It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Objects in Sky Over My House

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Okay, I debated heavily with myself whether or not to post this little odd happing, because it was just so weird. Then I thought, well, where else can I talk about it???

Bear in mind that I don't drink alcohol, nor do I do any kind of hallucinogenic stuff...

This happened fast, too quick for pictures, AND too small for my iPhone camera to do anything with. It would have needed to be a video. (my phone was inside anyway...I didn't have it on me.)

Here's what I saw:

I went out on the back porch and happened to look up during the day - it was clear with a blue sky, by the way... There was this ball-shaped object, not very high up - no more than the top of the trees, spinning. I thought at first it was a leaf caught up in some kind of updraft, but then it stayed exactly in that spot, not going either lower or higher, and it really looked more round than anything else.

The color was a light brown (thus why I thought it might be a dried fall leaf on the wind). It was not leaf shaped. Then "POOF" it disappeared. I don't mean it shot off rapidly, it just was there one second and gone the next. It was unsettling, but I can usually talk myself out of "believing" something weird happened...you know, maybe I just didn't see it right...trick of the ole eyes...etc.

So I'd talked myself out of that one, but I continued to look around the sky, just to see if I could see the dang ball again. Nope.

But then a smallish bird (robin sized?) suddenly, and out of nowhere, swooped over my house. Normal, right? But it looked odd. It had outspread wings, motionless, and it looked oddly frozen, once again holding position, neither soaring forward or going up or down...just frozen in space. It looked sort of solid - like it wasn't a real bird but a bird-shaped object.

Then it jerked forward suddenly with no wing motion. Then it froze, then jerked straight forward again - did this a couple more times. I thought I was losing my mind as this was totally not normal, but I thought about what it could be and came up with an answer. "Bird-shaped drone," I told myself, even though it was not very high up and was totally silent without that tell-tale buzzing sound you get from drone propellers. Still, I thought..."must be a drone."

Until it too went "POOF" as if it jerked forward into a crack in the sky - the sky literally ate it at a hard edge. It disappeared as if "flying" into an invisible edge of sky into some other world or invisible object right above me. I know this sounds weird. I know it sounds impossible. But the dang thing wasn't natural, did not behave like a normal bird, and it did not fly away - it just...went "poof."

Both objects were totally silent. Both happened in broad daylight. I've never seen anything like this before, nor since in the week or so that passed. I told no one but my husband, but he seemed creeped out so I didn't go into much detail...

This whole "bird" thing lasted maybe 30 seconds. My phone was inside. I had just come out for a moment to take out the trash...

Anyway... Has anyone else seen anything like this? It was definitely off the charts weird. I know "pics or it didn't happen" - I get that. I can't prove a darn thing here, and thus I'm in the Grey Area. I'm just wondering if I'm alone in this experience or not...

Thanks.

AB

edit on 19-10-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I haven't seen anything like that. However, I have read an account or two about lights or solid objects seemingly come out of a 'doorway' or a 'crack' in the sky and travel a short distance and disappear back into another doorway or crack as you described it. One I recall were several bars of light coming in and going out in clear blue sky during daylight hours. I wish I could find it for you. If I do I will post it here. I am sure I read it here at ATS.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I can't say I've seen anything too similar, but have known you on the boards to be an honest member and not an "attention seeker."

What general region are you in? Any aerospace companies with govt contracts nearby? Anything else along those lines come to mind?

It may be drone testing and they DO have operational invisibility ...according to several sources I have grown to trust and common sense.

Perhaps either the "drones" turned on the invisibility tech or returned to an air vehicle with cloaking tech.

But it could be any number of totally weird things, too ... hard to say.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
perhaps you had some rat poison residue on your finger and wiped your eye with it.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Glitches in the matrix... The veil is thinning!

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Thank you. I appreciate you taking this at face-value.

So checked the web and there are aerospace companies here in my state but nothing major close by. That is very interesting!! Why they would test over my house in my mountain city I don't know...

It's a unique possibility. I would never have considered it without your post.

I can't say what it was/they were for sure.

Thank you!!!

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
perhaps you had some rat poison residue on your finger and wiped your eye with it.

Um. No?

No rat poison here. Why would you even say that???

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Perhaps a crack through to another dimension or universe? How exciting! Lucky robin

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: spirit_horse

Hey, thanks. Please do post the thread here if you find it. It sounds similar!

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Pickering around in the kitchen cleaning up, fumble around under the kitchen sink getting another bag out etc, finger brushes up against something or other odd chemical concoction residues, rub your eye and viola.

Oh, and there's an old wives tale about 'acid' always being laced with strychnine (which can be used in rat poison [which is often stored under kitchen sinks]).

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Sounds really freaky ....

Dimensional glitch maybe?

More things in heaven & earth...and all that

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Ok. No rat poison.

And wouldn't that do more than give me a couple minutes of hallucinations (which is what I think you are getting at)?

I felt perfectly normal other than that. And I'm guessing I would have felt a chemical in my eye??

Anyway, I can't tell if you are being sincere or mocking me. Either way, I really don't think that was something affecting me.

Creative idea though. I will give you props for thinking outside the box.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Our brains, our bodies, the earth, the birds, the AIR... all chemistry. Vacuum spaces are a absence of chemistry (which they are constantly trying to suck chemistry into). So it stands to reason 'all' of our external observations are subject to chemistry, all of our perceptions are subject to our brain chemistry (which can be be altered by external chemistry).

So MAYBE you inhaled some Venus swamp gas when you opened the front door.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Well, testing in an inhabited but otherwise remote place makes sense... less chance of someone getting clear pics, anyway, but also able to operate around a few folks for testing.

I have seen white spheres zipping around and hovering in AZ back in the 90's ... and the "frozen bird" sure seems drone like.

A public source of possible invisible tech usage on civilians can be found in a book called "Chameleo" by Robt Guffey.

Weird stuff, fer sure, but it makes sense ... if one reads sci-fi and military tech publications and is willing to entertain the less public possibilities, that is.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Glad you decided to share, I think many of us have had very unusual experiences but since we know the response will generally be, your crazy in many word forms, we don't share. Which is really a loss for those who want to know the true weirdness of this world.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Chemistry and electrical impulses in the brain - experience happens to be recreated in our minds as much as it is external. I'm familiar with this.

Still, no external chemical influences happened - no Venus swamp gas or weird poison - and of that I am confident.

I would worry about my brain but this is a very very atypical experience for me.

It is a mystery.
edit on 19-10-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Thank you - I agree. That is the main concern when saying you've seen stuff that really should not be seen.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

You might have had a little bit of d m t squirt inside there. It normally only secretes during dream time but what can 'go wrong' does 'go wrong'.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Interesting possibility...

I still think I would have had more "alternative" experiences if it were chemical in nature, however... But it is certainly an interesting idea.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

First, AB, I believe your report.

Second is TEOT's opinion (triangle colored glasses are on. Everybody open your UFO books to chapter 23).

Big Black Triangles (BBT) can "go invisible" if they want to. I know because I saw through one with the moon clearly visible behind. I was waiting to get a good look at it as it passed in front of the moon from my perspective. As it did, it went shimmer-y (kind of silver-ish waves) then I could see behind it. I could also see the lights on the bottom allowing me to continue to track it.

Then there was the report here on ATS about a "hangar" in the sky. A garage door like opening with a landing deck. Then the door closed and the landing bay winked out. There was nothing there.

The whole thing points to you having an invisible BBT nearby sending out drones! They probably did not expect anybody to notice the globe. The "bird" probably was for them to mark which house below interrupted their drone activity. Probably keep an eye on MUFON reports or what not.

That is TEOT's own hair-brained idea of an explanation! And I'm sticking to it. You saw really neat-o tech and you did not see the real, real, really neat-o tech.

Can I ask you this? (Heck, I'll ask anyway
). Have ever seen a "sky flash"? It is like... ah, I will wait for your response!

edit on 19-10-2017 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: freudian kilt, corrected

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join