It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Hollywood sex scandal how they will bring Trump down?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

I think there is more likely hood That the her husband will get more back fire than trump.

Who we kidding the Left doesn't really care as long as you are from the left.

edit on 581031America/ChicagoFri, 13 Oct 2017 14:58:18 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Take a look at these sources:

How two publications raced each other to disclose a Hollywood horror story

So you have Dean Baquet editor of the NYT and Martin Baron editor of WAPO, each chasing the story.

Here's the interesting thing:

The Not-So-Bitter Rivalry of Dean Baquet and Marty Baron

Baron and Baquet are legit pals. Actually, according to Baquet during that recent Trump talk, at SXSW in Austin, “He is like, one of my best friends. … We have dinner occasionally, and we go to art galleries sometimes.”

People close to the two men confirmed that the bestie talk isn’t hot air, saying they’re known to confide and consult about personal and professional matters, and that a mutual passion for art was indeed the spark from which their friendship initially developed.

Isn't that interesting?

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

I'm sure the Russians are also involved in this leak.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Is that what you think I said?

Maybe you should reread all of my posts.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Is that what you think I said?

Maybe you should reread all of my posts.

Its not what I think you said, its what you actually said (in reference to my comment specifically on Trump's avowed delight in sexual assault).

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Ah, the operative words in my quote were "attacks looked purely partisan"...to many.

I'm trying to explain the mindset of fence-sitters and even evangelicals who still cut for Trump.

The Access Hollywood tape was extremely damaging to Trump. But in a very short time, and also in the context of the media losing their minds over Trump for the previous year in a way I've never seen in my lifetime, the subsequent onslaught of sexual misconduct accusations and the Russian dossier, all operated to minimize the importance of any of the allegations as merely partisan in the minds of many.

I personally think that if the media had avoided some of the more questionable allegations and not have been so shrill all of the previous year, the Hollywood Access tape would have had a more lasting effect- possibly even forcing him out of the race.

But as this thread indicates, those in opposition to Trump may be coordinating a second shot at the subject.

Sexual misconduct is not a partisan issue. Perhaps this time it will stick.

edit on 13-10-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gemwolf
Ivana Trump - Rape.
Jill Harth - Sexual assault/molestation and sexual harassment.
Donald Trump and Billy Bush recording of supposed "locker room talk" describing acts of sexual assault.
Jessica Leeds - Sexual assault.
Kristin Anderson - Sexual assault.
Cathy Heller - Sexual assault.
Karena Virginia - Sexual assault.
Natasha Stoynoff - Sexual assault/harassment.
Jessica Drake - Sexual assault/harassment.
Summer Zervos - Sexual assault.
Allegations of pageant dressing room visits - including Miss Teen USA pageants.
Alleged rape of an unknown 13 y.o. girl (charge dropped)...
Allegations of showers in Russia...

(To name a few?)

I tend to sit on a fine line as to what would be sexual assault and what would be something used for some gains...We saw this with Cain as he was rising in the election and all of a sudden a women comes out and says he touched her leg in a car during her interview decades before. Was it real, false who knows. Was it truly sexual assault...kind of weak I would say, but it sure helped to slow him down in the running didn't it?

With all the above allegations I picked a random name "Cathy Heller - Sexual assault." Here was her horrible sexual assault almost 20 years ago...

Heller alleged Trump said, "Oh, come on," and kissed the side of her mouth as she turned her head.

It seems Stating "Cathy Heller - Sexual assault." sounds so much better though...

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Oliver Stone next:

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

The scandal deluging Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein has deepened after US actress Rose McGowan publicly accused him of raping her.

In a series of tweets, McGowan also accused Amazon Studio chief Roy Price of having ignored her when she made the allegation earlier.

Amazon has put Price - himself accused on Thursday of sexually harassing a female producer - on leave of absence.

Weinstein denies any sexual assaults. There was no comment from Price.

BBC.com, news - Harvey Weinstein: US actress Rose McGowan makes rape allegation.

Upped the escalation. I know it is twitter but she's actually using the word "rape".

There is quite a twitter battle going on between Rose and male celebs who have not spoke out against HW. Pretty funny that she told Ben Affleck to "F# off".

You called the Price guy too.

edit on 13-10-2017 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: verbs make sentences readable

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: Spacespider
Antifa propaganda... All of it
Trump is a good president.
Majority of those against Trump do not even know why they are against him when it comes down to facts.
They live by evil rumors and make believe.

This is a good example of the "Lalalala I can't hear youuuuuuuu!" defense.

Trump supporters have mastered this.

And this appears to be a typical ploy when liberal comments are exhausted of any content...... just name-call.

Spacespider has just about summed it up entirely.

I guess it's hard to swallow... for libs.

Why so triggered?

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

One of the 'sexual assault' claims was a woman who Trump kissed on both cheeks at a dinner event in a crowded room. Her complaint was that she felt he lingered too long.

All these women have gone away since there is no election on the horizon.
edit on 13/10/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Kevin Spacey

Interesting.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Thus is begins:

Trump Given A Subpoena For All Documents Relating To Assault Allegations

A woman who said Donald Trump groped her has subpoenaed his campaign for documents about “any woman alleging that Donald J. Trump touched her inappropriately.” Trump has denied her accusations and is fighting the subpoena.

A high-stakes legal showdown is brewing for President Donald Trump, as a woman who said he groped her has subpoenaed all documents from his campaign pertaining to “any woman alleging that Donald J. Trump touched her inappropriately.”

The subpoena — whose contents have not been previously reported — was issued in March but entered into the court file last month. The White House did not respond to a request for comment, nor did Trump’s attorney.

This is breaking now.

What is interesting is that the subpoena was filed in March. I wonder why it wasn't reported upon until now?

Harvey Weinstein is starting to look like a real sacrifice.

If the following thread is even remotely true, they may have their issue made for them:

Robert Reich: Republicans Considering Impeachment of Trump
edit on 15-10-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

HRC pushes the new strategy.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

The NYT is not the right.

True, not did I say that. Many things could have been done behind the scenes to make this happen...

Kind of like how John Roberts is not a democrat... Catch my drift...

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Well, this week seems to prove my theory.

The 'plan' seems well on track.

Just sayin'

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join