It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Rogan making fun of Weinstein is the best

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
ir's perfect. he nailed it with this impression. this is the podcast with Christina P who is also hilarious but they start ripping on Harvey and it is great. the best bit is at 58:59.
this is a great podcast the whole way through but the Harvey thing is the best. i can totally picture Harvey acting like this and saying this #..

i love it

'more....food...where's the coke' hahahahahahahahahah

talking about him being a gluttonous man with the fat dripping off his face...hhahahahahahah

edit on 14-10-2017 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
can't wait till my phone goes off monday!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

You know, I do not always agree with Joe Rogan, but I do enjoy his podcast, because I love the way his mind works. He is not always strictly, or factually right, but the way he approaches things, the logic he uses to get where he is going mentally, is sharp, impressive, and I would quite enjoy a conversation with him, from the seems of things.

What I would say about this particular episode, is that although the impression of Weinstein is objectively funny, its also graphic, and those who might be in danger of "re-experiencing", ought to consider giving this episode a wide berth. Other than that, its a corker of a chat.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Joe Rogan for president 2020.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

his podcasts are fantastic. a lot of time i am not really a fan or or even know who all the guests are but the conversations are great. you never know where they are going to go.

i disagree with mot of what he says but once he said a brown bear could take out a silverback and i just dont agree with that.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Joe Rogan podcast is really awesome and he's not afraid to talk to anyone about any subject which is why I respect him because that's kinda a lost art these days. He doesn't always agree but can respectfully discuss and debate like humans.

Plus I'm an mma fan so it's the best of both worlds for me this was a good show and funny
edit on 14-10-2017 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

edit on 14-10-2017 by JDmOKI because: Dp

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Haha yes I already listened..

Joe has such a great way of talking/thinking that you can sit there looking at him like oh you dumbness but you love it anyway..

That's why I watch. I guess he's not talking at anyone he's more exploring. I can't articulate exactly what it is, but it's by far, leaps and bounds, my favorite podcast ever.

Joe Rogan for sure..
He's got the documents.

I might even rewatch that one haha.

I don't know if anyone's seen this edit.. it's from podcast #911..

It's special

edit on 14-10-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join