It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malia Obama Internship at Weinstein's Company

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: GuidedKill

Are you trying to connect smoking pot and dancing to sexual harassment and assault? DERP.

he answered that in the initial post.
she would fit right in..

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

lol really?? I only point out that it's impossible everyone else knew but the president of the United States and I'm the one who's frothing over something... Laughable.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Um if you live in LA for quite awhile you would have known. All Obama has to do is ask how things operate from an LA resident.

Then again maybe Obama didn't believe the claims.

Knowing and proving it are two completely different things. For instance. ATS members "know" that Hillary committed perjury but the justice department can't prove it.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Ok. Let's deny ignorance then. PROVE IT. Prove that Obama knew.

Prove he didn't know....

It doesn't work that way. You don't prove negatives. You are asserting he knew so prove it.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

her willingness to be in the company of a rapist.

Your accusatory tone says it all.

Matter of fact the OP is about her being a possible witness to a crime and then went on to ask about her fitting in.

There is no fact. Only supposition. There's no reason to believe she witnessed anything at all.

By the way Malia is an adult if you are really going to push the "she is off limits" angle....

She is an adult. But she's been attacked by rabid right-wingers since she was a kid. Trying to use any of her childish indiscretions against Obama. They did the same thing to Michelle Obama and in a far more disgusting way.

Why is it you feel like dragging a young girl through mud in such an accusatory fashion?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I didn't say anything about Malia other than she would fit right in.....

I was attacking her father and him more than likely knowingly sending his daughter to a work for a rapist.

The problem is everyone in here knows I'm right and Obama more than likely knew about Weinstein and even still sent his daughter to work for him. But you have no defense for that and everyone knows that if it was such a "known rumor" then Obama more than likely had to know. Instead of trying explain how Obama was the only person on Earth who didn't know you all say "stop attacking Malia" "family is off limits" when in fact I NEVER attacked her.

Only her crappy excuse for a President father.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

There is some real evidence of Hollyweird's unsavory acts even before Weinstein. Just look at Polanski, Singer, and Crosby.

Obama should have at least investigated and done his research.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

There is some real evidence of Hollyweird's unsavory acts even before Weinstein. Just look at Polanski, Singer, and Crosby.

Obama didn't know...He thought all those people were God fearing Christians who could do no wrong!

Stop attacking, family is off limits!!!

LOL

link   

First. Would you as a father thoroughly investigate every company your kid works for? If not. Why should Obama have done so? Second. Since when do the crimes of one person convict a totally different person just because they are in the same industry?
edit on 17-10-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

link   

only point out that it's impossible everyone else knew

A lot, but not "everybody," of people suspected.

president of the United States

Fully agree that he'd heard the rumors. Along with hearing all about what a visionary Weinstein was supposed to be.

I'm the one who's frothing over something

Your shrill sounding comments certainly make it appear that yes, you are.

Laughable.

Yes, you are. Self awareness is a good thing.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Obama didn't know...He thought all those people were God fearing Christians who could do no wrong!

LOL

Feel free to prove he knew. I'm still waiting. Clearly you have proof if you are so sure he knew. Though I'm pretty sure you are just saying this because you don't like him.

Let's play another game. If the President knew about these activities then why didn't Donald Trump out Weinstein earlier this year? I mean Trump dethroning a huge DNC source of money would help is message immensely. He could have easily rallied the right wing alternative media to do so too. Yet he didn't out him either. Why not?
edit on 17-10-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Why is it you feel like dragging a young girl through mud in such an accusatory fashion?

Because of her last name, duh.

link   
a reply to: seasonal

Why do you think obama would have known anything. Thats a stupid assumption because im sure if he didhewould haveput a stop to it. Being a dad that isnt going to fly dads are very protective of their daughters.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

First. Would you as a father thoroughly investigate every company your kid works for? If not. Why should Obama have done so? Second. Since when do the crimes of one person convict a totally different person just because they are in the same industry?

Yes! As a father I would not send my daughter to work directly with the CEO of a company who have been publically accused DOZENS of times of sexual harassment. Even if EVERY single accusation and judgement was found in favor of said company or individual. At the end of the day I would beg her not to take the job but Malia is an adult...

I would be willing to bet if that happened in the Obama household they would have made a statement....The Obama's and their silence on this matter speaks loud enough for me...To bad a majority or peoples ears are clogged with partisan wax..

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Obama never had a problem sending the FBI to get dirt on other people so to think he didn't have the dirt on HW is a bit foolish.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

How do you know they didn't? Why is it your business to know if Obama consulted his daughter about her decision to work for the Weinstein company?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

LOL

Feel free to prove he knew. I'm still waiting. Clearly you have proof if you are so sure he knew. Though I'm pretty sure you are just saying this because you don't like him.

Let's play another game. If the President knew about these activities then why didn't Donald Trump out Weinstein earlier this year? I mean Trump dethroning a huge DNC source of money would help is message immensely. He could have easily rallied the right wing alternative media to do so too. Yet he didn't out him either. Why not?

Those are all great questions...You should start a thread asking that...Maybe I will post there..

Good luck!!

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Obama never had a problem sending the FBI to get dirt on other people so to think he didn't have the dirt on HW is a bit foolish.

Prove it! Stop insinuating and prove it. I'm tired of these shaky reasonings that are just coverups for you guys saying you don't like Obama.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Prove it! Stop insinuating and prove it. I'm tired of these shaky reasonings that are just coverups for you guys saying you don't like Obama.

Don't worry the unmasking scandal will be your proof.
edit on 17-10-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Prove he didn't.

HW has always had that reputation and if you don't think O knew about those then oh well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join