It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired ‘Navy SEAL’ praising Trump on Fox News was a fake

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

This kind of reminds me of that guy who tried to be Obama's interpreter during Nelson Mandela's funeral. You've got to have some brass balls to attempt a con like that. Then when they are discovered it is always amazing they even attempted in the first place.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Yeah.
People can be strange humans.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Not the first time, and will not be the last. Fox got its start distorting the news to their liking...

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
EDIT: Looks like Don Shipley was already called, considering he made the determination. Awesome.

In any case, sounds like Fox New was conned by some criminal stolen valor wannabe. I mean, I expect this type of "reporting" from CNN but not Fox.

Oh well, still love ya FNC. Breitbart and Infowars are better, though.

edit on 10/27/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: cklein61

I think you're mistaking that with CNN. CNN (and other leftist entertainment-news sources) were totally discredited during the 2016 election. Unless CNN jumped on the extreme anti-Trump bandwagon, they would have been abandoned by the right and the left.

Anyone remember CNN's tripe on 11/1/16?

A model that has correctly predicted the winner of every U.S. presidential race since Ronald Reagan in 1980 is forecasting a big victory for Hillary Clinton.

Clinton is expected to get 332 electoral votes, while Trump is predicted to get just 206, according to the Moody's Analytics model, which is based on three economic and three political factors.

Overall, the U.S. is growing and that favors Clinton. Most Americans can feel their pocketbooks getting better. Moody's predicts key swing states -- Florida, Ohio, Colorado and Pennsylvania -- all going blue this year.

source: CNN

We all know how those predictions turned out. They knew they were incorrect, given the massive outpouring of support for DJT. However, attempting to steer the narrative 24/7 to "Clinton has already won, you don't even have to show up" was their way of colluding with the hostile media to influence the election.

Ideological echo chambers are very, very destructive to our constitutional republic.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Do people still watch mainstream media? I mean members of this site... You would think that reading about all these interesting things here, people would of realized by now just how fake television is in general. I don't know why some of you are still surprised when you hear that a piece of news is fake.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join