It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malia Obama Internship at Weinstein's Company

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

What if it isn't? Are you willing to admit you are wrong about Obama for once? I'm guessing no. In fact, I'm predicting that you'd just move the goal posts back or continue to insist with no evidence that he knew anyways.
edit on 17-10-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

What if it isn't? Are you willing to admit you are wrong about Obama for once? I'm guessing no. In fact, I'm predicting that you'd just move the goal posts back or continue to insist with no evidence that he knew anyways.

Sure...But that is only one of the many examples...IRS Scandal, FISA court taps, Obama expanding NSA power and interagency sharing.

I will need a conclusion on all those before I admit Obama didn't attempt to gain intelligence on his enemies....

How about you...Will you be willing to admit you were wrong on all those mentioned and more when it come to light? Will you willing to admit Obama was a liar, crook and thief? Stealing American Citizens rights to privacy and illegal search and seizure?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Sure...But that is only one of the many examples...IRS Scandal,

IRS Scandal? GREAT example of repeating something that has been proven to be a lie. Thanks for assuring me that you have no intention of changing your opinion when new evidence comes to light.
IRS Audit Counters Claims Of 'Witch Hunt' Targeting Conservatives

An inspector general for the IRS has found the agency went after many progressive as well as conservative groups in 2013, casting a shadow on GOP efforts to punish the agency for a "witch hunt."

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Even if O knew I really don't think his daughter was in any harm considering she was surrounded by some top notch security.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

NPR?

Lol.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I noticed you didn't answer that you would be wiling to admit you were wrong....

Now who is the person who has no intention of changing their mind?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I noticed you didn't answer that you would be wiling to admit you were wrong....

I'm always willing to admit I'm wrong when proven so. I do it all the time. Though you aren't off to a great start with your assertions without evidence.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

NPR?

Lol.

Wikipedia
Some tax blog
Newsweek
MSNBC

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I'm sure she fit right in!!

Oh no! A young, college aged female having fun and partying! The horror! What is this world coming to?

Well, college in and of itself is becoming a left wing radical fringe propaganda hangout where free speech is openly silenced in the name of free speech because a group of young liberals don't like the message. Back when college was still normal, those who didn't want to hear the message simply wouldn't attend.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

I'm sure Krazy will correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think he's claiming Obama never even heard any rumors.

I think he's stating he doesn't think Obama knew, whereas the other member is stating unequivocally that Obama knew.

So you're kinda asking somebody to prove something they haven't argued.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Why are you meddling in a girl's private life?

Something you should ask Harvey Weinstein, not ATS posters.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I'm always willing to admit I'm wrong when proven so. I do it all the time. Though you aren't off to a great start with your assertions without evidence.

The sheer power of the United States surveillance agencies is kind of a big deal....That coupled with literally dozens of women coming forward, dozens of settlements from past accusers, thousands of people in the industry with some knowledge, several on tape references from his peers in TV, movies, Academy Awards, popular cable shows all saying the same thing...Harvey Weinstein has always been know as a rapist and sexual harassing individual....

ALL THESE PEOPLE KNEW FOR DECADES BUT OBAMA DIDN'T??

In think the burden of proof would lie with you my friend...It appears the entire free world knew about Harvey Weinstein....Everyone Except Obama knew....

Sound Logical...

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408
I see you haven't visited a college this century yet.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Do you not know the difference between a rumor and definitive proof? Do you think that every rumor about someone is true? Why weren't YOU calling for his head if everyone knew?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Do you not know the difference between a rumor and definitive proof? Do you think that every rumor about someone is true? Why weren't YOU calling for his head if everyone knew?

Amazing the level you would go to defend one persons knowledge of a known rapist...You're actually trying to say Harvey Weinstein being a rapists is only a rumor....

WOW...

were done, I have no desire to have a discussion with a person who defends or even appears to defend this type of behavior. I wish you good luck my friend. I only hope someone you love doesn't fall victim to a known predator like Harvey Weinstein...
edit on 17-10-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Maybe, since you're so sure that the Obama's knew the depths of Weinstein's perversion, perhaps they sent Malia in as a spy to expose the creep, once and for all. After all, there were other women sent in wired to get the goods on old Harvey.

Maybe the Obama's are smarter and more actively attacking the problem than you think.

Come on man. No way in hell they would send their own daughter in to spy on, and bring down one of the DNC's biggest donors. That's just comical.

link   

It was when you claim that Obama should have known he was one. Though way to twist the meaning of my words. Classy.
edit on 17-10-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

link   

NPR?

Lol.

Wikipedia
Some tax blog
Newsweek
MSNBC

Lol.

So much proof in those links.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Just trowing this out there.
Are we to think that Obama didn't know the rumors, wouldn't there be some sort of security check that would have brought up a little bit of rumors from Weinstein?
Weinstein's Co is a major Dem contributor. So maybe this is business as usual in the sick belt way.?

I didn't like obama, but I have no reason to believe he is not a living father.

If I were him, I would be pissed at the fact my daughter interned with such a pig.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

NPR?

Lol.

Wikipedia
Some tax blog
Newsweek
MSNBC

Lol.

So much proof in those links.

Wow. You just refuse to want to see the evidence in front of your face. Here is a link to the report hosted on WaPo:
report.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join