It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone noticing a pattern here?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
You are quite right. And it's working great.
So many otherwise intelligent people, arguing over insignificant concepts, while the wolves get what they want.
Any and all feeling conflict: please step-away, and ponder these ideas.

originally posted by: Azureblue
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Yes, they all serve the goal of divide and rule ...... of the masses that is. Why do you think they have organised sports and different religions?

Montagu Norman, was an English banker, Governor of the Bank of England from 1920 to 1944.Said:
Text

 “These truths are well known among our principal men, who are now engaged in forming an imperialism to govern the world. By dividing the voter through the political party system, we can get them to expend their energies in fighting for questions of no importance."

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Intelligent response!

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Intelligent response!

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Agreed, all the issues being discussed/argued over are absolutely meaningless.

Meanwhile, a giant invasive government continues to operate irrespective of its leadership's direction (ie: the legitimate authority, DJT). The deep state must be dismantled, and its members made to pay for their crimes against America. We have a judicial system for a reason - time to start using it properly.

Basically, if it is an issue being discussed on any MSM outlet you can be assured it is a useless distraction.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Meanwhile, a giant invasive government continues to operate irrespective of its leadership's direction (ie: the legitimate authority, DJT).

Thankfully, America is not an autocracy.

Luckily, we have separation of powers.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

A lot more people really care than we realise I think.

Another writer mentioned, but bloody "Divide and Conquer" has been used like since forever almost.

I have to agree with you, it seems people don't care.. where I am at, I talk to some of the younger folks, like mid-20's to early 30's, and ask them their thoughts.. like on Las Vegas for example. Almost everyone to a soul thinks the "story" stinketh greatly.

3NL1GHT3Nd1 darn good point that truly can't be mentioned too often.

It is such a "primitive brain", almost hard wired in propensity to be competitive, and to protect ones particular belief system.
that belief system would also include political persuasions.

To break this hard wired defensive mental reaction... I think it will take a few more centuries of evolution to achieve.

Star and flag mate.. good words.

a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   
You know, I was just thinking something like this before I saw your post.

They put all these scandals out there regarding the president and other people, so that people can think and talk about them.

Truthfully they are not that important.

----

It reminds me of Zaphod Beeblebrox from Hitchhiker's :

He was briefly the President of the Galaxy (a role that involves no power whatsoever, and merely requires the incumbent to attract attention so no one wonders who's really in charge, a role for which Zaphod was perfectly suited)..
- Zaphod Beeblebrox from Wikipedia

edit on 6-11-2017 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

I like our dialogue, Liquesence. I hope you don't mind that I use the two of us as an example here.

Social interaction (not just politics anymore) has degraded to a point in this country where the fabric holding us together is truly at risk of unraveling. As we've discussed in the past, we have some very different political views but are both working toward (what we believe is) the best interest for our society. In your signature, I even see quotes from patriots like Dr. Martin Luther King and Pres. Jefferson - which tells me our mutual and ultimate goal is doing what is best for our country and fellow people

Although we have differing points of view, we are able to hold a rational and intelligent discussion on virtually any issue. I may lean to the right (libertarian/classical liberal, really) and you may lean to the left, but that doesn't prevent us from holding an honest discussion and making actual progress.

I know this is a little off topic, but with all of the events going on I just felt it was important to jot these thoughts down somewhere. Anyhow, I really appreciate your thoughts on these issues and the rapport you and I (and several others) have.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join