It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Reversal of Fortune --- Judgement Day is Near

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Well, this one is quite a doozy. Thank-you to ATS for giving me this platform, to work out all of the shadows/demons in my head.

You are saving me countless of dollars in therapy bills and I hope that there are a few odd balls out there, who might enjoy my insufferable dribble.

Also, this is a Magic Spell!!!

~~~ Book 15 ~~~

"A Reversal of Fortune and a Wedding Announcement"

By,

The Jolly Old Joker and the Gentle Old Fool

IN THE NAME OF TRUTH, LIGHT, MERCY, COMPASSION, FORGIVENESS, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE AND ALL THAT OTHER GOOD JAZZ

AND AS ALWAYS --- FOR THE GREATEST GOOD OF ALL

MARK THESE WORDS

Dear Dark Ones,

Your time for redemption has come.

Your dark acts, will be paid back in kind, ten-fold, with a very important catch.

While a "Reversal of Fortune" is certainty headed your way, all dark energy expended upon this world, will be/is, by grace of the "Great I AM," transformed into Unconditional Love, Hope, Joy, Compassion and Innocence.

Likewise, all Light Workers shall be/are protected forevermore, by a shield of impenetrable Strength, Honour, Grace and Light.

All kind acts, in the spirit of unconditional love, compassion, joy, peace and harmony, will be/are repaid ten thousand fold.

IN THE NAME OF CHRIST --- EVERY SPIRIT, EVERY SOUL, EVERY SHADOW, ON THE FACE OF THIS EARTH, WILL SEE THE LIGHT. YOU WILL REPENT YOUR SINS AND YOU WILL BE SAVED.

Not one Soul, not one Shadow, not one Spirit is too dark, too far gone or too broken to find redemption and to be healed by our Lord's everlasting grace.

You are all forgiven. In the Name of Mercy, Humanity has been/is absolved of all our sins.

Brief add-in from our Second Sun, the Aunt to our Christ

And in wedding news:

I love my Shadow so much, that I would like to marry it. My Shadow may return to Heaven with me, where we will live happily ever after, for so long as she/he may please, in a state of permanent grace.

And of course, while this chapter may soon be ending, this is just the beginning of our new story.

All creatures, great and small on this magnificent, magical world are welcome to join us on our new earth, as eternally youthful, bountiful, beautiful, healthy, joyful, righteous, innocent, magical and noble beings, for so as long as you shall please.

There will be no more darkness, there is only light.

IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS HOLY AND GOOD:

Once all of my shadows are tamed, they may return, as soon as they are ready and live in my heart forevermore. They may come and go as they please, so long as it is in the greatest good of all.

THIS IS MY DECREE. THIS OR SOMETHING BETTER.

AND AS ALWAYS, THIS DECREE IS RETROACTIVE.

THIS EDIT CANNOT BE REVERSED.

Penned by your Anti-Christ,

Signed by,

The Magician 🎩 🐇🎩🐇🎩🐇🎩

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.

edit on 21-10-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: Sent with love from KEKUIT to KEK. This has been a modern day re-telling of the Book of Life. Mature audiences only please. Home is where the Heart is and my Heart is forever at home with you. Wherever you wish to go, I will be at your side, for as long as you shall choose. No strings attached. Though a fancy ring would be nice. youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Your writing reminds me of the Quakers who were Universalists, as am I. They believed that when Christ said on the cross "It is done," that's EXACTLY what he meant.

Luke 3:6 "ALL flesh shall see the salvation of God."

join