It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jailed Anti-vaxxer Mom ‘Devastated’ That Her Son Was Vaccinated While She Was Behind Bars

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I've always thought that the shots should be spread out over a longer time.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
Her lawyer sucks.. or is complicit.

ANY CONTRACT can be nullified.

However, any LEGAL advice,or counsel, will never acknowledge that fact in order to elongate litigation to extract as much money as possible.

Do you honestly think she has no recourse or remedy having signed an agreement?????

REALLY????

We have UNLIMITED right to CONTRACT...

Her lawyer is a shill...

Good luck getting a custody agreement thrown out by a judge after you agreed to it. After watching my step-dad put up with that crap for years from his ex its not so easy to get it changed or even updated let alone thrown out.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Yep, you are injecting a cocktail of chemicals and dead viruses plus into your system. Caution is a very very good thing.

edit on 13-10-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Whats the big push with vaxxing everything? Its like protecting bobby from falling off his bike so no bike for bobby unless he has a helmet on. Its bizarre .

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire
Right, polio is like falling off a bike.
So is hepatitis. Also tetanus.
edit on 10/13/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: EternalShadow
Her lawyer sucks.. or is complicit.

ANY CONTRACT can be nullified.

However, any LEGAL advice,or counsel, will never acknowledge that fact in order to elongate litigation to extract as much money as possible.

Do you honestly think she has no recourse or remedy having signed an agreement?????

REALLY????

We have UNLIMITED right to CONTRACT...

Her lawyer is a shill...

Good luck getting a custody agreement thrown out by a judge after you agreed to it. After watching my step-dad put up with that crap for years from his ex its not so easy to get it changed or even updated let alone thrown out.

Because we use lawyers instead of ourselves.

There was a time ....long ago...where we were educated in the important "things".

We we're well informed of our status and protections.

The here and now dictates we MUST have a lawyer to SPEAK for us as "legalise" is beyond our comprehension... Is it?

Are you a dumb ass? Do you acknowledge yourself as being a dumb ass? Serious question.. if so..

Then you need a lawyer, because the educational system has divided the doers and consumers.

Or maybe you think having paid exorbitant amounts of money will get you off, without any understanding of laws and protections and yet you put your WHOLE life in the hands of a "spokesman" who cares nothing about your outcome unless it furthers their career(s)????

Who's the dumb ass......

Honestly, when do you have actual control of your life??

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Never been Vaxxed never intend to be. But thanks for the terror scare.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I hope your children may be as lucky. I wouldn't count on it though.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterMcKill

You make some excellent points and analogies.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

What children?

Tetanus is fine, single doses is OK to but what they're pumping into the bodies of 50 pound kids now is terrifying. Dr. Jekyl & Mr. Hyde anyone? Luck, they're gonna need it.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I just hate that any of this is being heard, decided, and/or enforced by the judicial system.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Tetanus is fine, single doses is OK to but what they're pumping into the bodies of 50 pound kids now is terrifying.
Not really. Not unless you only pay attention to the fearful and ignorant.

Now, the chemotherapy drugs they actually did pump into me. Now that was terrifying.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Tetanus is fine, single doses is OK to but what they're pumping into the bodies of 50 pound kids now is terrifying.

Now, the chemotherapy drugs they actually did pump into me. Now that was terrifying.

so you're really saying that your opinion is the truth and everyone that disagrees is fearful and ignorant? Yeah OK

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

What I'm saying is that, in my experience, people who are against vaccination are driven by fear and ignorance. They have a very strong confirmation bias which causes them to accentuate any negative reports and ignore the other side of the coin. They promote bad science and ignore good science.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I think you are being somewhat unfair with the 'fearful and ignorant' comment. I vaccinated my own children because I was/am fearful and completely ignorant as far as understanding vaccines goes. I have relied on my pediatrician's advice. I am sure they relied on info/research from others they felt like they *should* rely on, too.

When I took my 11 year old for his last annual visit, his pediatrician suggested waiting another year for the HPV rounds.

I'll ask more at his next visit about why he suggested waiting. I had my 4-year old, too, at that visit for her own annual check up and things were kind of 'squished' into the visit.

But something made his pediatrician suggest waiting another year.

We are all pretty much "fearful and ignorant" when it comes to vaccinating...whether we choose to or not.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

What I'm saying is that, in my experience, people who are against vaccination are driven by fear and ignorance. They have a very strong confirmation bias which causes them to accentuate any negative reports and ignore the other side of the coin. They promote bad science and ignore good science.

OK that makes more sense. In my experience however, I know plenty who haven't vaxxed and are anything but fearful and ignorant so yes, it really goes both ways. Im all for being informed and making sound choices. But you got to know there are people who are 100% for being vaxxed as well and they push the fear factor just as hard. Its those people that need to back off.
edit on 13-10-2017 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

We are all pretty much "fearful and ignorant" when it comes to vaccinating...whether we choose to or not
Ignorance is curable.

I'll ask more at his next visit about why he suggested waiting.
See what I mean?

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Ignorance may be curable, but arrogance has no cure.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Good Dr. I like my Dr too. He is a logical and patient guy. he also gives me insight to how screwed Dr.'s are that work in networks. And when I say screwed, I mean $3,000 (pre ACA) per day cost to be associated with the network.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterMcKill
Does nobody find it ironic that a woman may terminate a pregnancy without her husband's consent, but an ex-husband may force a child to be vaccinated without his mother's consent?

No, because if you follow the principle that a hospital only needs consent from one parent, the two situations reconcile quite neatly.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join