It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Govt Spook Caught Face2Face Invading Privacy Last Night 4am by Muzzleflash

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
This is Nuts!
So get this, last night after about 4am I saw that the clouds cleared away (here in Nashville) and so I put on my coat and gloves and went outside to lay back, relax, rest, and stargaze a bit. And this is what happened:

I have a really awesome spot to get a great view of the sky and chill without anyone bothering me - ever bothering me - and for a whole year only like 3 or 4 people have even noticed me. It's that incredibly rare.

But last night, not 15min after I kicked back, over to my left side behind this hedge a vehicle pulled up and just sat there for like 5 to 8 minutes and didn't do anything. Just sat there. The Line of Sight to me was blocked and it was really dark and I'm behind some other obstructions so you can't even see me from the street or anything. I could barely see the vehicle's lights through the dense hedge.

Well, he sat there a bit, then just drove off - and then returned 5 minutes later and parked in the alley on the other side of this hedge.
I caught a glance of his vehicle so that's how I know it's the same guy.

I thought at first (because the house next door is being remodeled and construction has been going weekly for awhile):
"Hmmm wow the construction foreman is here very early today! Like an hour or two early! And I thought they finished up last week? What could this be??"

Well, this 2nd time he stopped, after a minute I heard his cardoor open and shut!
Then get this - he walked around the hedge and just stood there looking right at me!!
I have NEVER seen the construction guys come onto this side of the property (they always stay on their side of the hedge)!

This guy was dressed normal too, he was definitely NOT a construction worker. He was short and chubby, balding I think.
He just popped around this hedge and looked right at me and just stood there.
Then he turned around, went around the hedge, and opened the car door, got inside, and drove off.

I sat up and saw his vehicle again -now let me describe this to you - it's unlike anything I've ever seen before!

His SUV (a modern white model, a new Ford Explorer maybe?) - looked like a News Van with all this equipment on top of it!
But it was different than a News Van, his equipment was unique and very strange and different.
I never actually seen this type of equipment on a vehicle before. It looked weird, but I'll describe it.

Around the middle was a box and (maybe) a small rod/antenna.
In the back was a large tall box (maybe 3ft tall?) that was shaped like a rectangle standing up.
I think I saw wires at the base, not sure.

After searching various govt vehicles on Google I cannot find anything like it, here's my artist's rendition of it:

The closest thing I could think of comparing this vehicle to was a 'Stingray' Cell Phone Interceptor Base Mobile Platform, but I cannot find a single picture that remotely corresponds to this totally bizarre SUV!

Can anyone identify this configuration and relate it to my experience? Why would a guy in this vehicle walk right up to me invading my privacy at 4am like this?? Any explanations anyone can think of?

You will never see these vehicles out during the day, in fact despite the massive traffic here in Nashville I've never seen one until now!
At 4 to 4:30 am in the morning in a desolate totally quiet nice neighborhood.
And the dude got out and came and looked right at me then got in and drove off!

The white SUV had no markings or names on the side that I could see, and it went right under some street lights so I should have seen them.

What am I? The target of surveillance now?
Like up close and personal? What's going on here!?!?

The plaincloths dude walked right up on me then bailed once he saw I saw him.
I was smoking a cig, he had to have seen the cherry lit up and that I was looking right at him.
He was maybe 10 to 15 feet away!

What government agency is behind this?
Why am I being spied on?
Was he going to tell me something then changed his mind?
Or was he just "checking" to make sure I was there hidden behind this spot?

I've never seen this configuration of vehicle before.
It was more like a news style configuration than anything, but instead of a dish it was just 2 boxes!

Why would he get out and look at me then bail?
What's going on here? I was in a very well hidden location (but my cellphone would broadcast my coordinates).
Why me? It doesn't make any sense because I'm not threatening anything - am I?

If yall want I could go take some photos of this location in a few hours.
I made a drawing of the SUV for illustrative purposes.
It happened all too fast for me to snag a photo, I simply didn't expect this happening and wasn't even sure what to make of it.

When the guy came around the corner I admit I froze. I was FREAKED!
If anyone has any theories or explanations or can identify this type of vehicle PLEASE share.
This is somewhat concerning and troubling for me, my "spot" has been safe and isolated for a year now.

Dare I question "Am I being Spied on?".
Will this guy get into trouble over this 'mishap'?

Now that I'm posting this I assume they will know for sure that I know for sure "they" are watching me.

The ONLY thing I can think of to explain this is:
Government Spook Spying.
Well, I Caught Em Face2Face!

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Even if you think I'm going crazy and you wanna blow this off that I'm becoming a "paranoid delusional bla bla bla", just please put that to the side for a moment and Help me ID this vehicle configuration.

The illustration I created should be 90%-95% accurate. I saw the vehicle twice (at perhaps 20feet or less distance).

What is that vehicle??
Can anyone ID this?

+22 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Does it have something to do with your recent alien abduction? I read somewhere that many abductees get "tracked" by Men in Black.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Location location location : your secret spot is his secret spot .. the LCD
edit on 13-10-2017 by GeneralMayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Quick!! Check your butt for some kind of tracking probe. I can help you but you have to do exactly what I say. Jump out of the window to your left.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Understandably, my higher voice immediately told me "abandon this location now", and so I left. I had a little trouble falling asleep afterwards because I was getting a little worried about what all this might mean, and who this was and why they were coming right up on me like this, and what kinda weird vehicle this could be.

Never seen anything like it before.

I'm not even a big conspiracy theorist or anything.

I held back on the Vegas thing for nearly two weeks and really didn't make any solid opinions, just kinda read over what the whole internet was saying - so that cannot be it.

I don't usually claim conspiracies and in fact, I usually downplay things and even 'debunk' a lot of stuff people believe. I always considered myself pretty level minded and try to aim towards that.

Although my recent "we are mind controlled" thread is a type of conspiracy thread, it was really generalized and vague and more so philosophical than anything else. Couldn't be that either.

My esoteric threads don't get much attention, and I've been writing stuff like that for years and never really felt like I was being spied on more than like a time or two several years ago but I didn't have any solid evidence so just dropped it and let it go.

But I keep thinking, maybe it's that alien abduction thread I just wrote?
Hmmmm, I dunno.

Why the hell would the govt spy on me?
I don't do anything. I generally think I do them more favors than upset them.
So I really am not sure at all "WHY" this even happened.

All I do is eat sleep play on my phone talk to random people drink coffee and smoke cigs. I have almost no property aside of my cloths and my laptop and phone. Doesn't make any sense.

What the hell is that vehicle? Figuring out what it was is the key to unraveling this mystery and (hopefully) giving me a bit of peace of mind. It's freaking weird and creepy to have a Face2Face with a Spook!

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Quick!! Check your butt for some kind of tracking probe. I can help you but you have to do exactly what I say. Jump out of the window to your left.

My phone is easily tracked.
But I don't care really, I like having a phone.

And if I "disappeared" the authorities could possibly find me via that phone.
I don't feel it's necessary to ditch it.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Something like this perhaps?

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

Does it have something to do with your recent alien abduction? I read somewhere that many abductees get "tracked" by Men in Black.

Right, I thought that a few times.

But this guy was plain cloths.
He didn't come off as a MIB.

Maybe MIB's are like this now?
I dunno.

Closest thing I can find to compare this vehicle to is this:

A mobile "stingray".

But if you look at my illustration closely you'll see it looked very different.
It's just the closest thing aside of the typical news van.
But this wasn't a news van, no dish and no markings.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Maybe sorta.
It's kinda close.

What the hell is that?

My illustration is almost dead on.
Keep that in mind.

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Those are the paranoid schizophrenic sensory arrays. If you mellow out they can't find you.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
There were two boxes though and the back box was really tall and sorta thin.

They were flat sided and white. Boxes you know?

It's something like that pic though, therefore I labeled this a "Govt Spook".

link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: introvert

Maybe sorta.
It's kinda close.

What the hell is that?

My illustration is almost dead on.
Keep that in mind.

It's a still shot from this video:

link   

Last time you went outside for a nap you dreamt of a a UFO touching down. In this dream why didn't you follow the Man In Black to his Black helicopter??

+16 more 
link   

If All you do is sit around on your telephone all day what could any government agency possibly want you for, that they couldn't just get you for. I think your paranoia is affecting your life in a very negative way. Dreams of grandeur and a highly exagerated sense of importance are signs of schizophrenic patterns. This coupled with all of your previous posts lead me to believe that you actually have a pathology that leads you to this position quite often.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Those are the paranoid schizophrenic sensory arrays. If you mellow out they can't find you.

OK Darth Tinfoil, lol.

No really, ever seen anything like this vehicle config?

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Thank you for taking it seriously and offering some info!

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
No camera in a phone to snap a pic?

+27 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Theft of tools and building materials at construction sites are so common that contractors often keep a close eye on things and even hire night security to help. You sure it was not just someone related to the construction you mentioned, who noticed someone out at an odd hour next to the construction site, making sure you were not lurking to steal from them?

I'd have walked towards them and yelled to stop them to talk to them, but that's just me.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
MIB's they try to mimic military personnel when in reality its just another disquise of the humanoid entity
they have inhuman robotic behaviour and strange vampire like white skin

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join