It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump plans to release JFK assassination documents

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
washington post

President Trump announced Saturday morning that he planned to release the tens of thousands of never-before-seen documents left in the files related to President John F. Kennedy’s assassination held by the National Archives and Records Administration.

“Subject to the receipt of further information, I will be allowing, as President, the long blocked and classified JFK FILES to be opened,” Trump tweeted early Saturday.

Lee Harvey Oswald's tax returns may be in those documents, which would be highly revealing in the opinion of some JFK researchers who believe that he worked for the CIA.
edit on 21-10-2017 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Oct 21 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix link

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

Lee Harvey Oswald's tax returns may be in those documents, which would be highly revealing in the opinion of some JFK researchers who believe that he worked for then CIA.

Screw the patsy.

Lets see the X-rays, photos and notes confiscated by the FBI during the Bethesda autopsy.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Let's see everything.

I don't think he will make good on this initiative, at least not in the way that would put an official seal of approval on what most of the American public have become convinced of anyway, and that is that many of the most outrageous attacks on America since 1963 have come from within. Trump is starting to act like Samson, showing that he is ready to pull down the temple before he goes down himself.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

The deep state that carried the coup in 1963 against the people of the United states, 'sealed' those records for fifty years, then balked when the fifty years was up, now "Trump says" they will be released.?

They will never knowingly release information pointing the finger at themselves. By that I mean the Military Industrial Complex. That deep state, the same one thats been around since WWII. The factories for war that produce arms are the same ones that existed back then when Kennedy was assassinated just before escalation into Vietnam.

Lockheed, Boeing, Grumman, Northrup, Dupont, etc. Not even the names have changed to protect the guilty. Big Business run by Oligarchs with their hands on the political levers behind the curtain. Trump has nothing to do with it, he's just an announcer. This points out "he's" not releasing them anyway. Least not the pertinent, incriminating ones...

politico

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Now Trump thinks this will be a feather in his cap.

No way we'll get all the info and most important info will never, ever, ever be released. Too close to Americans uprising due to the Deep State's power over us.

This is truly a disappointment, among many with Trump. Everything he does is for sensationalism and PR.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

This is definitely a political maneuver on Trump's part. Maybe it is meant to reverse an erosion of his "base", which has not been really substantial, but which might be interpreted as significant, given the fanatical, irrational character of that base.

It might also be seen as a veiled threat to his obstructors in high places. Threatening them is very dangerous to do, of course.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

It might also be seen as a veiled threat to his obstructors in high places. Threatening them is very dangerous to do, of course.

Nah, he's a businessman, he's one of them.

They are playing the people, appearing divisive, its only theatre.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I think the military and the CIA are actually at odds with him to some extent. Rex Tillerson certainly is. Big business must be against him to a considerable degree since most of them are globalists.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
The conspiracy theorist thinks this will distract from Russia.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

In theory Trump could reconvene the 9/11 commission, or reinvestigate 9/11. I think that might be seen as a considerable threat by some people. It might actually have a bearing on the Mueller investigation, indirectly.
edit on 21-10-2017 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

He's a conspiracy nut and this is only to get his base of conspiracy nuts excited. Look you guys are already salivating.
It's not going to exonerate Oswald. He shot Kennedy in the head from the book depository. Get over it...

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Trump changes his mind and flip-flops a lot. If this release actually takes place, then I will believe him.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

And when the files show that theory to be the crock that it is you'll claim they didn't release everything.
It's so predictable I wish I could take bets on it.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Oh yeah... rolls eyes.
I'm not big on the conspiracy theories myself. Sorry you're barking up the wrong tree.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
The conspiracy theorist thinks this will distract from Russia.

Yup this is a distraction move to get the lame stream media to chase another squirrel. " look a squirrel and it's a big one, go get it"

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

He's a conspiracy nut and this is only to get his base of conspiracy nuts excited.

Are you saying that his supporters are all conspiracy theorists? What would be the point of focusing on "conspiracy theorists"?

Look you guys are already salivating.

Every tweet Trump puts out get attention. Of course people are salivating.

It's not going to exonerate Oswald.

You don't seem to be familiar with much of anything. Oswald has not been convicted. Of anything.

He shot Kennedy in the head from the book depository. Get over it...

No thanks.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Well it's a good thing you're on a conapiracy website, i guess. . .

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: denybedoomed

He's keeping us all "honest". lol.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

They were supposed to be released. It's not Trump releasing. They were supposed to stay sealed for 50 years or so.

Don't give that to Trump.. has nothing to do with him. "Believe me". Don't

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

A 1992 decree added twenty five years and that expires on Oct 26 th.
The only thing left in those files that has yet to be released are probably intelligence reports.
You don't think it's going to reveal that Oswald wasn't the assassin do you?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join