It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump plans to release JFK assassination documents

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Apparently if they are made available they will not be online. You will have to apply to view them in person behind a closed door.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
or they will release files, with giant black markers over anything juicy lol.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: ipsedixit

He's a conspiracy nut and this is only to get his base of conspiracy nuts excited. Look you guys are already salivating.
It's not going to exonerate Oswald. He shot Kennedy in the head from the book depository. Get over it...

Aww, what happened? Your one way thinking club not have their meeting this week? Damn cults always missing their meeting.

Just a shame you forgot where you are. This is a conspiracy website.

I thought you'd remember, because you keep going on and on about Russia, but then want to go take a crap on the ones you don't like.

ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

a reply to: intrptr

And when the files show that theory to be the crock that it is you'll claim they didn't release everything.
It's so predictable I wish I could take bets on it.

You're the predictable one, helping to bury the truth at every turn. This is an Alternative Information website, at least counter with something other than your opinion. Hopefully that includes alternatives to the official story, instead of just shoveling dirt on peoples questions.

If I want that I can watch Cable News.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
This proves Trumps dementia. Maybe they will release the JFK files on twitter....

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

It's not going to exonerate Oswald. He shot Kennedy in the head from the book depository. Get over it...

Oswald was never tried or convicted for that in a court of law. You convict him with nothing but your opinion. Got anything else proof positive besides that?

waiting...
edit on 21-10-2017 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

[quoteI think the military and the CIA are actually at odds with him to some extent.
Again, designed distraction. The message after Kennedy was assassinated was clear: don't differ with the enemy within, just the declared enemy without.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Oswald was never tried or convicted for that in a court of law. You convict him with nothing but your opinion. Got anything else proof positive besides that?

waiting...

I don't think LHO was a shooter, however he was a CIA operative. I'm not sure LHO was killed by JACK Ruby. It could have been staged. Ruby shot a gun on national TV, Oswald grabs his gut and fall into the arms of his guards, he is never seen again. Oswald could have disappeared to a beach far, far, away.

James Files, aka James Sutton, confessed and also implicated Charles Nicoletti and John Roselli as trigger men in the assassination of John F. Kennedy. Files said it was a CIA/ organised crime operation in retaliation for Kennedy withholding air support in the failed Bay of Pigs invasion. This seemed credible to me. I listened to the Files interview on YouTube. See below.

I also think George Bush, ran the op for the CIA and Jerry Ford, LBJ, Nixon, and J. E. Hoover were complaisant in the cover up. All four were President after Kennedy and it took the heat off of FBI Director Hoover as Bobby Kennedy, the AG was breathing down his neck.

Ford was the inside man on The Warren Commision, Bush made his bones on the op and Ford appointed him Director of the CIA. Nixon hated Kennedy and was in Dallas that November day. LBJ hated Kennedy and became President at his death.

If I'm right nothing of consequence in the files, will ever be released.
My 2 cents worth.

youtu.be...

edit on 21-10-2017 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

You sound like your more than casually observant, have looked into it.

Ever see JFK, The Smoking Gun? Worth a look.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I have seen it. It didn't work for me.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

Then you didn't pay attention.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

If you do the math on this event you can see where the shot came from, and oddly who benefited most from it (hint: the one building that wasn't inspected in the plaza that day also had ties to George de Mohrenschildt) Do the math and you will see what could be going on here with the shots fired that day (but sadly the truth will only come out when what's left of the papers from that day are released)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

If you do the math on this event you can see where the shot came from, and oddly who benefited most from it (hint: the one building that wasn't inspected in the plaza that day also had ties to George de Mohrenschildt) Do the math and you will see what could be going on here with the shots fired that day (but sadly the truth will only come out when what's left of the papers from that day are released)

There was more than one rifle and more than one calibre. The bullet (7mm) that pierced JFKs neck, the seat, Connally's chest, rib, wrist and thigh, remained whole. The one that penetrated JFKs skull (.223) exploded into minute fragments.

Thats why the brain, the X-rays, the autopsy photos and notes are all missing. To cover that up.

They will never release any of that. In fact they confiscated it all to cover up that part.

Covered in the documentary, JFK, The Smoking Gun that another member has claimed "Doesn't Work".

edit on 21-10-2017 by intrptr because: spelling, additional

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

The story of the 5.56 being used was never substantiated with solid evidence (hence the fragmented bullet) same goes for the whole driver shot first theory as well as the "Mystery Woman with the camera" theory (though if that woman did have a working camera, I would like to know where the film is)

****SILLY SIDE NOTE****

I wonder why we haven't heard a peep from Ventura on this yet?

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

He's a conspiracy nut and this is only to get his base of conspiracy nuts excited. Look you guys are already salivating.

He shot Kennedy in the head from the book depository.....www.youtube.com...

Really anyone today left saying anything but conspiracy is most surely a disinfo agent or worse.......we are far beyond the days where someone supporting the single shooter lies can simply blend in and out of our group.....most understand this today....lol.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

The story of the 5.56 being used was never substantiated with solid evidence

All the witness testimony, "smelling gun powder at street level", seeing the rifle visibly held in the follow up car, seeing a shot fired from the follow up car, etc. --all of that was excluded from the hearings during the Warren Commission investigation.

The Bethesda autopsy testimony by medical personnel that they were 'pressured' not to investigate further, to surrender X-rays and rolls of film, to falsify X-rays, to remain silent, etc. --also covered up.

The photograph of the Secret Service follow up car and the agent holding the Stoner AR15 is been downplayed, when that calibre and projectile are the only thing that could explain the severe wound trauma and the minute bullet fragments seen, X-rayed and collected during the Bethesda Autopsy.

The brain, missing, the X-rays, missing, the photographs, bullet fragments and drawings, all gone.

Covered in the Smoking Gun documentary.
edit on 21-10-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I honestly don't know what people are thinking is in these documents. Do you really think there are going to be memos outlining a government plan to kill JFK? There will not be anything of substance.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

a reply to: Guyfriday

The story of the 5.56 being used was never substantiated with solid evidence

All the witness testimony, "smelling gun powder at street level", seeing the rifle visibly held in the follow up car, seeing a shot fired from the follow up car, etc. --all of that was excluded from the hearings during the Warren Commission investigation.

The Bethesda autopsy testimony by medical personnel that they were 'pressured' not to investigate further, to surrender X-rays and rolls of film, to falsify X-rays, to remain silent, etc. --also covered up.

The photograph of the Secret Service follow up car and the agent holding the Stoner AR15 is been downplayed, when that calibre and projectile are the only thing that could explain the severe wound trauma and the minute bullet fragments seen, X-rayed and collected during the Bethesda Autopsy.

The brain, missing, the X-rays, missing, the photographs, bullet fragments and drawings, all gone.

Covered in the Smoking Gun documentary.

Jeepers this one is like popping fish in a barrel....lol....the smoke and gunpowder smell at street level came from the Mobster murderer in the sewer to the front right of the limo....frangible round from a Fireball fired at an upwardly rising angle from the lower rightside front quadrant .Yes a Mauser was photographed and we have all seen the pictures online....it was used by the same greaseball Cuban who had chicken for lunch.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

I honestly don't know what people are thinking is in these documents. Do you really think there are going to be memos outlining a government plan to kill JFK? There will not be anything of substance.

You do realize that the US government had nothing to do with this (the US government in this case refers to "elected" officials, and not corporations and "charities" that buy off the "elected" officials) Again just do the math.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Interesting, looking into the history off the .223 ammo. Remington designed the round in 1962. Didn't start producing. 223 till 1964. Kennedy was shot November 22 1963.

SO WHO HAD A PROTOTYPE?🤔

The .223 Remington (.223 Rem) is a rifle cartridge. The name is commonly pronounced either two-twenty-three or two-two-three Remington. It is commercially loaded with 0.224 inch (5.56 mm) diameter jacketed bullets, with weights ranging from 40 to 85 grains (2.6 to 5.8 g), though the most common loading by far is 55 grains (3.6 g). A 90 gr Sierra Matchking bullet is available for reloaders.[3] The .223 Rem was first offered to the civilian sporting market in December 1963 in the Remington 760 rifle. [4] In 1964 the .223 Rem cartridge was adopted for use in the Colt M16 rifle which became an alternate standard rifle of the U.S. Army. The military version of the cartridge uses a 55 gr full metal jacket boattail design and was designated M193. In 1980 NATO modified the .223 Remington into a new design which is designated 5.56×45mm NATO type SS109.[5]

DesignerRemington ArmsDesigned1962Produced1964–presentVariants.223 Ackley Improved, 5.56×45mm NATO

Wasn't available to civilians till 1964.
edit on 21-10-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join