It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LV Shooting : Campos Disappears before TV interviews set for Thursday night.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Now that is a nice summary list, there is definitely something fishy here.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
What in the actual f### is going on?? If this guy ends up dead of a suicide or a car accident it will become the ultimate conspiracy theory.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
What in the actual f### is going on?? If this guy ends up dead of a suicide or a car accident it will become the ultimate conspiracy theory.

Maybe the maintenance worker who found Jesus Campos in the hallway, shot in the leg, will come forward for an interview? Big bucks for him right now. Not so much in 6 months.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Odd thing is that Wynn has a pretty large security detail. 400 round about. Found a video of their VP of security from last year, Try Mitchum, talking about it and how they were able to find a laptop left in a cab for one of their guests. Had to be based on surveillance is my guess. That tells me that surveillance there is pretty high priority and is likely pretty high end.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

The FBI is a joke. Seriously. The only "crime" they seem to really do anything about is the ones that theya re the ringleaders in. You know, the ones where they find mentally challenged kids without much leadership and talk them into executing a plot that the FBI cooks up?

It would be 100% believable that they would cover up a real ISIS terror attack on US soil if they could. They do not benefit in the least from honesty.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Maybe the maintenance worker who found Jesus Campos in the hallway, shot in the leg, will come forward for an interview? Big bucks for him right now. Not so much in 6 months.

Why would a maintenance worker and a security guard be in the same hallway at the same time? That hotel is HUGE!

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The FBI being silent really solidifies the theory of a potential search for 19 other ISIS recruits. Can't let them know they're being hunted. Hmmmmmmmm

I've not thought of this. Might be smart to keep things on the DL in hope that another shooter would slip up.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: carewemust

Why would a maintenance worker and a security guard be in the same hallway at the same time? That hotel is HUGE!

It would be hard to calculate the odds of that unless we knew how many security guards and how many maintenance employees are working at any given time.

If the hotel is huge, then most likely there are more than one of each. So if there are several maintenance employees working at any given time, and they are often moving through the hotel to get to where they are needed, then I think it's not unlikely a guard and a maintenance worker might cross paths.

edit on 2017/10/13 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Not sure when this was taken, but here is a new photo of Campos I had not yet seen:

pbs.twimg.com...:large

Anyone know who he is pictured with and when this was supposed to have been taken?

I think that's David L. Hickey, President SPFPA, in the center. Link

My guess is this was taken since the shooting...and they are already awarding him hero stuffs...even though no one has the real story, yet.

I have no idea about the others though.

Also, that's a really unfortunate pic of 'Campos.' He looks drugged out of his mind to me.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He did, and its odd.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

The FBI is a joke. Seriously. The only "crime" they seem to really do anything about is the ones that theya re the ringleaders in. You know, the ones where they find mentally challenged kids without much leadership and talk them into executing a plot that the FBI cooks up?

It would be 100% believable that they would cover up a real ISIS terror attack on US soil if they could. They do not benefit in the least from honesty.

I agree completely. Since WHEN has the FBI been anything but a weird covert group? Since the days of J. Edgar Hoover and his momma's dresses, the whole agency is a joke. If anything, it's the front for a lot of really awful black ops done on American soil. ISIS has infiltrated very nicely since the Obama administration.

Which leads me to Campos....this is simply guessing on my part, and maybe not fair to the guy, but he has the look of a guy on the lower end of the IQ spectrum. Somebody who can easily be lead around, easily be frightened, easily be told what to do....

They are getting sloppy, and the plays from the old playbook aren't really valid any more, so the loose ends are frayed and flapping in the wind, and they're running around like fools trying desperately to eliminate them. Key word there: Eliminate. As in, either ignore and scrub, or *poof*, somebody's body is down in one of those abandoned mining shafts in the Sandy Valley, outside Vegas, with all the other skeletons dumped by the mob.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Campos was one of three on the floor, he didn't even make the call that there was a shooter on the floor. He did absolutly nothing. The maintenance worker called down.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

a reply to: CynConcepts

Yes, that's a cane he is leaning on.

Campos reportedly bolted, and, as of early Friday morning, it wasn't immediately clear where he was.

Surely someone saw him "bolt" out of there with his cane.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tekaran

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The FBI being silent really solidifies the theory of a potential search for 19 other ISIS recruits. Can't let them know they're being hunted. Hmmmmmmmm

I've not thought of this. Might be smart to keep things on the DL in hope that another shooter would slip up.

That would be their only saving grace at this point I'd imagine... Otherwise it's just a lie they told to the entire country for no reason whatsoever.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Anyone have an idea of what kind of badge he's wearing in that photo? Isn't is bit odd that he has it on around his suit like that?

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: gabewalker
a reply to: intrptr

Campos was one of three on the floor, he didn't even make the call that there was a shooter on the floor. He did absolutly nothing. The maintenance worker called down.

And that's so weird, because he did reportedly call maintenance about the stairwell door being screwed shut.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Not sure when this was taken, but here is a new photo of Campos I had not yet seen:

pbs.twimg.com...:large

Anyone know who he is pictured with and when this was supposed to have been taken?

I think that's David L. Hickey, President SPFPA, in the center. Link

My guess is this was taken since the shooting...and they are already awarding him hero stuffs...even though no one has the real story, yet.

I have no idea about the others though.

Also, that's a really unfortunate pic of 'Campos.' He looks drugged out of his mind to me.

The logo appears to be the same from his website as on the hats in the photo...nice sleuthing! I'd say you are correct!

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Box of Rain

They were respnding to an "open door" alarm that triggered while paddock,Campos, and maintainence employee were securing the staiwell. Mainainance guy was prob just doing his job, Campos panicked, fired off rounds, shot him self for an alibi.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Anyone seen anything new on his whereabouts? I've checked and apparently he is no where to be found still. If there was a "legit" reason for leaving the media high and dry last night, I would think he would have shown up by now with that reason why. I have a feeling this guy by now is not going to be found. I'm not sure what to think, but I don't like it.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
a reply to: carewemust

He did, and its odd.

How could rounds fly down the hallway unless the shooter was in the hallway? I thought those '200 rounds' came thru the door? Totally BS story!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join