It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LVMPD 10/13 update, Sheriff sounds like he's giving clues

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I may have missed it, but I am curious if you or anyone else has seen or heard anyone ask and be answered on exactly what the autopsy showed regarding the exact bullet entry/exit was in the suspect? All they talk about in the last Presser is that no abnormality in his brain, and that they sent that off for more specialized detail research.

Likely we will never see any such documentation. It would threaten national security to let the public see that.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SammyB0476
a reply to: sg1642

I see what you're saying, but I disagree and I've seen head shots and chest shots. To me it looks like a cut and dry head wound. Don't take my word for it, look at an actual head shot by Bud Dwyer.

It could well be that he was still breathing and had shot himself in the head which is where the blood down his face came from. You may be correct. I wrote that picture off in another thread as a clean cut head wound. I took a long hard look at it and changed my mind. I also think the theories in that thread about the two shades of blood coming from two different wounds might hold some weight.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The only way he did shoot himself in the head is if he decided to lay down on his back and do it first. Every bit of blood that can be seen in that photo has ran down his face due to gravity. Then try explain how the revolver ended up so far away and he got blood on his chest but not his neck or even his chin?? Please.

Gunshot to the chest. Possibly a gunshot to the head after.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

I am still curious on who was the dead officer on floor 32 when the first team entered that hallway? (per the police scanner audio) Why and when did he get there? He obviously was identifiable as an officer by other officers arriving. Campos was down by the elevator wounded. Did he see the officer dead? Did the officer get shot after the security guard, responding to the gunfire? Was the dead officer not a real officer thus no mention of him from that point on? So many questions and no answers! Aaugh!

I mean why would the first team tell control they were entering the hall by dead officer and a few seconds later say they discovered a wounded security guard too?!? Absolutely, NO mention of any maintenance man with the security guard!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I've heard they knew where he was because of a smoke alarm (set off by his weapons).

They knew where he was because of the main. Worker.

They knew where he was because of the security guard. (This storyline then branches into the shot before crowd/shot after crowd scenarios).

A dead police officer in the hallway.

Those are just some of the conflicting stories about the initial arrival of law enforcement in his corridor..just one small part of the events that unfolded..nevermind the rest of it!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join