It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LVMPD 10/13 update, Sheriff sounds like he's giving clues

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I am curious as to why Lombardo titled Campos as 'Officer Campos'? Do unarmed security guards receive the title of officer in Nevada? He was reading from his 'narrative list' at the time...so..I assume it was the correct narrative and not a misspeak.

Does anyone know? It just stood out to me as ...interesting.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
i guess that i need to work some more on how to write humorously.

You do. Don't quit your day job.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

In a law enforcement report which consists of multiple sections (cover sheet, charge sheet, persons sheet, evidence section, etc), the section that contains the actual written record of events is often called the narrative.

Nothing out of the ordinary there.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Somewhere in the investigation they will hit onto somebody high up in the government and receive the message not to go there. It will not surprise me if somewhere along the line some key people will get "accidents". It will become the american way how events like this will be solved and go into history..

edit on 15/10/2017 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I think when reviewing this J&C post added in mega thread it does become obvious why Lombardo is so visually shaken and frustrated with the Commissioner's and FBI's narrative. Their narrative downplays the actual heroic actions of his own officers against multiple shooters that night. All in the name of alleviating fears in the public venues.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TorqueyThePig
a reply to: KansasGirl

In a law enforcement report which consists of multiple sections (cover sheet, charge sheet, persons sheet, evidence section, etc), the section that contains the actual written record of events is often called the narrative.

Nothing out of the ordinary there.

Thank you

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
I am curious as to why Lombardo titled Campos as 'Officer Campos'? Do unarmed security guards receive the title of officer in Nevada? He was reading from his 'narrative list' at the time...so..I assume it was the correct narrative and not a misspeak.

The SPFPA also calls him 'Officer Campos' and refers to their security guards as 'security officers."

Link to SPFPA

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

What bothered me about how emotional Lombardo was in the press conference, is that he wasn't so obviously emotional at other press conferences. It felt more like he was trying to elicit sympathy so that people would stop questioning things to me.

...and, of course, he refused to take any questions at the press conference on 10/13.

I felt like it was more of a ploy than genuine to me. But, then I am a cynic.

edit on 10/15/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

The SPFPA also calls him 'Officer Campos' and refers to their security guards as 'security officers."

Link to SPFPA

Thank you for responding. I am curious more than ever about the the police scanner audio stating that the 1st team to access the 32nd floor by the dead officer and a few seconds later stating there was a wounded security guard. At that time, they made an actual distinction.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I think it may have more to do with his own officers who were actually there that night, questioning his integrity, rather than strangers on social media. If his narrative is not meshing with theirs...well, he could be facing future trust issues within his own department.

edit on 10 15 2017 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
This is ridiculous. The speculation I've been reading here at ATS about this incident is absurd. No conclusions can be drawn as the investigation is fluid and broad.

Trump isn't an eloquent speaker, but he gets the job done. The same is true for this sheriff.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I may have missed it, but I am curious if you or anyone else has seen or heard anyone ask and be answered on exactly what the autopsy showed regarding the exact bullet entry/exit was in the suspect? All they talk about in the last Presser is that no abnormality in his brain, and that they sent that off for more specialized detail research.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I may have missed it, but I am curious if you or anyone else has seen or heard anyone ask and be answered on exactly what the autopsy showed regarding the exact bullet entry/exit was in the suspect? All they talk about in the last Presser is that no abnormality in his brain, and that they sent that off for more specialized detail research.

No, haven't heard a peep about that.

ETA: It would have been nice to see the actual autopsy report. I want to know why his chest was so bloody!

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

The blood down his face is most likely a result of haemoptosis. I've seen people dying from chest wounds and what it looks like and that's exactly what I see there. He was bleeding from the chest and still trying to breath. I would put money on it. Wasn't quick that's for sure. That pink coloured blood on the carpet is common with sucking chest wounds. Drowning in your own blood up to the point someone puts on in your skull is not pretty.

edit on 4521642 by sg1642 because: Sp.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Yes, it seems in past press releases regarding the initial autopsy of any suicided suspect, the bullet entry/exit is one of the first things that is released since that usually is the first question. How did he die? Not...did he have a brain tumor?

edit on 10 15 2017 by CynConcepts because: Clarification

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

I disagree. It looks like a head wound. Perhaps a cop put their bloody boot on his chest and pushed down to see if there was a response. Perhaps he cut himself as he broke the windows.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SammyB0476

I disagree. It looks like a head wound. Perhaps a cop put their bloody boot on his chest and pushed down to see if there was a response. Perhaps he cut himself as he broke the windows.

I think there is a head wound. I also think it came after a wound to the chest. The broken window scenario is not what can be seen in the pictures. An entry wound to the palate would cause bleeding but the blood would pool (can't comment on an exit wound because one can't be seen). I find it hard to believe the bleeding would pool in his mouth like that. Like I've said. Seen almost the exact same results before and that was from a gunshot wound to the chest. He was breathing at some point before he died and I am almost certain he was coughing up blood from a chest wound.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SammyB0476

That doesn't explain why there is a trail of blood drops leading from the large bloodstain on his chest up and off his shoulder onto the carpet and all the way up to the revolver.

It wasn't from the police moving the revolver when they entered the room. They reported on 60 minutes that the revolver was already like that when they breached the room and immediately knew the suspect was not a threat by looking at him.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I see what you're saying, but I disagree and I've seen head shots and chest shots. To me it looks like a cut and dry head wound. Don't take my word for it, look at an actual head shot by Bud Dwyer.
edit on 39153931b03 by SammyB0476 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I also think there may have been a chest wound that preceded the shot in his mouth.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join