It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malia Obama Internship at Weinstein's Company

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I didn't like obama, but I have no reason to believe he is not a living father.

If I were him, I would be pissed at the fact my daughter interned with such a pig.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Um if you live in LA for quite awhile you would have known. All Obama has to do is ask how things operate from an LA resident.

Then again maybe Obama didn't believe the claims.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Maybe, since you're so sure that the Obama's knew the depths of Weinstein's perversion, perhaps they sent Malia in as a spy to expose the creep, once and for all. After all, there were other women sent in wired to get the goods on old Harvey.

Maybe the Obama's are smarter and more actively attacking the problem than you think.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Again. You have no idea if Obama knew that or not. Weinstein very likely had a public face and he may also have been smart enough to know not to mess with the most powerful Democrat in the country's daughter.

You're right no one knew....Harvey was such a master of disguise...

Get out of here..You're blind support is boarder line sickening.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

One never believes it will happen to their own, until it actually happens. My guess is that Harvey "pitched" to the wrong woman this time and the former president of the United States of America may just have pulled some strings to get Harvey outed this time.

Damn, you might be on to something here! It would explain why this suddenly became a problem now, after having been ignored for decades. The article doesn't give any dates for the internship, but it supposedly was earlier this year.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
I didn't like obama, but I have no reason to believe he is not a living father.

If I were him, I would be pissed at the fact my daughter interned with such a pig.

I would like to think so too....But what kind of father knowingly sends their daughter to hang out with a KNOWN rapist??

Things that make you go hmm???

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

No. Your CLEAR hate of Obama is sickening. To call the man a bad parent because his daughter chose an internship is just clear bias. This thread exists to pontificate if she even knew or saw anything while an intern, yet here you are not only suggesting she knew but so did Obama. You're the one whose views are blinded by your biases. Not me.

Just because you can find Youtube videos talking about it doesn't mean that Obama knew anything or took them seriously.
edit on 17-10-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

No. Your CLEAR hate of Obama is sickening. To call the man a bad parent because his daughter chose an internship is just clear bias. This thread exists to pontificate if she even knew or saw anything while an intern, yet here you are not only suggesting she knew but so did Obama. You're the one whose views are blinded by your biases. Not me.

Just because you can find Youtube videos talking about it doesn't mean that Obama knew anything or took them seriously.

They clearly have an agenda. He/she/it is using what Weinstein did to demonize everyone he/she/it doesn't agree with.

Very transparent, and yes, sickening.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

People seem to forget that some pretty serious investigative journalists have been after Weinstein for the better part of two decades, trying to get some sort of evidence regarding the rumors about his proclivities. So...due to the lack of evidence up until recently, it's been just that: rumors.

They also forget that for every rumor about Weinstein, there was somebody else going on about how "legendary" and "visionary" and "genius" he was. Or is, rather.

So. Did the Obamas know anything? I'm certain they knew of the rumors, at least. Beyond that, who's to say?

But hey, some people just can't get their little boners to go away whenever they see a chance to attack a politician they don't like.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

How can you really sit here and say that he wouldn't have known? While I don't put much faith in the Gov ability to do anything your view of them is a whole other level. With everyone, literally everyone knowing and there being piles and piles of people coming out saying EVERYONE knew, you really think the most powerful surveillance state to ever exist didn't know??? and then didn't inform the president he was associating with people like this???

Wow talk about blind.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

They clearly have an agenda. He/she/it is using what Weinstein did to demonize everyone he/she/it doesn't agree with.

Very transparent, and yes, sickening.

What? Who is he/she/it and what did Weinstein represent that "they" don't agree with?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

People seem to forget that some pretty serious investigative journalists have been after Weinstein for the better part of two decades, trying to get some sort of evidence regarding the rumors about his proclivities. So...due to the lack of evidence up until recently, it's been just that: rumors.

They also forget that for every rumor about Weinstein, there was somebody else going on about how "legendary" and "visionary" and "genius" he was. Or is, rather.

So. Did the Obamas know anything? I'm certain they knew of the rumors, at least. Beyond that, who's to say?

But hey, some people just can't get their little boners to go away whenever they see a chance to attack a politician they don't like.

People seem to forget it was the journalist bosses who continued to cover up the story...There are dozens of settlements over the past two decades that were more then enough proof to support what you call "rumors" . I mean literally everyone is saying they knew but because Obama may have knowingly sent his daughter to a rapist now his avid supporters are coming out saying everyone BUT Obama knew he was a rapist...

Give me a freaking break!!

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

I'm sure she fit right in!!

God forbid a young girl who is legally an adult have a good time.

I'm not a fan of Obama, but his family is off limits as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

what do you think the context of this thread is insinuating? honestly...
Why do you think the OP baited with that title, then adding a cheeky 'i know that probably doesn't mean anything' but let sway a discussion slowly towards that...
then lo and behold, 2 posts down, photos of a teenager smoking pit and at a party... what a mild coincidence...

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Yeah, plus someone who donates extensively to the DNC likely has a good fund for hush money too. Likely didn't Obama receive it (if he did he likely wouldn't have let his daughter intern).

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Are you trying to connect smoking pot and dancing to sexual harassment and assault? DERP.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Ok. Let's deny ignorance then. PROVE IT. Prove that Obama knew.
edit on 17-10-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Yes, the story was squashed. What does that have to do with the actual journalists point blank stating they couldn't find evidence to support the allegations?

Payoffs to kill accusations aren't proof the accusations happened. They're proof Weinstein was willing to pay to stop people from making the accusations.

I'm not the only one calling them rumors. Pretty much any article that talks about the whole story mentions "rumors" swirling around Weinstein. Rumors of misconduct. Rumors of payoffs. And journalists saying they couldn't pin somebody down to finally give them a name, or finally give them a hard "yep, that happened" response.

Give me a freaking break!!

Clearly you need one. You're all worked up and frothy over Obama again.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: GuidedKill

I'm sure she fit right in!!

God forbid a young girl who is legally an adult have a good time.

I'm not a fan of Obama, but his family is off limits as far as I'm concerned.

Off limits from what? No one said anything about Malia and her willingness to be in the company of a rapist. Matter of fact the OP is about her being a possible witness to a crime and then went on to ask about her fitting in. I merely pointed out that she was a free young spirt and in the guise of how Hollyweird functions she would probably be of the same mindset. And the proceeded to post pictures supporting my thoughts... What did you contribute?

By the way Malia is an adult if you are really going to push the "she is off limits" angle....

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Ok. Let's deny ignorance then. PROVE IT. Prove that Obama knew.

Prove he didn't know....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join