It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fires on the West Coast - Pictures seem VERY ODD - almost fake - EVERYTHING's GONE

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Then why are they doing this scam ?

Are you saying this is a huge insurance scam ?

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
The really messed up thing is there are looters everywhere and in California you are not allowed to shoot looters and the punishment is less than a year in jail if caught. Crime really does pay, at least in California.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I'm not sure what kind of toilet it was, but it had to be very very old. The house was at least 100 years old so maybe they made them out of a different material back then? All I know is I saw it with my own eyes and it was melted like a wax melts.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: bananashooter
The really messed up thing is there are looters everywhere and in California you are not allowed to shoot looters and the punishment is less than a year in jail if caught. Crime really does pay, at least in California.

So, just shoot bananas, then.

Look, people are assholes, and some will always do bad things in bad situations and take advantage of people, and even in good situations, some good people will also.. :/

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

That pic isn't even the wide shot.

These fires are still burning folks. Low humidity, high winds have combined to restrengthen some of the blazes, forcing new evacuations in some areas.

The reason these fires were so severe that first night is the hi wind storm Sunday night blew down power lines that connected to tree branches and sparked fires along their path which, driven by the hi winds, combined into large fire fronts, in some places blowing blizzards of golf ball sized embers ahead of the blaze.

Thats why so many fires erupted at once, in the same region. Since the firestorms struck in the dead of night, people were surprised, many fled in confusion. And yes those houses were constructed of flammable material. Unchecked fires burned all night, right down into the foundation.

A perfect storm of freak hi winds, above ground power lines, low maintenance trimming back nearby brush and trees and extremely dry conditions.

Why the breakers didn't trip and stop arcing is a mystery to me.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Living smack dab between these fires,I have heard enough heartache and tragedy for a long time.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: buckwhizzle
Living smack dab between these fires,I have heard enough heartache and tragedy for a long time.

Just south in the south bay, breathing toxic smoke for days. This isn't like a hurricane that is over in a night, these fires been burning steady for 6 days. Some are now 50% contained, the smaller ones have less than ten percent containment.

Al the kings horses and all the kings men are fighting them, hoping they control them sooner...

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
You want to know what fire does? What you are seeing is what fire does. Tired of dumb asses who watch movies... On and you want to know what to know what someone's head looks like after a bullet, someone burned, someone, with their head chopped off? Not a movie or what you "think" it should look like I'll explain it to you...

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: bananashooter
I live about a 1/4 mile east of the center of the left side of the Tubbs fire, my house is still there ATM.

glad you got out okay, this has been some scary stuff.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
The dirty rotten TPTB of Global Cabal ARE 2x downing ......they created fiat money trails to build and finance the property destroyed and now they are going to refill their fiat money kitty by paying fiat money back to the people to rebuild using even more of their fiat money.....they could not find any ways to introduce more fiat money into an already overloaded bloated system.....this lets them erase the original fiat money trail and build a new vacume to suck real earned dollars or fiscal impacts out of the masses while feeding them another round of fiat money paperwork.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo!

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
See the/one of the original threads on this about a member being personally affected. - www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've had family who was on the ground helping to put out the fires in OR when they were intentionally started, sometimes it's stupid teens who start the fire, other times it's nature, not always leading back to insurance, etc.

This was another bad fire season in the West, dealt with smoke in the NW from various fires, burning all the way into MT and more. Couple weeks ago I couldn't walk out into the middle of the fern area of the yard, as they were covered in a layer of ashes from fires during the summer.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

You do realize how incredibly hot those fires were and are right ?

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

that one's weird...

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Ageree. Before colonisation, the Australian Aborigines would start controlled fires in dense bush to lure animals out for food. The benefit of this was dry buildup was maintained, and if they encountered a bush fire they were not severe.

Since colonisation, that stopped, and we've had major catastrophic bush fires. CALM do regular controlled burnoffs but not to the same scale as it once was.

We also have the added problem that eucalyptus trees are choc full of highly flammable oils. I remember the fires in the states there, that was catastrophic, in an area that had imported eucalyptus, and it just blew up causing the loss of countless homes.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Inside the Wine Country Fires

here's some more pictures

of FIRES

have fun looking for magic conspiracy BS

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   
The air was smokey for a day or two when I visited Oregon in August.

And I also have a friend who is a volunteer fire-fighter over there.

Third thing that comes to mind are the pictures of the fires.

Finally there are forest fires every year on the West Coast.

Hardly an area that hasn't had a fire in 100+ years!

Cheers.

edit on 10-15-2017 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

please, do come investigate for yourself. my offer stands. by the way, would you like some anusol for the massive butthurt my post seems to have given you?

I'm not really sure what all the fuss is about here but if you're giving out free anusol, I'll take some. I'm also in the market for sphincterine.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   
The picture is typical of the devastation we see here in Oz when strong winds get behind a large bushfire producing blast furnace type conditions that modern lightweight construction can't possibly survive. All you'll see left over is ash and twisted metal roofing, possibly a brick chimney recognisable here and there but little else. Such a fire can reach a long way out of the bush and into suburbia.

a reply to: badw0lf
When a large fire gets into the eucalypt canopy with a wind behind it, the fire front moves at frightening speeds because the foliage pretty much explodes into flame when the temps are above the oil flashpoint. Scary and the only real defence is to not be in its way.
edit on 15/10/2017 by Pilgrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5
I'm not really sure what all the fuss is about here but if you're giving out free anusol, I'll take some. I'm also in the market for sphincterine.

fresh out of sphincterine, but i do have some spare anal floss. interested?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join