It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea’s threat to Australia for supporting the US

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Uh oh! Kim's stockpile must be getting bigger. Now he's threatening supporters of the USA. Look out Australia!

news.com.au

NORTH Korea has criticised and threatened Australia for aligning itself with South Korea and the United States and for its attitude toward the Pyongyang regime.

The rogue nation has said that Australia has made a “dangerous” move to join the US in hostile action against its regime, warning that it could result in a “disaster” for the country.

“Lately, Australia is showing dangerous moves of zealously joining the frenzied political and military provocations of the US against the DPRK,” the Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) said in a statement on Saturday.

Looking at the map, the NORKs ICBM's can make it to any part of Australia. So far it looks like government support is with the US. But if people feel threatened, I wonder how this will play out.

To our Aussie friends, what's the general mood?

Edit: here's the map...

edit on 10-14-2017 by LogicalGraphitti because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Australians with the morning joe

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Bring it on you Fat Brat.....

Never bring a fong to a thong fight !!
edit on 14/10/2017 by scubagravy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

Hope you're enjoying the morning cup! Glad to hear the sentiment and hope its shared.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

Meh.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

It depends which map you look at , most i have seen puts me and mine out of reach for now . Darwin Brisbane and Perhaps Sydney not so much . Screw him anyways .

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
some morning we may wake up to find his threats have been delivered.
such a horrible morning that will be. until then lets sing, and dance, and make merry.
and keep our heads firmly implanted in the sand.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Beer's cold, meat is ready, it's a beautiful cloudless day and it's spring carnival season so its all about the gg's. In regards to round-boys diabolical Dr Evil 2.0 stylin, I'm thinking that nothings changed and that he's still a dickhead to be mocked then subsequently ignored.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I'm more worried about the Orange Agent in Chief's range and inclination to launch the 'Nuclear' than I am about the Rocket-Man's.

Both are horrible options, but at least we here in Oz could do something about Lil' Kim.

No one on the planet has any ability to stop or even restrain Orangutan in Chief

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

How astute

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Beer's cold, meat is ready, it's a beautiful cloudless day and it's spring carnival season so its all about the gg's. In regards to round-boys diabolical Dr Evil 2.0 stylin, I'm thinking that nothings changed and that he's still a dickhead to be mocked then subsequently ignored.

I wish that was the official statement from Australia.

Maybe it is.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Australia is down under so Lil' Kimmie Boy's rockets will fall off the Earth.
No worries mate.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Australia is down under so Lil' Kimmie Boy's rockets will fall off the Earth.
No worries mate.

Don't worry - we have the smarts in upsidedownland...

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
North Korea's madman is just rotating through his favorite targets. It was Guam (again) day before yesterday.

The U.S. or an ally should just get rid of Kim with a cruise missile.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
North Korea's madman is just rotating through his favorite targets. It was Guam (again) day before yesterday.

Agreed. Rocket Man's rocket is not so big after all. He's just compensating for something.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Please tell me they don't actually have a missle class named "No Dong". Must be named after Dear Leader himself. Oh the irony. Sweet, delicious irony.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: carewemust

Agreed. Rocket Man's rocket is not so big after all. He's just compensating for something.

To be honest, I'm not as determined to see him killed now, as I was 3 months ago. After 100 threats, but ZERO strikes against any country, Kimmy might just be entertaining himself, and his people, by talking big and testing some nukes and rockets periodically.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If you want my honest opinion I just think NK is just a big buffer zone. That's all there is to it.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: seaswine
Please tell me they don't actually have a missle class named "No Dong". Must be named after Dear Leader himself. Oh the irony. Sweet, delicious irony.

That would mean President Trump is (gasp!) WRONG. Kim Jong is less than "little rocket" man.
edit on 10/14/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I live in Perth, so I have zero concern. We get ignored all the time. He could nuke all of Australia and someone would say "Glorious leader, You missed Perth!" and he'd be like "What is this Perth?" and when shown on the map, laugh like a schoolgirl and say "That is a capitol city? They are punish enough." and skip off to his bedroom to play with his hillary and trump dolls being attacked by a godzilla doll.

"You take this Hillary" *grrrr grrrrr - dances trump doll towards hillary doll*
"You take this Trump" *grrrr grrrrr - dances godzilla doll towards trump doll*
"I love you godzilla!" and he'd snuggle it close with a big smile on his chubby little face, and fall sleep on his My Little Pony pillow.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join