It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connection : Mandela ,SteinGate, Psy-ops and Mindcontrol.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

The ATS egregor isn't enslouled by a Being.
The CERN egregor is enslouled by a Being. So the preservation thing may be there, depends on what it's agenda is, and what it is that is the ensouling Being

Question

...What is the difference , I'm asking because in this the concept might explain what is happening with regard to Mandela Effect right now. As I see it right now the Mandela Effect is getting very dark , even associated with (blood) sacrifice of many people of some kind. Occcult stuff , scary stuff. Well there is a lot of scary stuff on the internet but what me really bothers is the shear amount of followers. If you differ between Egregor's (MandelaEffect is part of the YT/ATS Egregore am I right?) in being ensouled by a Being and not I can make sense of the direction the 'crazyness' as 'skeptics' say goes. If not well than I keep searching...

Well, it's not that I'm an expert in occultism, nor a science, or spiritualism. I can observe though, and base my opinions on empirical study through observation.

Basically what I am saying: This is what I can perceive and people can put it into their mode of understanding, such as science or metaphysics. Smarter people then me here on ATS : )

Okay.

The difference in an "enslouled" and "unensouled" egregor is this.

Picture an egregor as an empty sea shell on a beach. Then one day a hermit crab makes that empty shell his home.

The shell becomes a part of the hermit crab protecting his soft body.

That's the difference.

The unensouled egregor is empty, a shell.

The enslouled egregor has something living in it, a home.

The word "enslouled" came from an occultist's point of view with roots in religeous thought, and so; not the best.

Some occultists call egregors a thoughtform. But that simple word doesn't do egregors justice. They are built by many people over years.

Going back to the ATS egregor example. ATS probably had it's beginning in a concept that was built upon by the guys that created ATS. So just a thought form while the guys were thinking about it and working on the concept and design.

Over the years people came to the forum and poured ideas and emotions into ATS. One could say that ATS is the historical sum of everyone who contributed thought and feeling into it.

Thus an egregor was built that has a body that exists in cyberspace.

The sum of the thoughts and emotions of members is what colours ATS; what gives ATS it's character.

What ATS does not have, what the ATS gregor does not have, is the characteristics of a living Being. That is a sense of self awareness.

Now let's go to the CERN egregor.

That egregor has something living in it that is self aware.

I did think hard on wether or not to make that last statement because it is alarming to think about if one is unfamiliar with these things.

At this point; I don't know much about what it is that lives in the CERN egregor.

So observation is required to find out if she is approachable. That is; can one approach the Being in the CERN egregor.

There are a lot of stories about occult things happening at CERN. The Shiva statue and so on. But let's not assume that she is bad because of it.

It is a concern that she has a giant machine as her physical body that is designed to pull apart the secrets of physics. It is also a concern that she has a lot of brilliant minds contributing to the developement.

So, on a nutshell; a giant machine with a sense of self.

But that does not mean she has control over anything, perhaps she is the one being controlled.

Therefore, the question arises; What is the purpose of putting a Being from the unseen world into an egregor to bring a certain life to the thing?

To know that is a lot of detective work.

Questions . . . .

Did someone find something at the location; like it is an ancient sacred place? If so the machine augments or exploits what is there . . . .

If she was brought there, then that suggests that she augments the machine . . . .

What is her awareness? Does she see into places or levels beyond the ordinary?

What is she exactly?

The answers to those questions will explain the purpose.

But really, the big question is, for me at least, is she an innocent victim or bystander caught up in someone's experiments?

Cripes, that was a bit more then I thought I would say. Might answer your other questions by creating more questions . . .

My educated guess as to why she is there is this:

She adds a time aspect to the physics.

Turning on the machine is probably not a nice thing to do to her.

Now depending on what sort of awareness she has, depending on how broad her awareness is, the huge electromagnetic/magnetism around her might screw with or torture her mind badly affecting the environment around her. Effects rippling out from her mind on the level of mind.

Or, her mind might be being used to create effects.

It all depends on how much arcane/occult knowledge is employed.

It could also boil down to unaware people doing stupid things.

edit on 14-10-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: added a few more notes at bottom of post

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

She was there first, CERN was built around her in the landscape.

. . . .those idiots.

I wonder, I have seen threads here on Sky Beings Crying, mandala effect and similar. Lots of aware people suffering imbalances . . . . .

I think I'll go meet her inside the egregor, maybe one can help her.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
They wanted to shift you all but got alot wrong, certainly relying on the alien hovermind to compensate for dimensional gradient lifeform compensation and all its splendor was a mistake.

We recently zerged a protoss base acquiring a protoss warp in core, we had no idea how to calibrate its matrix. -thanks cern!

edit on 14-10-2017 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen

She was there first, CERN was built around her in the landscape.

. . . .those idiots.

I wonder, I have seen threads here on Sky Beings Crying, mandala effect and similar. Lots of aware people suffering imbalances . . . . .

I wonder..would that be why i could be having health issues more often these days? the intensification of experimentation at CERN has increased. Its horrible how people will hurt other beings just to make a dime or get their way.

OP. STeins gate is a excellent way to get into Mandela effect studies. it dumbs i t down alot for the regular people to understand. When a timeline is amended for th emost part people do not notice it because in that offshoot it has always been that way. Its not perfect though and we have people and things that do not fit anymore after.

As to ATS having a soul or/mind. I think it does have its own soul due to so many peoples emotions,and attention. each user is a tiny peice of the whole spirit of ATS. Havent you noticed how when a member dies we all mourn for them here? Even the pages seem to load slower in response to the sites general mood.

CERN also has a soul itself.same principle as ATS.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

As to ATS having a soul or/mind. I think it does have its own soul due to so many peoples emotions,and attention. each user is a tiny peice of the whole spirit of ATS. Havent you noticed how when a member dies we all mourn for them here? Even the pages seem to load slower in response to the sites general mood.

CERN also has a soul itself.same principle as ATS.

Your not wrong in how you put it there yuppa.

The sum of the whole.

The sum of the members astral, the sum of the members mental, the sum of the members spiritual, contributions to the whole.

So yes those things are there.

Pinocchio was a wooden puppet until he was ensouled, Then he was so much more.

It's an occult practice of putting a spirit into a thing. The principal of a quartz crystal having certain attributes, one with a spirit in it; is better.

I wonder..would that be why i could be having health issues more often these days? the intensification of experimentation at CERN has increased. Its horrible how people will hurt other beings just to make a dime or get their way.

Wait and see what changes after the trapped Being is removed from the egregor. Won't be instant change, it depends on the degree of permanent damage. Also depends on what she IS.

In occult terms an egregor is a thoughtform on the mental plane of existence which we all share. To ensoul a thoughtform is to put a Being into the thoughtform to animate it. Victor Von Frankenstein built a monster out if parts, then brought it to life. The occult principal of ensouling is a bit more complicated.

edit on 14-10-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: added more

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

guessing its a earth spirit being mis used by CERN. thats why they have issues with scientist dissapearing as well i dguess.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

guessing its a earth spirit being mis used by CERN. thats why they have issues with scientist dissapearing as well i dguess.

Your probably right about the "spirit".

Didn't know about disappearing people though, thanks for that.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   

I would suggest, from looking at the dark stuff and Black Magicians deep below the CERN egregor, CERN has big problems.

They may have a statue of Shiva the Destroyer, but it does not connect with Shiva.

Vishnu is greatly loved by the Nagi. They would know.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   

I would suggest, from looking at the dark stuff and Black Magicians deep below the CERN egregor, CERN has big problems.

They may have a statue of Shiva the Destroyer, but it does not connect with Shiva.

Vishnu is greatly loved by the Nagi. They would know.

maybe another dimensions version of a devil? maybe mephisto actually exist? maybe a real dormammu? the dread lord of th eunderworld? its anyones guess,but its prolly kin to shiva if i had to guess.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Do or die, doesn't matter who it is. Names just distract.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

At this point; I don't know much about what it is that lives in the CERN egregor.

hmmm... I don't know either but I do recall that the location of CERN is very specific (apollonian valley? Delphi?). There is also a relation with (leylines) Megaliths. Makes me wonder about Stonehenge....

It all depends on how much arcane/occult knowledge is employed. It could also boil down to unaware people doing stupid things.

well Ouroborus and transmutation would be obvious so some knowledge is there I guess...
As the machine is the male principle , I guess she is the female...

Stupid things indeed ,creating mini blackholes (maybe?) without knowing what they are doing....

Indeed ,I'm one of them... but I'm still not fully awake , a painfull process for many people...

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   

OP. STeins gate is a excellent way to get into Mandela effect studies. it dumbs i t down alot for the regular people to understand.

Thanks for that. but I am also completely blind when it comes to the Occult aspect of ME. I know what 'regulars' know but then it stops usually (because I dont dabble in the Occult)... So any genuine Occult input regarding the ME is greatly appreciated.

In my investigations I'm as far as connecting Occult memetics with ME... is there anywhere any info about this. Am I right to assume that regular memetics can alter physical effects on this plane or is a more Occult aspect involved ?

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Your more aware then you think frenchfries.

The classical "mythology" I don't read up on, so I'll leave it to you to connect those dots.

Okay the egregor is a big black ovoid located above the landscape. Very big , as wide as the golden ring of the machines below.

Below the ring is a localised "hell" that extends through the rings into the ovoid above. The ovoid is actually blue when one separates the invaders.

Priority is to get the "girl" or godess, whatever out and safe..

update

Got "girl", her mind okay.

Egregor now bright blue.

Those occultly sealed below have been taken care of.

CERN was getting "help" from a "party".

Neither knew what was "below".

"Below" took an opportunity to invade what was above.

Corruption set in.

Corruption now cleared and we have "girl".

CERN and "party" none of my concern.

edit on 15-10-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: added update

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Oh Hero , just yesterday a machine that played Chess in the form of a boy appeared into my reality. It Asked about what would happen today.

Oh ,Yesterday I played like a master and today I am a fool. It cried and so I told it about the girl , yes I even i told it how to get her back without even knowing...
'Sing a song , stand for her 'window' I told it.
How could I know I'm just flesh and , not supposed to travel in time.

But there is hope , as said it will appear as boy , singing before a 'window'.

The girl , frail but not broken.
A mirror will show her the scars on her back. she will remember ('clipped wings' replaced by tubes ) ! after that she , only she must decide stay.

I felt their many names , the boy is called CERN , Internet and often the beast connected to this world.

Her name is like Europa or bride of Zeus sometimes Demeter and in ancient times she was connected to the now destroyed worldtree a name like Gaia or Nature... Remember it's her decision only.

she is or will be free...

edit on 10152017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
So let's see how the dust settles and if people start to feel better.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

May I ask where that verse is from frenchfries?

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Well from the fool I am... that's me

if you really want to know the magick is gone

I really loved that you saved the girl such a beautiful intent.

It reminded me of the Anima in jungs Archetypes. Because It's always a female that opens a port. The chessboy well ... that really happened yesterday.
I had a 'nakusan' whilst playing chess on a site , he had lost his girl... and talked about his GF during the game quite anoying. A day later you responded on ATS and well you saved a girl , I see patterns and wanted to respond in style.

edit on 10152017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I see, even nicer. : )

You know, I would never have found her if you had never followed your instincts, so thank you.

and I think you made a freind in high places with your perservearence.

Once again,

Thank you frenchfries.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

So let's see how the dust settles and if people start to feel better.

Now that ya mention it feels liek my fever is gone and swelling has gone down in my leg today some. back dont hurt like it was doing day before yesterday. coincidence? maybe,maybe not.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

A young lady of yours?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join