It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Objects in Sky Over My House

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
/me looks for triangle-coloured glasses and can't find them...

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Thanks for posting.

Very strange, especially the bird part.

Sounds like a glitch. In what is the question.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Nice work. There aren't very many good UFO reports these days that have a time warp element in them. I don't know what you saw, but like many others here, I'm super jealous.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Downright bizarre. Too small to be craft, unless these are tiny, tiny aliens, eh? Surveillance apparatus of some sort?

Dang. Were you scared? I think I might have been.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I once saw a dragonfly in our garden. Looked like the regular critter, but the unusual thing was that it dived and climbed to gain and lose speed. Normally dragonflies just turn whatever direction they want to face and then zoom off in whatever direction they want to go in, and they will let you approach them if you move slowly.

This one flew away the minute I moved towards it.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
The part about the bird reminds me of the videos of airplanes freezing in mid air.

airplanes freezing in mid air

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Doctor Who !! Wasn't there a crack in the time line and it was eating people....when Amy and Rory were around.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I've only shared this with a couple of close family members.

On a summer afternoon in 2012, while looking at the sky, a group of at least a dozen or so large, dark birds caught my eye. They were flying in a circular, swirling type pattern as if traveling up an upside-down funnel. As they flew higher into the narrowing funnel shape, each began to disappear as they reached what would be the smallest point of the funnel.

The sky was clear blue where they were and I waited for a bit to see if they would reappear but they did not. One of the stranger things I've ever witnessed. They whole thing really looked like they were flying into something that was invisible.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Interesting read, two years ago, i was maniacally typing "bird drone" on search engines, because one of them nearly hit me in the face, it was waaaayyy too fast, missed my head by a couple of inches, and it disappeared.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

First, AB, I believe your report.

Second is TEOT's opinion (triangle colored glasses are on. Everybody open your UFO books to chapter 23).

Big Black Triangles (BBT) can "go invisible" if they want to. I know because I saw through one with the moon clearly visible behind. I was waiting to get a good look at it as it passed in front of the moon from my perspective. As it did, it went shimmer-y (kind of silver-ish waves) then I could see behind it. I could also see the lights on the bottom allowing me to continue to track it.

Then there was the report here on ATS about a "hangar" in the sky. A garage door like opening with a landing deck. Then the door closed and the landing bay winked out. There was nothing there.

The whole thing points to you having an invisible BBT nearby sending out drones! They probably did not expect anybody to notice the globe. The "bird" probably was for them to mark which house below interrupted their drone activity. Probably keep an eye on MUFON reports or what not.

That is TEOT's own hair-brained idea of an explanation! And I'm sticking to it. You saw really neat-o tech and you did not see the real, real, really neat-o tech.

Can I ask you this? (Heck, I'll ask anyway
). Have ever seen a "sky flash"? It is like... ah, I will wait for your response!

Hey TEOT!

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts - that's why I posted this, in the hopes of getting community feedback and other's to share their own impressions/stories.

I appreciate the UFO angle (ok, that was a really bad pun) and as I've posted before on ATS, many times, I did have one UFO sighting a long long time ago (red/amber circle, day-time, sped up for a second and went "poof" like these did - just disappeared).

I have not seen anything I could describe as a "sky flash" - I would love to know more!

I know I won't walk away from this thread thinking "Ah - I know what happened and what that was!" because there is really no way to get closure on it. I will be scratching my head and shrugging my shoulders over this one for sure. It could be mundane earthly "hot new tech" as Baddogma suggested. Could be something like your black triangle or a weird "sky door." Could be something more along the lines of "paranormal." Could be I'm slowly losing my marbles...

I don't know. I guess if I'm going nuts we will find out soon enough...

Thanks again!

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975
Glitches in the matrix... The veil is thinning!

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
Perhaps a crack through to another dimension or universe? How exciting! Lucky robin

originally posted by: cosmickat
Sounds really freaky ....

Dimensional glitch maybe?

More things in heaven & earth...and all that

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Thanks for posting.

Very strange, especially the bird part.

Sounds like a glitch. In what is the question.

Hi Guys!

Thank you so much for reading and responding!! I think the "glitch" theory is the one most people asked about.

I honestly don't know, but I will say that it seemed less like a "glitch" (i.e. some weird oops) than strange but real objects that were simply behaving in an inexplicable way. I can't discount anything though, as I would need to have a great deal more knowledge than I have to cast off this idea lightly.

Thanks again. If you guys think of anything else, please hop back and let me know!

ETA - I am a fan of the "holographic theory of the universe" as presented by Michael Talbot. It seems the holograph theory (a 3D / 4D projection over a 2D surface) is getting more popular now than when Mr. Talbot wrote about it - he's not a physicist, but came to physics to try and explain the weirdness in his own life (a poltergeist) through an expansion of scientific theory that could explain paranormal and other phenomenon rather than pretending they didn't exist. Here is the book online for free: The Holographic Universe - Talbot PDF

VIDEO from the World Science Festival: A Thin Sheet of Reality (Holgraphic Universe Theory) - 2017

(cosmic - yeah - that quote came into my head too while posting this! Incidentally, this idea is why Talbot wrote his book...)

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
- Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio

Shakespeare Online
edit on 20-10-2017 by AboveBoard because: ETA - more thoughts and info!!

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
Downright bizarre. Too small to be craft, unless these are tiny, tiny aliens, eh? Surveillance apparatus of some sort?

Dang. Were you scared? I think I might have been.

Hey, Lady!

Yah - verrrrrrry wee aliens indeed! lol!

Ok- to get totally sci-fi here... (who me??)

If "otherworldly" then they might have been probes, at least the ball shaped thing. The bird might have been a bird caught in some kind of weird beam or something?

I am at a loss. Could still be radical earth tech, but it really did seem like they disappeared into nothing right before my eyes. And since I wasn't in Vegas at an illusionist's show, but in my own back yard, I am still just shaking my head over it.

I wasn't scared though. It happened fast, and most of the time I was just trying to figure out what it was - it didn't occur to me to be scared, just weirded out. It's like being in a state of shock when something rocks one's expectations of reality like that -- no fear, just "huh?"

Good to hear from you. Thanks for reading...

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
I once saw a dragonfly in our garden. Looked like the regular critter, but the unusual thing was that it dived and climbed to gain and lose speed. Normally dragonflies just turn whatever direction they want to face and then zoom off in whatever direction they want to go in, and they will let you approach them if you move slowly.

This one flew away the minute I moved towards it.

Hm. That is strange.

I'd bet good money that we have "dragonfly spy drone" tech for sure! Maybe that's what it was?

Who knows. The world is full of weird... Thanks for adding to the thread!

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

I once knew someone (a client) who was involved in research with dragonflies which involved some way to interface with their little minds and control them. One use was to fit them with tiny, and I mean tiny - grain of rice sized - cameras and for instance send them in to buildings programmed (I have no idea how) to recognise a certain face, conceal themselves and film them. Amongst other things. I do not know any technical details.

That is what he told me, I know it is weird but I have no reason to disbelieve him but then I know nothing about that sort of thing.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Nice work. There aren't very many good UFO reports these days that have a time warp element in them. I don't know what you saw, but like many others here, I'm super jealous.

Well, I wish I'd gotten some kind of documentation for you guys, but then it would be all about a grainy video that people would argue could have been altered, and we'd be back to whether or not I have any integrity anyway... Lol!

So thanks for jumping in here and giving it a read, as well as contributing.

No need to be jealous. It's been years and years since I've had anything newly weird like that to report! And I have zero evidence. So I know that, really, it is just another one of those "weird stories about somebody seeing something." It would have been nice to be able to contribute something with more substance.

Still, weird but cool experience, and I'm grateful to have had it...I think?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Yeah, went the hi-tech route because you did not mention anything as feeling "other worldly" in your report.

Sky flashes are like a flash bulb going off but in the sky. I usually catch them in peripheral and when I look up, I may get another. There was a posting on here from a rather famous pilot of the BBT that mentioned in passing that is how they track people who can see the triangles. They bounce light off the back of your retina to ID you. He called it "sparkle". What I have been noticing is that if I catch one at my 12 o'clock, I can turn to my 5- or 6 o'clock and catch another. Kind of gives you an idea of how fast they can move.

There is always the "paranormal" route even with a "normal" UFO sighting. Jacque Vallee would argue there is no differentiation between the two, so just call it all paranormal. I believe that there is a spectrum of experiences happening. I think that there are "nuts and bolts" craft (BBTs are graphene and other 2D sandwiched materials, but you get the idea, it is a machine), both ours and theirs, all the way to "woo", out there ideas like inter-dimensional beings.

And, yes, of course loosing your mind!

I will only believe the last one as the cause when you start arguing for a Flat Earth (with proof)!

I have said this to another member who saw something strange in the sky, do not feel bad if you do not get a 100% answer as to exactly what you saw/experienced. Look at the other way round: there are things in this world we still do not know about. And you got first hand experience of that!

Thanks for sharing! Keep watching the skis!

PS - Love the spooky avatar!

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
experienced something sort of similar once.

was a swarm of small insects. flew around in a tight sphere then scattered. at first glance it did look like an object.

not much of an oh-wow explanation I know.

can't explain the bird one except maybe visual misinterpretation of a leaf fall.

thanks for sharing.
edit on 20-10-2017 by ElGoobero because: clarify

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
And I have zero evidence. So I know that, really, it is just another one of those "weird stories about somebody seeing something." It would have been nice to be able to contribute something with more substance.

A simple story with no evidence is worth a lot more than if you had a crappy video and kept insisting it was an alien flying saucer because "it couldn't be anything else!"

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Call me crazy, but I've been toying with the idea of the 'wee aliens" since I read this.

That would be so freaking weird and unexpected. I might have to pick up a butterfly net, just in case.

(Kidding, I would be too cautious, but it's fun to think about.)

oh -- awesome Halloween avatar! Black and white with the red roses. Creative genius!

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
Call me crazy, but I've been toying with the idea of the 'wee aliens" since I read this.

As far as we know, every housefly could be a robot monitoring our every move, broadcasting its reports back to our alien overlords.

Actually, there were quite a few small flying saucers -- and their diminutive occupants -- seen during the French UFO flap of 1954.
edit on 24-10-2017 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join