It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Innsaei - The Power Of Intuition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Been watching a lot of deep intellectual documentaries. This one I've yet to watch in it's entirety. After seeing the reviews online I chose to add to this one my video library. My Intuitive has always been very strong. There are factors however that weaken that process. I will explain later what my views and experience of that is.

The ancient Icelandic word for intuition is “innsæi,” but in Iceland it has multiple meanings. It can mean “the sea within” which is the borderless nature of our inner world, a constantly moving world of vision, feelings and imagination beyond words. It can mean “to see within” which means to know yourself, and to know yourself well enough to be able to put yourself in other people’s shoes. And it can mean “to see from the inside out” which is to have a strong inner compass to navigate your way

edit on 17-10-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ADSE255

I watched it last week. I found it not at all about what I call "intuition."
Actually, I need to say intuition to me has to do with intuition toward the being of others. That video is more about a personal intuition that missed the mark for me.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

I'm glad you offered your input. I've watched maybe twenty minutes of it. I may carry through with it tho to wet my appetite and get an idea of what it entails. I will say this tho. Intuition can't be boxed to one expection or another. Intuition is like the wind, being carried by ones soul.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
More..

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I'd like to hear what people interpret as intuition. Is it a thought, spoken or otherwise? Share your experiences. Do you believe in magic? Destiny? Im interested in your feedback.
edit on 17-10-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Intuition is,imo,when you have that very strong,sometimes absolutely certain knowledge of something or someone.Then later it turns out you were exactly right about that certain knowledge you had.You don't know How you know,but you Know.More than about people and places and situations and such,it can also be,for instance to not go somewhere specific on a certain day,you just feel you should not go there,get on that plane,take that train etc.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

Yes. It can be. Im finding that beyond that, relationship wise, it's much different. We are swayed by chemical reaction. And that can change everything we thought was real. My thoughts on this is, can how we feel about something or someone alter our Intuition?

I appreciate your input.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Magic, only in a young girl's heart.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADSE255
I'd like to hear what people interpret as intuition. Is it a thought, spoken or otherwise? Share your experiences. Do you believe in magic? Destiny? Im interested in your feedback.

In my experience, it a type of 'knowing' though I can't explain exactly how the 'knowing' comes about. Some say it is a gut feeling but for me when I look back on the times when I heeded the feeling, I truly believe that I was saved from extreme harm.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Gut feelings are your Natural instincts, a sixth sense that kicks in when something is awry. I believe yours saved you. I've been in near accidents where I should have been dead. It's not quite my time to go, not just yet.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
In the words of a cheesy, yet wise an amusing anime once said to me in Chinese.

"Nothingness is the greatest power one could ever achieve, but one must feel sorrow."

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
In the words of a cheesy, yet wise an amusing anime once said to me in Chinese.

"Nothingness is the greatest power one could ever achieve, but one must feel sorrow."

Wiser words were never spoken.

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: ADSE255

In my experience, it a type of 'knowing' though I can't explain exactly how the 'knowing' comes about. Some say it is a gut feeling but for me when I look back on the times when I heeded the feeling, I truly believe that I was saved from extreme harm.

I was thinking about this the other day.

How when my GUT tells me something - I can give you so many instances I would wipe out the bandwidth for ATS.

What I don't 'get'?

How can I KNOW, and I mean I KNOW, what is going to happen - in many areas of personal harm, harm for others, etc?

AND I KNOW IT AT THE TIME...

But, I don't realize until after the fact - these intuitions - have 'come true'.

How do we learn to catch that moment when we KNOW something will happens - and - prevent it?

That's where my glitch is.

A couple of instances.

My Ambulance service was interviewing people for a new spot on the ATLS rig.

The man who interviewed and rode with us for a day? I KNEW! I KNEW he was a pedophile.

It was proven later he was, in fact a pedo.

My gut told me ahead of time - but it was like - a veil, a silence, fell over me and I couldn't do anything about it.

Another instance.

I was opening up an oyster. I looked down and told myself - 'Hun, you keep this up you're going to put a knife through your hand'.

I KNEW IT.

And I didn't stop and of course the knife went through the thick of my flesh between my thumb and first finger.

So how is it WE KNOW - but - can't seem to do anything about it at the time?

How do we learn to ACT on what we KNOW before it's TOO LATE???

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

That is interesting because now that I think back on the times when that feeling was so overwhelming that I was forced to act on it, it was when I was with certain people that I did not know very well.

It may be a sixth sense or chemical smells that other people are giving off, perhaps when they are up to no good.

Humans may be able to detect the smell of aggression in other people, according to a new study. Body odours from people taking part in aggressive activities such as boxing (stock picture used) triggered a cognitive change in the people smelling it, making them more anxious. This could have its roots in our evolutionary past Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

www.dailymail.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

join