe we are a product of them and this earth has been passing "galactic stages" which we have been observed in. They come out during these stages and appear in front of people throughout our entire history. We did not show them we are ready to dawn into the age of a galactic federation. Maybe now they are showing themselves again , we should take stand and show we are capable of managing a planet? Look at how the average joe treats another life, look at our consumption and keep "meat" in mind. We aren't showing anything worth reaching out to. There's no message of peace, love and unity going on on this planet. It's all about male dominance and the alpha males have gone beyond a critical point in history. I don't think they will allow human beings to destroy this planet. They just don't see anything worth reaching out to, for we are a species on high alert dealing with matters in the most obscure ways.They have been reaching out to a handful of people and these people are telling us straightout we should change the way we live. It's like Jesus message all over again without dogma or orthodoxy. Jeus only repeated a message from the past and that idea killed him.
Seems to me the world is being prepped for something huge. I don't think we should fear this, we should fear ourselves. How will we manage a galactic event with another species ? How will religious institions manage this? How will oil companies take this?
It's been going on wherever mankind pops up in evolution. So they have always been with us in some sort of way. I just don't know how this will foil out under the current circumstances.
Maybe it'll be like in the past... They come, they appear, they disappear and that'll be it. It's been like that throughout our entire history. Though I feel this is different, I honestly believe we are being prepped for visual contact. Conact that has been going on for a long time, but that has reached its peak so nobody can ignore it any longer.
I am not into conspiracies, I believe we all equally know as much and that's why I'm reaching out to get the puzzle pieces together.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Peche

You know, you are right Peche.

I never asked to be "alien boy" but supposedly that's the name going around.

I didn't even ask to be what I currently am- a "veil lifter".

I only summoned one to ask it to teach me of God.
But you are absolutely right. There IS a veil. And humanity is becoming increasingly more aware about it.

Whether aliens are good or bad for us by encountering them, is irrelevent.
What's relevent is how you say. There is a veil that many are becoming wanting to know answers.
I lifted the veil. When you lift the veil god revealed itself. I know the truth of this planet.
Lots of people in the dark. But I became a veil lifter.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I've had experiences ever since I can remember. Just never knew where to place them. As I am educated through the western institution I experienced my experiences as religious. I asked Jesus to come into my heart and it didn't take long or I would be overwhelmed with a heatsource through meditation. As I progressed in age I had visual contact with ufos. I always had witnesses with me so I knew I was not losing my mind.

I always felt I had an inner voice guiding me more then it would guide most people around me and I was not influenced by political ideas or anything other of that kind. As I went into puberty I experienced a trauma through my home situation and I got distracted from what I experienced "my purpose". My mother was my spiritual mentor, but my father closed those gates and I went solo, underground, exploring the mystery, teasing it apart and I quickly found I was "different". Psychiaters would diagnose me with autism. But I believe it is highly misunderstood. Today I find myself to be a mondane human being exploring the mind and the true nature of it all. I just didn't comform myself to rationatist culture.

As I was looking for "God" in my adulthood I quickly got a visit of what one would call the devil. My entire world was turned upside down. I got so scared through the experience I thought I had opened pandoras box and casted out a spell over the entire human race. I had a psychotic episode and went into post traumatic stress syndrome. My mother tried to "heal" me but she went crazy herself. And I mean utter crazy people, she had to go to the hospital and get medication to get back into "reality". There were "powers" revealed to me I was not ready for.
As things got back to normal synchronicity confronted me with Rudolf Steiner and the secret teachings of Jesus and I dawned into the age of the great deception. This very age while you are reading this words, it is all a great deception for we all (including myself) got lost into "reality" and we are about to experience the peak of our collective insanity.

As I am trying to keep it rational now, I find myself to be in a state of mind where rationality can't co op with current times. I find myself between 2 worlds trying to merge into a new world but there is no in between. It's either this or that. So in the end? I leave it all to The Most High and explore it all from a safe distance. I have no purpose, I'm but merely a spectator

edit on 2-11-2017 by Peche because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Consciousness is permeable. You can enter into others experiences or have other dimensions overlap into your consiousness.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Consciousness is permeable. You can enter into others experiences or have other dimensions overlap into your consiousness.

Well, I have found myself to be quite attached to mondane "reality". I had a person with me as I reached the peak of my experience and yes, I could enter whatever my heart desired for. I could "read" this person.
There are powers beyond my comprehention. It only showed me a glimps and it drove me to insanity. My ego and judgement has been compromised and it is my cause to undo what has been done to me. It has become very personal and I leave "the world" in hands of powers that be.

It's like playing with fire, getting burned and return to the problem you are trying to solve to cure yourself. It's very paradoxal and ironic in the end.

Something is going on, but it's not my playfield to fulfill any role in. The powers that be have been put in place and we can only sit back and enjoy the show.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: makalit
They came here to aid home planet aliens
Deep-seated concern evolution curve

Humanity not yet in desirable state - 10 000 - 10 000 000 years more

Fusion

What they did: Move Sun/Moon to be equal size
Put thinking genes into Ape species
Wait

----------------------------------------------------------

Now:
They await until we are in desirable being

Us: Live our lives

Did you know there used to be 7 foot tall beavers, their skull about 1.5 feet wide. There used to be giant badgers, there used to be woolly mammoths. Before that the world was coloured with different dinos. I just know they brought the moon at some point and would have caused a massive evolution curve to probably change the dinos to mammals, warm blooded creatures. Well there is almost no animals left. There's bears. That's about it for wildnerness

But this planet doesn't matter, or the life that could have been

What matters is that they get nurtured how they want, God told them he cares about them and us all

So to what we've been doing and lets keep on doing it till this whole thing is covered in us

10,000-10,000,000 YEARS?! You DO realize how long that is, right? We ain’t going to be stuck on this little planet for 100, let alone 10,000,000 if things pan out with commercial space exploration.

Wait, never mind...I read the rest of your post and you’re really NUTSO.

Good luck with this guy, ATS.
edit on 2-11-2017 by johnthejedi24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Peche

Direct your consciousness to off planet locations and it gets even more bizarre.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Yes pixelpusher, I bet that's true. The possibilities within this playfield are boundless and free from any restrictions.
That's how I drive myself to insanity, because the glue of my current state of mind is "judgement". Jesus says, do not judge that you don't want be judged by yourself (pardon my bad english)

My judgements are infecting my experience. I have to liberate myself from ideology and other judgements before even thinking about "playing" again. I got thinking about it in shock and aw and it drove me to a secure boarders within the sanctioned playfield. I was not ready. I'm just a man confronted with the same mysteries as any other wo/man.

I put my faith in God and panta rhei

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnthejedi24
10,000-10,000,000 YEARS?! You DO realize how long that is, right? We ain’t going to be stuck on this little planet for 100, let alone 10,000,000 if things pan out with commercial space exploration.

Wait, never mind...I read the rest of your post and you’re really NUTSO.

Good luck with this guy, ATS.

"SOMETHING... BEING SAID... BEYOND MY MINDS OWN RATIONAL UNDERSTAND... *AAGGH EXPLODE CALL THIS GUY CRAZY AND UNIMPORTANT AND ME STRONG* phew... that feels better aahhhhh"

So you think they are here for no reason, working in their ships, highlly purposeful, just using their observations of us for their purpose? "Ahhh yess, watching and observing them will advance us the ways we need!"
or is it more likely "Ahh, making this progress like this, will make them behave in this type of way, which is paramount for what we need back home"

I only said that 'why they are here' part out of a feeling that was transferred to me. And you can even know humans have been here maybe 14 million years. Them 300 000 000 years because they curved the evolution of the planet to be more beautiful/powerful with the equal sun/moon LONG before they planted their genes into an ape. They had to plant their genes into a beautiful/strong (from sun/moon) species. They didn't wanna do it after only like 2 million years of said evolution.. because that's nothing. So what's 10 million more years? It's nothing. But I didn't say this because of this logic. I had no clue. I said that because of a feeling transferred to me. Maybe if our genes come alive on their planet, we'll be too primitive right now. We'll want to still fight, and run, and not think or advance 'according to them'. Maybe they need our genetics to calm down, sit, think, make complex humour, and have no desire to hurt one physically out of anger.
We finally have the tech to just sit down all day and evolve how they must have been able to.
So 10 000 000 more years would be grande..

Be stuck here that long? Well you really think we're going to make it to neighbouring solar systems, the next being 4 and 8 and 11 light years away? Our current tech can go 4 ly in 6000 years. And even if we could all of humanity aint gonna go there. Too much resources and not to mention likely have to transfer resources as there's likely no earth bearing planets. And this place is still gonna stay full of humans.

So that's kind of a pointless question. As per claiming someone is nuts that says more about you than them. Anyone can have meaning in their words, the detectives can use everyone to look for intention and meaning, but to close yourself off to them says more about your minds own inability to be curious, wonder, seek, and ultimately discover.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Btw.. the knowledge in my above post isn't the 'veil' that I formerly said has been lifted. I already basically believed this before my A.E.. I was still 'in the dark' as I put it. The veil is still there because what are the things perpetrating all of this. Are they loving and wise. Or are they unfeeling, and hate us

And our planet is covered in this 'species' that could be example loving and wise. Or it could be covered in a species that is unfeeling and hates us. That have less care about the life here than we do

And then the veil gets lifted
because somehow it shows volumes about the nature of this earth

And that's when for some reason god showed himself

lkjlajs --- i'm just giving an example of why the veil lifted. when you actually experience one millions upon millions of information is shown to you.. you get all the answers.. like do they know what they are doing... are they caring.. do they feel emotions.. are they helpful.. these is just 3 of millions
edit on 2-11-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join