It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychology of a False Flag, Making Attackers and Victims Unwitting Particpants

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The Las Vegas massacre has all the hallmarks of a false flag attack. What is perplexing is that there appears to be many genuinely dead and injured people yet other aspects appear to be hoaxes. Is it possible that BOTH could be true? Absolutely! In fact, I think it is more feasible that both would happen at such an event.

Ok ATA, you're off your rocker for sure, perhaps but please hear me out. To do such an event requires 2 things: attackers and victims. It's going to be hard to find anyone willing to shoot innocent people but impossible to find willing victims. Agreed on that?

So how do we get the attackers to willingly participate? You tell them it's a drill and you recruit 10 "shooters". I put shooters in quotes because they are told they will be shooting blanks. It's a bit like the old firing squad of 10 men where only 1 is given a live bullet so no one knows who actually killed the convict. The shooters are given pre-loaded magazines but some are sprinkled with a few live rounds. They are told what positions to get in, when to fire and in what direction. They all do their part believing they are just shooting blanks as part of a drill.

What about the victims? There was a Craiglist ad for Las Vegas in the months prior to the shooting. They are told they will participate in a mass casualty drill, instructed where to and how to react at certain cues, in the case of Las Vegas you see one group suddenly begin heading for the exits while everyone else is still looking around. I believe these are one group of crisis actors. Another group will remain on the ground and apply moulage for realism. They aren't nervous because they believe the gunshots are just blanks or pre-recorded sounds of gunfire so they do their jobs. What they don't know is that others around them actually are dead, dying and wounded and think they are just part of the drill. The media will show us both the crisis actors to make some believe it's fake and also some of the actual victims making it harder and harder to tell which is which.

To ensure that nothing revealing gets out the police confiscate the digital devices of everyone at the concert. This is also another reason they intentionally herded them through certain areas so as to contain them. They may have also had the personal information on everyone at the show and been able to track them down at their hotel or home to demand their phones. The media is tightly controlled and censored, as is the crowd, the shooters, the first responders and ultimately the narrative.

That is how you can get everyone to go along with a plan that is evil to the core. You can tell your shooter group that someone found out about the drill and infiltrated the event, taking advantage of the situation (aha! is that why ISIS claimed responsiblity?). Perhaps the heroic security guard Jesus Campos who has since disappeared was scheduled to be the 32nd floor shooter but was taken out by the ISIS infiltrators? They needed a full hour to set up the scene to make Paddock the patsy. This explains the long interval between the shooting and the supposed door breach, why people at the Mandalay Bay were pushed out of the hotel and in to the garage ultimately as told by our own member Abeverage. This was to satisfy the shooter participants, not to scare the public.
Thread by Abeverage: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 16-10-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

You make so much sense, I've got chills. I really, truly think you're on to something here. Keep it coming. People are paying attention.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
There are many false flag attacks that have been admitted to by governments around the world with documentary evidence:

42 ADMITTED False Flag Attacks

It's in the manual:

FOREIGN INTERNAL DEFENSE TACTICS, TECHNIQUES, AND PROCEDURES FOR SPECIAL FORCES

The ends justify the means not matter how immoral:

An initiating event mobilizes the energies of the discontented and directs them toward violent action. Its impact is more psychological than physical and need not follow immediately after the event.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

sigh :

What is perplexing is that there appears to be many genuinely dead and injured people yet

it would help if you ACTUALLY understood what a false flag is

the origins of the term are litterly in the name :

it comes from the era when militsary units opperated under a banner // standard // flag of thier allegience

thus a false flag = a unit carrying out an attack while under the banner of " someone else " [ an important cavieat here is that the " someone else " neither knew or authorised thier flag to be used

which brings us to you error

an " attack " with alledged " no dead " is NOT a false flag - its a hoax

the only conspiracy in a straight " false flag " operation - is that the perpetrators dress , act and carry the identification are portrayed as agents of " someone else " who does not know that thier " credentials " are being missused

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Too complicated. Too many holes. Telling a number of people it was a 'drill' then expect each and every one of them to keep quiet about the fraud is beyond credible.

I'm sure you can concoct a 'reasonable' explanation for that point, but there are a number here that believe the ATS is a Psy-op, itself.

No, all they have to do is get enough people on some form of Psychotropic and the small percentage that go insane is the easiest way to 'create' these events. All one has to do is wait and when yet another mass shooting occurs, let the machinery kick in.

Much more convenient to use 'gun control' as the target rather than Big Pharma. ( it protects their multibillion dollar industry, after all.) The numbers were somewhere between 70 and 80% of the mass shooters were on some form of psych drug, IIRC.

Simple. No exposure, whatsoever. The result? A few more people buy into 'gun control'.

That aligns with many agendas, doesn't it.........
edit on 16-10-2017 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-10-2017 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Your theory sounds very much like mine. Yes, there were play actors most likely, but there were also dead and wounded.

A good friend of mine has lived there for 20 years, and they have friends who lost one daughter attending the concert, and another who was wounded in the arm at the concert.

Mike Adams has shown there to be 2 shooters, but depending upon how many audio sources he had to examine, there may have been more.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

I've been thinking about this since 9/11 when radar operators were confused about what was on their radar while NORAD was telling them incorrect information. By having ISIS claim resposiblity (or Antifa) it is a false flag. Operation Gladio was all about making the communists take the blame for the bombings so they didn't win the elections in Italy back in the '80's. I think they learned back then that it is difficult to get people to kill innocent civilians. This is just a twist on the same old ploy but makes the event happen by unwitting means. Using non-disclosure agreements and genuine confusion it's not that hard to get people to go along. Those who do discover the truth and speak out tend to have bad accidents or develop sudden deadly illnesses. Most are simply ignored and the media won't touch them with a 10 foot pole. How well has it worked out for anyone in the military or intelligence fields to become a whistle blower?

Still it's just a theory, and each can decide for themselves if this model is realistic or not.
edit on 16-10-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
The job of the media is more than just disinformation.
It is to confuse and if possible make you doubt yourself.
If you can make people doubt everything you don't even need propaganda any more.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

So you connect ISIS and Antifa as similar and false flag? Yet the gun control
issue doesn't play into TPTB? Interesting.

As far as 9/11 goes, confusion between NORAD and the FAA seems inevitable seeing no such scenario had been worked out between those entities beforehand. An equally 'reasonable' explanation.

What better way to sow doubt into the validity of the 9/11 explanations than to arbitrarily bring down building 7and make everyone think it's a false flag, when, perhaps, it was not? Or just sow more confusion on the whole thing.

I limit myself to the U.S.S. Liberty as an example of a false flag...One that backfired mightily on both nations involved. Yes?

That one had the benefit of an extremely controlled environment and personnel. Military. Orders. Yet it still backfired to a large extent.

Now to suggest that multiple civilian Saudis spread all over the country, two years in the planning,committed this under the ruse of a false flag?

I'd bet any planner of black ops would laugh his head off at the very thought. That they'd know their butts were toast if anything went wrong and would tell the proposer to take a long walk off a short pier.

I'd guess 99% of the ATS members could have and did predict the inevitable conspiracy threads would appear after Vegas. As it does for every single evil act that occurs.

Either too many have cried 'wolf' too many times for too long and, therefore, I will roll over and go back to sleep....OR your right and we're finished anyways....so I will roll over and go back to sleep.....

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The thing is, whilst the theory sounds ok, the biggest hole are the actors themselves. Not one has come out and said "Hey I answered an ad on Craiglist and was told it was a drill but people were dying and I was covered in blood" etc

This is the problem with alleged hoaxes you can't silence ALL the people

Now whilst I admit there are some definite anomalies and discrepancies in this saga, hoax no, false flag probably (follow the money Chertoff) patsy? yup think so but I dispute actors in and amongst the concert goers for the reason stated above. People were just standing around basically in shock & confusion I think.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

or you could have said, guy didn't shout shallah akvat, or was middle Eastern, therefore, false flag or loner ...

its everything but terrorism... imagine that thought process.
edit on 16-10-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
The thing is, whilst the theory sounds ok, the biggest hole are the actors themselves. Not one has come out and said "Hey I answered an ad on Craiglist and was told it was a drill but people were dying and I was covered in blood" etc

This is the problem with alleged hoaxes you can't silence ALL the people

Now whilst I admit there are some definite anomalies and discrepancies in this saga, hoax no, false flag probably (follow the money Chertoff) patsy? yup think so but I dispute actors in and amongst the concert goers for the reason stated above. People were just standing around basically in shock & confusion I think.

Can we even trust the so-called anomalies as being accurate, though? I don't trust any of them. Either way....

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
The Las Vegas massacre has all the hallmarks of a false flag attack.

This is as far as I got in your OP. Just what are the hallmarks of a 'false flag attack'?

A list, explanation, or link would be helpful.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
5a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Uh, really thats not they way it works. They use former Blackwater Operatives.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
The Las Vegas massacre has all the hallmarks of a false flag attack.

This is as far as I got in your OP. Just what are the hallmarks of a 'false flag attack'?

A list, explanation, or link would be helpful.

Lots of dead and wounded.
Changing story lines over and over.
Probable deep state involvement.
Terrorist group claiming responsibility.
Suicided shooter.

Those are things I would consider to be hallmarks of a false flag.
Maybe other's definition is different?

Here's what wiki has to say:

The contemporary term false flag describes covert operations that are designed to deceive in such a way that activities appear as though they are being carried out by individual entities, groups, or nations other than those who actually planned and executed them.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

And a group or someone who benefits

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

For anyone interested here's the emergency radio communications:

Las Vegas radio communications - multiple shooters.
www.liveleak.com...

I think the multiple shooter is a definite, not even a maybe.
Why they cling so tightly to the lone wolf theory smacks of desperation.
This is looking like a big win for independent media proving we've been lied to.
What the fallout will be is anyone's guess but I don't think it's going to boost the ratings for CNN.
edit on 17-10-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

If it is going to be continually denied that there were multiple shooters, despite eye witness testimony and police radio, then "they" are in effect calling all the survivors and witnesses liars. Not good

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Wow, I am halfway through the book about the attack on the Liberty, Phillip Tourney's "Erasing the Liberty". So sad.

I don't see that attack as being a FF, but rather just typical Israeli war crimes and cold blooded murder. For me, an FF must shift the blame to some third party, to deceive. I don't see the Liberty attack as having shifted blame.

As to the Mandalay Bay shooting, unless they quickly officially blame somebody like ISIS or Russia, I don't see any FF either, just cold-blooded murder by whomever it was, with a likely connection to more gun control and security spending.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Wow, I am halfway through the book about the attack on the Liberty, Phillip Tourney's "Erasing the Liberty". So sad.

I don't see that attack as being a FF, but rather just typical Israeli war crimes and cold blooded murder. For me, an FF must shift the blame to some third party, to deceive. I don't see the Liberty attack as having shifted blame.

As to the Mandalay Bay shooting, unless they quickly officially blame somebody like ISIS or Russia, I don't see any FF either, just cold-blooded murder by whomever it was, with a likely connection to more gun control and security spending.

That data I've been going on is available if you google it. Not that proves anything, BUT, it looks to have been a LBJ led effort, not Israeli, per say. There's even data about the then JCS stating as much. Yes, Israel participated, but from my understanding this was U.S. led. Who came up with it? I have no idea, but I sure distrust that snake Kissinger......

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join