It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baghdad sends military to take control of Kirkuk from Kurds Live updates

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: yuppa

For a brief history during the time of Rome look at acts ...or better yet free book with audio files The People History Forgot www.askelm.com...

The original people palestinians got their name from were killed off. I prefeer history books instead thank you and thats what i was using for "palestinians"

Arafatt was caught on a hot mike he didnt know was on as admitting they magcally became "palestinians over night" The KGB has records of this too. even PLO leaders family members knew the truth. Nothing you say will change my mind the Palis are made up because they cant win in a conventional war.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: elementalgrove

Yemen was supporting terrorism and they are getting what they deserve.

Your callousness for the innocent people of Yemen indicates the kind of individual that you are.

A mirror would be a good place to take that comment.

there are no innocent people in Yemen. They have displayed a lack of humanity by supporting terrorism. I pity them because they dont know any better. even their children are brainwashed.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Prior to todays state of Israel , when was the last time it was a state ? Here I will help you out

edit on 16-10-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
South fronts newest report has Iraq/Kurds in the second half of the vid

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
According to a new report on Zero Hedge, the Kurds have agreed to return to their 2003 borders. In other words, they're giving back the territory they took from ISIS.

I expect the same thing will happen in Syria. The US government pushed them to take over a swath of territory to their south (which just happens to contain some oil fields -- what an astounding coincidence!) but in the end I don't see the Kurds getting into a protracted fight with the Syrian army over that space. It's not Kurdish land, and the people who live there are not Kurdish.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I think you are thinking correctly . The big question in my mind is the future of Idlib . What is going to happen with that district of Alciada .

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

They existed before the ROMANS invaded. Your video is worthless.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I think you are thinking correctly . The big question in my mind is the future of Idlib . What is going to happen with that district of Alciada .

That's going to depend largely on Turkey. If they come to accommodations with the Syrian government, then the Rebels will likely wake up one morning to find they've been left out in the cold.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
"IRAQI KURDISTAN LEADERSHIP REACH DEAL WITH BAGHDAD: KURDISH FORCES TO RETREAT TO 2003 BORDERS – MEDIA"

The Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) have reportedly reached an agreement with the Iraqi Federal Government over the contested areas in northern Iraq. According to Sky News Arabia, the Peshmerga, a military force of the KRG, agreed to return to 2003 Iraq borders. Sky News Arabia didn’t provide the soures of its info. Earlier this week, the Iraqi Army and its allies took back Kirkuk city, the nearby K1 military airbase, the city’s airport and the nearby oil fields. Then, government forces establsihed control over the city of Sinjar and some other villages and towns including the Rabia border crossing with Syria. However, if Sky News Arabia’s report is confirmed, the Peshmerga will handover a large area to the Federal Government, that it had seized during the war with ISIS. Thus, the government will regain control over all oil fields near Kirkuk and other disputed areas as well as an important pipeline heading through the northern Iraq.
southfront.org...

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

They existed before the ROMANS invaded. Your video is worthless
There are lots of groups that existed before the Romans but I asked when the last time the "STATE" of Israel was . Do we go back prior to the Exodus ? Do we considered conquered peoples and lands ? What criteria are we going to use as the standard for determining these things .

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

They existed before the ROMANS invaded. Your video is worthless
There are lots of groups that existed before the Romans but I asked when the last time the "STATE" of Israel was . Do we go back prior to the Exodus ? Do we considered conquered peoples and lands ? What criteria are we going to use as the standard for determining these things .

The People(arab/muslim) palestinians claim as their ancestors were killed off is what I am trying to get through to you. there were none left to have children to procreate their culture or people.

The soviet-palestinian Lie

the KGB middle east files:palis in service to mother russia

Now read those. LEts get back on topic. Iraq would not exist without th eKurds. they deserve to have their own COuntry like that had in the past.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

What happened to the norther tribes of Israel ? We know that there were only 2 tribes in the south 3 including some Levites but Benjamin gets counted sometimes and sometimes not like the tribe of Dan . But as a people the Jews are all around the world so my question was how far back do we go before we find a state called Israel . Even back then there were other peoples living in Palestine that were not Jews . The Romans either killed the Jews in Palestine and drove them out or they did not . After the wars there were people living in Palestine who were not Jews . I could get dizzy circling this subject but a simple fact as to when the last time was that Israel was a state might be a better place to start . The Kurds were a people but didnt seem to have been a state and it looks like they wont be anytime soon ... The ME is a Quagmire and the Kurds are a major cog in that Quagmire . Just as Israel is a cog in the ME as well as other groups . Its the ME that will have to fix the ME .

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Found this report interesting

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
"US-LED COALITION REJECTS KRG CLAIMS THAT “IRANIAN REVOLUTIONARY GUARD CORPS” SPEARHEADED IRAQI GOVERNMENT ADVANNCE IN KIRKUK AREA"

The US-led coalition has rejected claims of the Iraqi Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) that Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) and Iranian-backed factions of the Iraqi Popular Mobilization Units (PMU) played a key role in the Iraqi government operation in Kirkuk province. A coalition spokesman, US Army Col. Ryan Dillon, said that directly denied claims of the KRG and the KRG-linked media aruging that the IRGC and the PMU played a key role allowing the Federal Government to take back Kirkuk city, “From our official reporting from our elements that participating and have re-established security in and around the Kirkuk area, those are Iraqi security force elements like the Counter-Terrorism Service, the Federal Police, and we do not have reports of PMF units or the types of units you had mentioned that we have received,” the spokesman said in response to a question from Rudaw’s Pentagon correspondent Rebaz Ali. Dillon added that the developments in Kirkuk area were “supposed to be a coordinated movement.” The spokesman emphasized that the Peshmerga just handed over the areas to Iraqi forces.
southfront.org... /

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Didnt read the links right? were done.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   
We should have always supported the Kurds..........always.......

This breaks my heart

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
We should have always supported the Kurds..........always.......

This breaks my heart

what a shame. iraqi oil wins again.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Any chance a Mod can clean this up?

I am interested in the Kurds in Iraq situation without a history lesson on Palestine, Yemen, Israel side of things.

I recall the Kurds really helped out defeating ISIS, this should really guarantee them respect and a voice in Iraq being a very welcome people.

Of course they belong to the wrong tribe, but you would hope after what Iraq has gone through they can work through that, especially as they are no longer a threat to anyone, they can focus on rebuilding a fantastic country.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   

a reply to: elementalgrove

Hopefully the Kurds in Iraq will come to the table diplomatically and send their US/Israeli cohorts packing.

The Kurds and Israeli`s are allies, the Kurds love Israel and vice versa.

Israel endorses independent Kurdish state

Iraqi Kurdistan's First Jewish Leader Wants To Revitalize Judaism And Boost Israel-Ties, But Challenges Lie Ahead

Other Muslim countries wouldn`t like that or people who blame Israel for anything or everything.

edit on 19-10-2017 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join