It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old Cantankerous Grunt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Hello everyone, LONG LONG LONG time lurker and new member here!

I have finally decided to join this wonderful forum, as there is just SO SO much I want to say in regards to events these last 2 months or so. Some of you will agree with me, some of you will not, but I hope we can all debate and at the same time, laugh as friends!

Im am a 45 year old male from Tennessee originally. I served in the Marines 0351 in my younger years, and have been self employed many years as a hand to hand combat instructor for private security firms and various other outlets.

I am a widower and father to 3 wonderful kids!

I look forward to engaging in some great conversation, some deep conspiracies, and some crazy theories.

Thank you all for having me

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Oo-Rah! Welcome. 22+Year Camo Dude...USAF.
a reply to: SailorJerry

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Welcome to being an official member. You will get access to more content real soon and likely enjoy the site more.

Thanks for your service.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
hello Sailor. welcome aboard

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Ya got a light, sailor?

Welcome to ATS. Now get busy and entertain us with fascinating conspiracies and tall tales.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretsoftheBlueApples
Oo-Rah! Welcome. 22+Year Camo Dude...USAF.

Thank ya sir!!!! Nellis?

Thank you for the warm welcome!

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth

Welcome to being an official member. You will get access to more content real soon and likely enjoy the site more.

Thanks for your service.

I have already found that apparently I have enough access, I seemed to have upset the locals already with some of my unorthodox viewpoints. I hope it passes and they realize my intent isnt malicious!

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
hello Sailor. welcome aboard

Rosco I have seen you around, thank you so much for your welcome that means a lot from an active member

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

Ya got a light, sailor?

Welcome to ATS. Now get busy and entertain us with fascinating conspiracies and tall tales.

Aha, YOU are a virtual legend, I have seen you on just about every kind of thread they have to offer here, thank you again LIW. I have many a tall tale, I shall get busy ASAP (probably this weekend) with my more obscure stuff!

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Hello, and welcome! Nice to see another Tennessean in here! My home state, though haven't lived there in a lot of years. Lots to discuss, for certain, and some really good folks around. Plenty of "crazy" theories, too, and much to debate!

new topics

top topics

join