It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How much corruption will it take?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
What level of corruption is needed for the definition of TYRANNICAL GOVERNMENT for the people to finally have the legal authority to forcefully over throw the government as written in the constitution, and the purpose of the second amendment? Where or what level grants us the protection to do it? Because I honestly feel we have exhausted every peaceful means possible. I am sick and tired of the lies, and UN-accountability. It is time something gets done about it. How can anyone justify what is happening.

For the record I am a Trump supporter, I have been from the very beginning. I have to say i am extremely disappointed in the fact that we still have yet to see anyone held accountable and brought to justice. I think he has done a fairly good job in the other aspects of his job, but something needs to be done about Sessions, and something must be done about the POS that held office previously along with his mobsters. i don't see things getting better until we have a justice system that is free of the swamp creatures and capable of being trusted.

I am beginning to feel the constitution is nothing more than a myth. I don't see how anything written for our protection is possible in regard to actually enforcing in reality.
edit on 10/20/17 by xyankee because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/20/17 by xyankee because: spelling

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xyankee

3 days without water, 1-2 weeks with out food and the whole thing comes down around our ears.

In other words as long as people are comfortable, not hungry, not cold and entertained it is difficult to say what will pull the lynch pin.

edit on 20-10-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

It's quite disheartening. The corruption and greed goes so deep that it won't be rooted out. We need a massive change. But, like Seasonal, I think that the majority of us are too fat and happy. Perhaps the sheep are better off.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xyankee Well maybe if your dear leader would actually drain the swamp you won't feel this way. Oh and what did the big O do to you? You seem a bit triggered. Want to talk about it? Oh and mods please move this to mud. This is in no way breaking news just a rant.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: yup

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Seriously, is that all you have to add? Thanks for bringing that to my attention. a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

You're gonna have to be more specific about stuff for anything you said to have merit. You want to say the last admin was corrupt and doing stuff illegally then you have to actually show what they did that was illegal. Same goes with Sessions or anyone in the Admin. now.

Because Government can do stuff you don't like or stuff you disagree with all they want. They all do. Because if it's legal they can do it whether you agree with them or not.

If you can show them doing things that are in fact illegal and punishable then that's different. But just because you don't like what they're doing isn't grounds for overthrowing them. They all do things some of us don't like but we still have no grounds to overthrow them for it.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Regretfully I have to agree with you. I have been holding on to hope that we would still have a "hero". Someone in the right position and authority capable enough to reach out to others, military, what ever it took to fix this serious problem. a reply to: TobyFlenderson

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

You're gonna have to be more specific about stuff for anything you said to have merit. You want to say the last admin was corrupt and doing stuff illegally then you have to actually show what they did that was illegal. Same goes with Sessions or anyone in the Admin. now.

Because Government can do stuff you don't like or stuff you disagree with all they want. They all do. Because if it's legal they can do it whether you agree with them or not.

If you can show them doing things that are in fact illegal and punishable then that's different. But just because you don't like what they're doing isn't grounds for overthrowing them. They all do things some of us don't like but we still have no grounds to overthrow them for it.

Not to be a wise ass, but I would hope you have been pervy to everything that has transpired in the last year with Clinton emails. the tarmac meeting with Lynch, and how the whole thing was handled. Then we have the recent issue over the Russian Uranium deal. More than I care to list. Every day it seems dirt is found on these people daily.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: xyankee I want to wrap my head around this. So the person you support is in the highest held seat in the world. Nothing is changing and you want to over throw a govt. Well slap me silly, you are nothing but a butt hurt supporter of a party that got nothing done and you came up with some crazy way to not accept what you voted for and to over throw a govt. Well done

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

That's a really good way of putting it.

Without any more info from him establishing a logical and reasonable argument with evidence to support it then that's what this very well may be.

Just a pissed off person who now has voters remorse but is still unable to accept responsibility for it.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm Thank you, I came up with that on the pooper. Prob the same place the OP came up with some breaking news..... Great OP

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
When everyone loses cable. Which is actually happening.

time.com...

variety.com...

HollyWood is feeling it too.
edit on 20-10-2017 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

The colonists left England seeking freedom from state religion. So it wont happen again until religion becomes the overt policy within the federal government.

The Seven Mountains theology has already infiltrated the White House.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
No I think you are misunderstanding what i am asking. I just want to know who or what is needed before someone can do what they feel is necessary to see justice is served, I am not butt hurt. I am not tied to a party, I just want to have faith in the fact that things are being done ethically and honestly. a reply to: Allaroundyou

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

No better place on earth to do some clear thinking than on the pooper, that's for sure.

Next best probably being in the shower or chopping wood, personally speaking.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xyankee Well you hinting at overthrowing a govt is not kosher imo. It does seem like you have voter remorse. Things go top down not bottom up like in the past. Disclaimer: I am not talking about the frakking trickel down crap. Back to the topic, maybe the Trump admin could fix this issue if maybe they got along. I am not a supporter of this admin but if they actually got results then I would support that. But no, nothing has been done. Just a bunch of he said she said.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm I would be chopping wood with no shirt but my axe head came off due to the high lead in my Alex Jones suppliments which had me swinging like a mad man. So in the down time from chopping wood I have pooped 5 times and have done 1200 pullups.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join