It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven Greer - ‘Unacknowledged’ ,Untangled and Unbelievable!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Phil Klass claimed the Bethune case was the setting moon seen as it broke through a low cloud layer. The JAL1628 where Callahan was involved has been dismissed as an unexplained split image of the JAL Boeing 747 and not a separate object. Klass was also involved in debunking that one as well.

However I have no reason to doubt those guys either. I honestly believe they are recounting the stories from their own perspectives. We should also question people like Klass as much as we question Greer.

edit on 31/10/2017 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: gortex

Phil Klass claimed the Bethune case was the setting moon seen as it broke through a low cloud layer. The JAL1628 where Callahan was involved has been dismissed as an unexplained split image of the JAL Boeing 747 and not a separate object. Klass was also involved in debunking that one as well.

However I have no reason to doubt those guys either. I honestly believe they are recounting the stories from their own perspectives. We should also question people like Klass as much as we question Greer.

But let's be honest here, Klass was a complete joke, and should not be taken seriously. He was the worst kind of debunker!

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Dr Greer is full steam ahead with another crowdfunded project, USD 132000,- raised so far.

There is, apparently, close to unlimited money to be had for the enterprising individual in this field.

Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join