It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK assassination records must be fully declassified by 26 October, 2017.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
Rising against would have been all over this.. rest in peace good buddy. Still missed.

Sorry to go off topic but jfk threads always remind me of my old friend.

I agree, Rising against was the one I would ask questions regarding JFK.

We lost a good one.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Beat me to it.

There will be records released.

They most likely will not be enlightening.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
We the People do not need the records.....we didnt believe the crap fed to us the first time so why should wee believe anything coming from these sources we have figured it out on our own already....we know a Coup de tat was executed and a Country was hi-jacked......we know no one until Trump has tried to break the backs of the traitors who stole America.....and it took a long time and a lot of co-operation and creativity between many Countries to enable Trump to do what is being done....repatriation of America back to its People from the dirty hands of the murdering traitors who have been running America into the ground.

What people dont know is that the Coup de tat was not the driving force behind the decision to murder JFK....it became a part of the big picture but it was not driving the dynamic.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

"and it took a long time and a lot of co-operation and creativity between many Countries to enable Trump to do what is being done"

Have to say i think most other world leaders consider the current POTUS to be crazy racist buffoon who they cannot even stand to be in the same room as, not that they are really any better, but i dont see them going out of there way to enable Trumps particular brand of bullcrap.

Also technically America was stolen from the indigenous population by dirty murdering traitors aka Spanish, French and English settlers and immigrants.

The big picture being that at the end of the day we are all Jock Tamson's bairns.

Perspective is the key you see, just a thought.

edit on 15-10-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Maybe trumps supporters will be vindicated and it transpires Ted Cruz's dad did kill him, he won the primaries with that factoid.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join