It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

accepting ourselves

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
You can't say we are just 1 insignificant dot in the grand network because that's ignorant
So you can't pretend it isn't important

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Apparently we can alter our own DNA, so there's that! We're also getting pretty good at editing genes technologically.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Djenesis

yes we can alter our own by focusing on tasks it will inevitably change but why take what god does into your own hands it's alot along the lines of fukushima japan. of course we are getting good at editing genes it's a gray's interest and we follow in their foot steps. there's no such thing as 'technology' is the way of advancement,

some beings use biological technology (PLANTS) to tune their auras, to connect to the cosmos, to make potions as their passion. it's different for each planet. yes you can hail what the grays on the one planet specialized in. but you'll mostly be doing that because of the 2% of their genes they spliced into you 15 million years ago.

think about the tech these natural animals could have had if they weren't interfered with.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
because there's no space police to deal with this crime
we'll have to leave it up the karma police

soon real soon we'll fix what they did

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
here's what we are gonna do.

we're gonna kick their butts out of this solar system, sending them with a message in a bottle saying NEVER do this again

we're gonna leave these natural animals and have ONE city on earth. we're gonna head to the moon and let these animal stay here we are also pushing the moon back far away.

‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍
Edit: the city we will live on for a short term basis and then leave.
edit on 21-10-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
‍‍
Glory
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
‍‍
And then we'll finally see it. What this planet was supposed to be.
We'll see polar bears, all by themselves, we never saw or found God before. That's because
we were blocking the pinhole. We'll see penguins swimming.

And we'll come to understand

What an awe inspiring thing

This all just came about by itself?? These animals?

And then we'll see what God is.

Because we'll understand this existence creates life

And that there seems something a bit too awesome about this random tid bit.

And we'll discover it's a conscious awareness

And finally we will just gaze in awe

and find the god for some reason humanity never believed in

We never believed in because something just wasn't right

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: makalit
I don't know if some of you got my point. If you live in a city there's a higher chance you won't.

You forget that they also moved the or brought the moon to be perfectly equal size.

Making the animals and plants more orderly which substantiates towards 'beautiful' (in our opinion)

This was a perfectly good planet, that can go back to being in god's hands. Push the moon back and let it go on purely.

But the predator to prey is a perfect similie of aliens to earth and i dont just mean greys. We can't just have a beautiful God vulnerable planet like earth sitting alone going into higher dimensions. Because we have predators AKA grays really i think grays are the only intelligent species

Indeed.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: makalit

So aliens spliced dna with us 15 million years ago?

So what did we do for 14,988,000 years?

Because all evidence suggests that we were no different than our biological relatives up until around that point, pretty much everything we did is mirrored in nature.

I already posted examples of animals showing intelligence, animals constructing, animals doing ceremonial activity.

So what was the point in this splicing, it did nothing nature can't achieve.

You keep speaking of grays as a fact... Do you have evidence or an angle I can chase to find out this stuff?

I mean I can say coconuts taste like chocolate but it doesn't make it so.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Nature is a beast.

All animals can kill if they have the desire for it. Getting away with it holds water too.

I mentioned that herbivores will occasionally eat insects, they can even eat carcasses or eggs.

Nothing is weak about life on earth, aliens hypothetically might be powerful in "other dimensions" they may have the technology to rule this one... But if they want to come down to earth, the fact is our single-celled organisms would eat them alive.

If a water buffalo can do that to a lion, imagine what a human could do to an invading force.

Prey, a concept closely associated with circumstance.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

here you can compare a typical human nymphling with a gorilla one suggest skimming the vid

(at 1:24) you can see not too much different

like i said we are basically just gorilla's who had 1.8% dna and that DNA changed nothing besides intelligence. what changed our bodies was that we started walking up right, for 5 million and more years, started wearing furs/knits so that we out-evolved fur,(for 5+ million or more years) and we came to be how we are. 98.3% of our body is a natural gorilla body that chose to do a U-turn and stop climbing, start manipulating materials, and 5 or so million years of such activities made the body and thus DNA shape of it take a turn but it's just an adaption to coats, running,

from about 2:30 onwards
www.youtube.com...
you can try to imagine a orange spotted jaguar and compare that to a gorilla, and us, and we are still a lot more similar to a gorilla than a jaguar.

i don't know for what purpose they added their DNA
either to experiment, thought it would be interesting, to crossbreed with the result, i dont know.

but as humanity will soon some day find out, it will then be our guidance for what is best

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
(vids not working eh)
for about 24 hours now, i accepted 'christ'.
what i was really doing was tango-ing with it's energy. (tango= the dance)
because as a vegetarian, i am sensitive to energy. (when i eat hard meat for 2 days straight... i lose it)

christ can compell the aliens amuck. you will feel good and trustworthy in the rightiousness.

but i noticed this similar type of energy for the simpsons, and even disney. if you watch a clip for 4+ seconds, you start to really feel it, like you submit a part of yourself to receive lots of positive affirmation of the simpsons energy, and it is really a collective global feeling worldwide. i never watch it for more than 2 seconds because i start to feel the submission and adherence, so i keep scrolling down.

i always questioned why, of all things that would have a great energy, it would be christ energy. but just as experimented by the simpsons 'very strong' energy, it is just the sheer fact that global energy presence is much stronger than you'd interpret initially. when you tune into christ, it's the global collective energy that you are tuning into.

and really- why wouldn't it repel aliens. it's a strong energy.

but i have to tell you one thing. i think they like it.

I realize today- that Christ is all about humanity. Pro-humanity. It's in saying "Hey, I love humanity, i love whyever we exist, and want more!! I like what god did here!!"

So I think aliens are actually quite pleased. It can get them to go. It's like personally hailing their work.

If you want to connect to God, you don't hail Christ.

You find out what God is, if it's there, it's there to discover. You go out and discover, and find the truth yourself.

Aliens will keep on me now. But I felt protected with Christ.

But I won't hail what they've done, as all Christ worshippers in some way do, unknowingly.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
And really, we are we, they are they, 2 entirely different things and no being can speak for what another being is experiencing. They have no say for what we desire for ourselves for what is best.

If they get angry that I'm turning them into what they really are, interefers, and they think I shouldn't- how can they speak for what a different being feels and thinks is right? They can't.

Only we can.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join