It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Department Reveals 2,800 Emails on Anthony Weiner Laptop

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: elementalgrove

Yes yes time to expose the guilty.

You do know that those emails were duplicates of the the emails already seen from the original computer right?
No? You didn't know that?

I know.

Difference is, they were not reviewed by a classifying authority.

Still not "getting it" ?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

a reply to: the2ofusr1

Copies Huma sent to her lap top which eventually became her husband's laptop as happens sometimes in families.

Huma gave a pedophile, a state department laptop full of classified & unclassified Government material. I'm curious to see the statutes and policies that allow and guide Stated Department employees to give away government hardware. I'm also very curious to see where giving government hardware that was NOT "secured" is allowed and in what capacity.

Can you point me in the right direction to find that information ?

And Huma was allowed to have them.

Huma was allowed to have them on unsecured, unmonitored hardware that a pedophile has access to, and used to visit potentially dangerous websites ? Even making pier to pier connections with other computers and under age users ? I cannot imagine what an IT-Security nightmare that would be.

Can you point me in the right direction to find that information, where Huma was allowed to do this ?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

That was a much less condescending response than I was going to do...I'll let it go at this point. Well done.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
his laptop wasn`t government property so the fact that those e-mails are on there is a crime, no if`s and`s or but`s about it.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: rickymouse

Lots were found that didn't go through government servers.

That's one reason the government agencies didn't know they existed in the first place.

The government agencies expected Hillary would follow the rules she was supposed to follow. That is a real lot of E-mails for people to send. I never did not send many E-mails, so I guess I just am hard at comprehending someone sending so many e-mails.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Oh really? Classified stuff all over the place huh?

Are you familiar with the word hyperbole?

You grow more hysterical by the hour.

Live, wait, and learn as we now KNOW !!

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Copies Huma sent to her lap top which eventually became her husband's laptop as happens sometimes in families. And Huma was allowed to have them.

I love watching you guys salivate over this kind of stuff.
It's kind of like watching a cat chase a laser pointer around a room then running it up the wall to see the cat jump.
The cat is always certain he's gonna get something if he's only fast enough.
Never realizing or understanding that he's chasing a light around the room.
The best part is getting the cat to do it over and over again.

Yes.

A real "Family" hive.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Oh really? Classified stuff all over the place huh?

Are you familiar with the word hyperbole?

You grow more hysterical by the hour.

Classified info in a private server, classified info on the laptop . . I'd say, yes, that's all over. It should be in one spot, not 3. This isn't spam mail we're talking about. If I didn't know any better, I'd suspect you're very anti-U.S.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

a reply to: elementalgrove

Yes yes time to expose the guilty.

You do know that those emails were duplicates of the the emails already seen from the original computer right?
No? You didn't know that?

I know.

Great, so we have duplicates floating all over the place and you find that not to be a problem? I find it more disturbing that there's duplicates all over the place. If that's not alarming to you, then I definitely know you're anti-U.S.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Copies Huma sent to her lap top which eventually became her husband's laptop as happens sometimes in families. And Huma was allowed to have them.

I love watching you guys salivate over this kind of stuff.
It's kind of like watching a cat chase a laser pointer around a room then running it up the wall to see the cat jump.
The cat is always certain he's gonna get something if he's only fast enough.
Never realizing or understanding that he's chasing a light around the room.
The best part is getting the cat to do it over and over again.

You are really, really trying to hard to act like this is a non-issue and it's really funny, to be honest. Let me put it to you like this

"You are not allowed to hand devices with classified material to ANYONE" That's why it's called "CLASSIFIED". Would you like me to past the meaning of "CLASSIFIED" for you? You don't seem to understand it.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

And Huma was allowed to have them.

I presume you have a source validating this claim?

In support of the fact that Hillary, and by extension Huma, did not have permission to have these emails on a private, unsecured system I present the following:

Throughout Secretary Clinton’s tenure, the FAM stated that normal day-to-day operations should be conducted on an authorized AIS,147 yet OIG found no evidence that the Secretary requested or obtained guidance or approval to conduct official business via a personal email account on her private server. According to the current CIO and Assistant Secretary for Diplomatic Security, Secretary Clinton had an obligation to discuss using her personal email account to conduct official business with their offices, who in turn would have attempted to provide her with approved and secured means that met her business needs. However, according to these officials, DS and IRM did not—and would not—approve her exclusive reliance on a personal email account to conduct Department business, because of the restrictions in the FAM and the security risks in doing so.
These officials all stated that they were not asked to approve or otherwise review the use of Secretary Clinton’s server and that they had no knowledge of approval or review by other Department staff.
The pertinent testimony from the former Chief of Staff, who declined OIG’s request for an interview, reads as follows:
Q
Was anyone consulted about Secretary Clinton exclusively using a personal email address for her work?
A
I don't recall that. If it did happen, I wasn't part of that process. But I don’t believe there was a consultation around it, or at least there's not one that I’m aware of, maybe I should better answer that way based on my knowledge.
Q
So no private counsel?
A
Not that I'm aware of.
Q
Okay. The general counsel for the State Department?
A
Not that I'm aware of.
Q
Okay. Anybody from the National Archives?
A
Not that I'm aware of. But I can only speak to my knowledge, obviously.
Q
Sure. And anyone from the White House?
A
Not that I'm aware of.
(all emphases mine)

ESP-16-03 Office of Evaluations and Special Projects May 2016
Office of the Secretary: Evaluation of
Email Records Management and
Cybersecurity Requirements
(direct .pdf link)

So please, tell us who exactly it was that gave permission for the use of a private server (much less a laptop belonging to someone without proper clearance) for the transmission and storing of this information?

If you are unable to provide such evidence, then we must conclude you are lying.
edit on 31-12-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join