It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Says Diplomacy is Over - Nuclear War May Start at Any Moment.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: carewemust

The next logical step is to remove Trump from the whitehouse, if not put Kim and Trump in a boxing ring wearing sumo suits and let them flab it out.

Exactly how will this solve the North Korea issue? Do you have any real input on how to solve this issue? I bet you don't. I bet you won't answer neither of my questions.

I’m still waiting.

Well I gave you my solution. End any and all sanctions and let Russia mediate.

I posed a question that never gets answered. Where are the sanctions against the USA regards the murderous campaign they have carried out in the Middle East in recent years? Come to think of it...is it only the USA that dishes out sanctions?

The USA is already the most hated country in the world. It might be that the destruction of another country will be the final nail in the coffin of a dying empire. The world already condemns you and is tired of the war machine.

edit on 8-12-2017 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: carewemust

The next logical step is to remove Trump from the whitehouse, if not put Kim and Trump in a boxing ring wearing sumo suits and let them flab it out.

Exactly how will this solve the North Korea issue? Do you have any real input on how to solve this issue? I bet you don't. I bet you won't answer neither of my questions.

I’m still waiting.

Well I gave you my solution. End any and all sanctions and let Russia mediate.

I posed a question that never gets answered. Where are the sanctions against the USA regards the murderous campaign they have carried out in the Middle East in recent years? Come to think of it...is it only the USA that dishes out sanctions?

The USA is already the most hated country in the world. It might be that the destruction of another country will be the final nail in the coffin of a dying empire. The world already condemns you and is tired of the war machine.

Lifting sanctions for what? So as to reward a brutal dictator?And you also want to let him keep his nuclear program! And why the hell does Russia have to mediate anything? If this is your solution then like I said you are just obviously very Naïve when it comes to foreign affairs, and there is no talking to you about it.

As far as The United States being the most hated country in the world? Well you know all those bases the United States has all over the world? Well guess what, almost all of them are there because the host country WANTS it there. The United States doesn’t force it’s bases to be there in most cases. Most countries like the United States. When a disaster strikes weather it be an oppressive regime or a natural disaster such as an oil spill or a tsunami the first thing the world asks is “where is the United States, what is the United States going to do about this?”

If all those countries hated the United States so much they wouldn’t be using the American dollar like it was their own.

Oh and not to worry about the United States falling because if the United States’ ecoomy collapses then the rest of the worlds economies collapses along with it so be careful what you wish for. The interconnectedness of the United States’ economy with the rest of the world is what gives it it’s strength.

Lastly I will answer your question that never gets answered. “Where is the sanctions against the United States for its murderous campaign across the Middle East?”

Answer: Murderous campaign such as wiping out the Taliban? You know the evil state that took credit for murdering over 3,000 innocent U.S. citizens in the 911 attack? Or are you referring to taking on the the evil Saddam Hussein and his murderous sons? Or are you referring to bombing Assad for murdering his own citizens? Or killing off as many I.S. Members as possible? .... that murderous campaign? Of course there have been collateral damage and my God rest their souls but that’s the reality of war.

The United States owes no apology for defending the sovereignty of its citizens and the human rights of citizens across the world. Unfortunately freedom and peace comes with the price of bloodshed but that’s exactly what the United States is willing to sacrifice for it to be one day realized all over the world and that’s just one aspect of what makes the United States so great. Have a good day.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

What is accomplished by this lifting of sanctions?

...and why Russia?

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: wlasp

China has already said that if we attack first they would side with north Korea. Going to war with both would be a horrible idea.

If trump were any sort of diplomat he would work something out with China.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: whywhynot

A child pointing a water pistol and threatening to shoot is meaningless. A child pointing a loaded gun is a different matter.

If your neighbor—or anyone for that matter—says he's going to come to your house and shoot you, does that give you the right to go to his house and shoot him first?

Wrong analogy...

If your neighbor is pointing his gun at your house... you may not go over and do something, you call the cops (UN/world police) or if you feel threatened you take action. there are states that you can shoot if he points the gun at you. I feel this is a very appropriate response.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: midicon

What is accomplished by this lifting of sanctions?

...and why Russia?

Perhaps the lifting of sanctions would be a way to reset the whole situation. Start with a clean slate as a gesture of goodwill and take it from there. That way, if nothing else, then the US for once could hold the moral high ground. Give the North Korean people something for nothing.
Russia already offered to mediate and that would have been acceptable to North Korea. Of course given the constant anti Russian rhetoric from the USA that idea is a non starter.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Dizrael

If your neighbor is pointing his gun at your house... you may not go over and do something, you call the cops (UN/world police) or if you feel threatened you take action. there are states that you can shoot if he points the gun at you. I feel this is a very appropriate response.

It doesn't help that you too are pointing guns at everyone else. It doesn't matter what 'states' do, that is not applicable on the world stage and the USA is not the world. The USA only uses the UN when it suits their purpose.

<< 14  15  16   >>

join