It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's only taken me 15 years but here goes...Hello!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Thanks to all of you for the warm welcomes!

I'm interested in so many subjects and have done a lot of reading but still feel like I'm only scratching the surface of what I could be finding out, I need to go proper down that rabbit hole! Just feel like I don't know where to start? I'm assuming most search engines filter out the really juicy stuff or its left miles down the pecking order, same with YouTube nowadays.

I think I've read/watched most false flag stuff to death (excluding the most recent few) as it's what sucked me in in the first place but still enjoy finding out about them and the different perspectives. I've recently discovered Fetzer, Dammegard so intend on finding time to indulge in what they have to say about whatever subjects, also into social engineering, spirituality, law of attraction, anything goes really, I'm open minded and willing to expand my mind to any length. So if anyone has any suggestions for reading/watching/listening or any people/sites worth looking up, it'd be much appreciated!

Gets me all excited thinking about what I could be delving into, I'm a newbie, give me a break, I'm sure my posts will become more focused /coherent as time goes on. I have the tools... I just need to know how and where to dig!

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LunaBlue

Here is a great thread

ATS, Steven Greer - ‘Unacknowledged’, Untangled and Unbelievable!

Over time you will find a posting style you like and which you do not. This is a great intro to Greer, his ideas, and his modus operandi. It a long, well thought out, and researched. By the end of the OP you feel like you've been down the rabbit hole without even venturing off ATS!

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Hello and welcome! How on earth did you manage to just lurk for all those years and not dive right in? Glad you decided to join us!

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I've probably been lurking here for 5 years so you got my beat :p

Welcome to the club, may we learn a lot and get to know the good people of this forum

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Most of us don't bite. However some do nip. Enjoy yourself and welcome!

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Finally and welcome!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join