It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connection : Mandela ,SteinGate, Psy-ops and Mindcontrol.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Intro :

This post is about Psy-op operations on the internet using media to control the believesystems of people. In this post I examine Steins;Gate () as an example of this kind of manipulation. The italics are my opinions

Steins;Gate (japanese visual novel and manga) Mandela Effect , Psyops and Johntitor(1)

In the plot of Steins;Gate:

1. Sern connected to Alternate Timelines (Cern?)
  2. Black ops project
  3. SERN learns of the time machine and sends a group to retrieve it, kills people in the process.
  4. IBN 5100
  5. John Titor (1st one)
  6. Alternate Timelines.
  7. Changing the past or the present.
  8. Body changes
  9. Hack the portal/reality
  10. DK Pepper
  11. Seeing alternate timeline , while other peoples see normal timeline.
  12. One Letter mistakes (Like in many ME effects).

Steins;gate Wiki
Sample episode 1 Steins;Gate

Script before 2015 (!mandela meme not on the net).
An anime adaptation by White Fox aired in Japan between April 6, 2011 and September 14, 2011,[i/]

Is it a coincidence or is there a connection with the Mandela effect , if so isn't it plausible is that it has been used as 'template' for MandelaEffect psy-op manipulation?

The popular game Steins;Gate is collaborating with IBM's next-generation computer research initiative "Cognitive Computing" on a series of original anime shorts. IBM's Mugendai (Infinity) website is hosting the first Sōmei Eichi no Cognitive Computing video, "Cooking":

Source

-----------------------------------------------

IBM interested in Visual novels ?

IBM-Quantum computer , Cern and Mandela.

In 2015 without even knowing the 'script' conspiracy theorists made the following connection

Ray Kurweil and others have been working on the Quantum computer AI god. It's here. The information in the video is meant to provide solace to so many who have the perception that their reality has changed in subtle, and not so subtle ways.

Quantum entanglement from parallel universes. Worse than that 'it's pyshics Jim!' , or just a Psy-op ? Testing the people like they were computers maybe , creating a blackcompany made conspiracy ?

Fuzzing the masses

Fuzzing or fuzz testing is an automated software testing technique that involves providing invalid, unexpected, or random data as inputs to a computer program. The program is then monitored for exceptions such as crashes, or failing built-in code assertions or for finding potential memory leaks.

Fuzzing a computer term (Wiki)

Fuzzy yet ? No ?!.Well just replace 'computer' by 'test subjects'.Result war is being fought out right now with the mind as the battlefield

Psychological warfare (PSYWAR), or the basic aspects of modern psychological operations (PSYOP), have been known by many other names or terms, including MISO, Psy Ops, political warfare, "Hearts and Minds", and propaganda.[1] The term is used "to denote any action which is practiced mainly by psychological methods with the aim of evoking a planned psychological reaction in other people".

PsyWAR Wiki

Back to Steins;gate , it all fits the pattern. Is this novel used as a base for mass manipulation maybe even Cognitive hacking ? Not a single mandela video is reffering to it , but still they all follow the 'script' without even knowing they do. Psy-ops at work ! Cognitive Hacking !

Hacking the mind.

Cognitive hacking refers to a cyberattack that aims to change users' perceptions and corresponding behaviors.

1. High-arousal emotion virality: It has been found that content that evokes high-arousal emotions
  2. Peer-influence: Prior collective ratings of an web content influences ones own perception of it.
  3. Filter bubbles: Echo chambers and filter bubbles might be created by Website administrators
  4. Psychological targeting: Social media activities and other data can be used to analyze the

Source Internet Manipulation

So rethorical why manipulating people ? Isn't that eventually to control the narrative. Are we really free when it comes to social media ?

Such manipulation may be conducted for purposes of propaganda, discreditation, harming corporate or political competitors, improving personal or brand reputation or plain trolling among other things. To accomplish these objectives, online influencers, hired professionals and/or software − typically Internet bots such as social bots, votebots and clickbots − may be used.

Just how much of mainstream media is controlled by intelligence agencies? This claim is usually brushed off by the naive fools who might work for mainstream media.

Who controls the past controls the future. The patterns are there. Steins;gate as script used mandela-effects by Psy-ops maybe.

El-Psyop Congroo

edit on 10132017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

Damn, I am trying NOT to have to write on ATS as I don't like the rules here, but when I see a lost lamb I can't help but start the fingers a typin' and give an inch to take a mile. Crunch! There, I just bit my tongue as a sacrifice to the holy T&Cs to save a lost soul, lol.

YOU are the subject. You have been duped. Your mind is full of this stuff. It is like expanding pink candyfloss sponging up your reason, replacing analysis with "lost boy" loops of "groundhog day" repetition.

I am one of the most internet using freaks on the planet. i have seen it all over the last 17 years. Guess what has changed about me and my beliefs???...

NADA! Nothing! I am just a better informed version and not so easily persuaded by my own hang ups, hatreds and paranoia. Still not perfect. Same religion, same politics, same attitudes, same everything. I am immune to MSM, totally. I learned all that in the 1980s reading George Orwell. Orwell can do for you what a million web pages can't, seriously.

As I was more and more exposed to information I had to develop razor sharp critical skills so the BS would not invade my mind. Do you understand what I am politely trying to tell you?

This candyfloss has sabotaged your mind. Instead of doing other stuff that will make you grow you are stuck in this Mandela loop. The Mandela is your problem. You are the one who has fallen victim to it. Everyone else is just thinking that you are naive and buying into a modern myth (illusion, delusion) like people bought into David Icke's Reptiles. For David it was just a money making metaphor game on the establishment because he harbors resentment for being dropped all those years ago. How else are you to treat a sports presenter who thought he was the returned Messiah? For some reason people are suckers for this sort of thing. i think it has to do with all those generations where we were totally controlled.

I expect m words are "jug jug to dirty ears", but it is always worth a try if it even just makes one person come out of the "trance". You are a victim of this.

edit on 13-10-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

This candyfloss has sabotaged your mind. Instead of doing other stuff that will make you grow you at=re stuck in this Mandela loop.

Ohla, Thanks for your input. it isn't dramatic , I know you mean well but candyfloss hasn't sabotaged my mind at all. I just posted a possible connection that conspiracies could be pushed by companies in the conspiracy forum ! Wasn't ATS about that ?

The Mandela is your problem. You are the one who has fallen victim to it.

Singling out , no just no. There are many people on internet that have a problem with mandela I sympathize and that's my true problem. Also another problem is that I love to post and share stuff.

I expect m words are jug jug to dirty ears, but it is always worth a try if it even just makes one person come out of the "trance". My friend, you are a victim of this.

Well yeah , you're a bit right. I love to 'investigate' and ME is very interesting look I'm not saying in the post (you read it?) that mandela is Multiverse I'm just making the connection that Psyops are active on the field.

Everyone else is just thinking that you are naive and buying into a modern myth like people bought into David Icke.

So what ? Ever listened to David Icke lately , I mean his message? I realy don't care what people think about me here or in real live. But I do care that you took the time to ge me out the 'mandela loop'. I teleport some flowers for that in your living room

As I was more and more exposed to information I had to develop razor sharp critical skills so the BS would not invade my mind. Do you understand what I am politely trying to tell you?

Oh yeah, the razor sharp BS meter. Well I don't need one , look this ATS with is critical thinkers misses so much I'm not really part of it. Veritas and YT is on the game. ATS is lagging behind several megapasec. BS is BS but also BS can be used to control people so BS matters , if you don't understand my post yet... well reread it with that in mind.

Greetings

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   

'Its far easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled.' --Mark Twain (paraphrased)

Psychological warfare (PSYWAR), or the basic aspects of modern psychological operations (PSYOP), have been known by many other names or terms, including MISO, Psy Ops, political warfare, "Hearts and Minds", and propaganda. The term is used "to denote any action which is practiced mainly by psychological methods with the aim of evoking a planned psychological reaction in other people".

In terms of internet Psyops, the rhetoric about NK comes to mind. All you have to do is start a thread suggesting something negative about that country and droves of people jump up and spew ridicule and insult, triggered together on cue.

I'm so amazed by it, I wonder sometimes how many people are really fooled by it as opposed to how many people knowingly are promoting false propaganda.

I tend to think the latter, because of the number of threads and posts in threads about it lately. The latest droll was a thread started yesterday on the premise an EMP burst by Korea over America would "kill 90%" of the population.

Then I reflected thats why over the last year or two dedicated efforts to build the dangers of EMP in general have been promoted over and over. So the psywarop could blame Korea for something it hasn't done as a pretext for war.

AHA! Now I get it.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

hmmm... Mark Twain who can argue with that.
But quite interesting is that you brought NK in the mix (sorry for bringing up a non political subject like ME

The latest droll was a thread started yesterday on the premise an EMP burst by Korea over America would "kill 90%" of the population.

Really ,EMP burst will kill people ? Well that's impossible I think. But 'EMP' as context in a psywarop well yeah.

'They' tried a year ago to blame Russia for Cyber attack ,then CIA (Joe biden) now fired 'cyber attacked' Russia after NATO recognized cyber attacks by russia as statement of war. Waiting for retaliation , sneaking Russia didn't respond...

Well I guess that was the original plan and now it's EMP. Never gave much thought about that. but...

... So the psywarop could blame Korea for something it hasn't done as a pretext for war.

...Maybe even deep state attacking America and blaming NK.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   

...Maybe even deep state attacking America and blaming NK.

Either or, Pretext for war. That deep state won't attack america with a nuke, they might claim a test missile was a nuke though and detonate one in the Eastern Pacific as a 'false flag'.

Or shoot down a test missile and claim it was a nuke that was heading for Japan or Guam, etc.

The possibilities are pretty endless, the Pacific Ocean is a big place, who's going to know?

People will 'know' whatever they are told to by the endless propaganda mill.

Why I quoted Mark Twain.

ETA: That thread--

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 13-10-2017 by intrptr because: adde dlink

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   

People will 'know' whatever they are told to by the endless propaganda mill.

... and I'm finally seeing how awfully big that mill is. But to stay on topic 'Mandela' is just a way to prepare people that don't react well on that propaganda. 'Mandela' and 'flatearth' is basically a way to make people less critical by altering their worldview.

Just after the regular (Dutch) news gave us the 'EMP' drill.
They started to talk about Chinese Station Falling to earth , well that would give a big boom , like a nuke.

What did you say again... endless possibilities to manipulate the Truth.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   

But to stay on topic 'Mandela' is just a way to prepare people that don't react well on that propaganda. 'Mandela' and 'flatearth' is basically a way to make people less critical by altering their worldview.

Additionally controlling peoples beliefs, they hear so much ridiculous stuff in the news, they don't know what to believe and 'give up' listening.
Same applies with avalanching events into data obscurity. You can always tell wen certain events trigger a standard gamut of wild theories and fantasy.

Like 911, try and research the truth about it and get overwhelmed with BS. Result is most people shrug, ignore that and / or other world events, because there is too much data to sift thru.

"I don't know what to believe anymore."

"I don't trust anything I hear or read".

"Its all lies."

(which it is, to cover up or deflect from the truth.)

edit on 13-10-2017 by intrptr because: additional,. spelling

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Well that's a fact. The BS is overwhelming in almost everything. So 'BS' is more than 'BS' it's a weapon. A week ago I started to search what was happing in Vegas.... ended up by the powerpuff girl no joke (!). Well After that Idk. If I extrapolate on that , it's save to assume that most people give up searching for the truth.

But one thing most Skeptics don't seem to see is that 'BS' is important , in a way that it is used to hide the truth. With the current level (that is social/political) it seems impossible to discuss 'BS' in a way that it is used to manipulate the population. I think it's way to early for the masses to see that they are indeed manipulated

However the whole narrative seems to fall apart a bit lately. With Veritas and YT it might just hit the MSM within days.

Deepstate (ABC company and such) might react very aggressive to that. Deflecting the 'news' in a way that NK dropping bombs on USA is...

Remember this old one ....

Just replace Russia with NK...

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   

However the whole narrative seems to fall apart a bit lately. With Veritas and YT it might just hit the MSM within days.

The truth is given a moments mention, the lies are a barrage. Thats how we know what the psyops are, they never shut up about it.

How many ways can they continue to sell, WMD, Regime Change and Humanitarian Intervention?

One more country, one more time, again and again. I've not lost hope in the MSM, they never offer any. I've lost hope in peoples ability to differentiate between lies and truth, and their ability to unite and do something about it.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Steins gate, got the DVDs : )

A conversation on another thread might just tie in here. I don't want to distract from here so won't link to it.

So, I'll just copy a post from there I wrote.

footnote

A bit off topic, but I thought I'd post an example of an egregor to round off the mind insights.

ATS has a mind, an egregor.

The ATS egregor is stand alone and not "enslouled". It simply grew with ATS and is coloured by the posters and readers thought-feelings.

Afterlife people from various groups tend to it to stop the egregor becomming too unbalanced. They also look into the ATS egregor to follow "subjects of interest".

In a nutshell; the ATS egregor is a crystal ball that afterlife people use to keep an eye on things.

ATS has both physical readers and afterlife readers. Afterlife readers outnumber physical readers two to one.

Egregore (also egregor) is an occult concept representing a "thoughtform" or "collective group mind", an autonomous psychic entity made up of, and influencing, the thoughts of a group of people.
Source: wikipedia

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   

One more country, one more time, again and again. I've not lost hope in the MSM, they never offer any. I've lost hope in peoples ability to differentiate between lies and truth, and their ability to unite and do something about it.

Well in that we differ a bit. A long time ago I really had my hopes on MSM. Then I discovered a beautiful site with conspiracies that tried to uncover the Truth. Now Still the same URL but different people. When I look at the fall of the 'Weinstein' and the recent discoveries of project Veritas I'm regaining hope.
for years it was known that YT/Google/FB was manipulated and part of Psyops. Telling this 3 years ago was impossible , now well it might become in the MSM. So I think there is hope for the people they are just really slow and stubborn learners

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Egregore... Well 'opening my mind now'. Well if you have the DVD's I assume it's like the Moon-type(company name) , just curious no need to answer ?

I refer to it as Deva/Elemental but same difference.

For some reason I had to discover the Steins;gate mandela connection or at least bring it into 'Egregore'
Syncronicities happen alot when I connect to ATS. Right now It's like it's ATS making a 180 right now why I really don't know.

But's very keen on bringing spiritually back and warning people (for what) ? This whole post was something I just had to do , main point is it (I think) that ATS might in danger of Psyops.

Sorry for being negative but as I feel it ATS (is now) used to suck the spirituality out of people a 'honeypot' by dark entities.

Of course there are good peoples on ATS but at the moment the Egregore as you call it is in my view is balanced to the very negative.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Steins Gate the animated adaption of the visual novel not the type-moon : )

I think it important to define the word mind in respect to the word egregor.

Some people say that mind is universal. Egregor refers to individual minds and that they exist as separate things.

So, we can have the corporate mind. We can also say the corporate egregor.

Now when I said, in a separate post above, that "the ATS egregor was like a crystal ball that afterlife people used to keep an eye on things", I meant exactly that.

An individual mind that looks like a fortune teller's crystal ball. Picture ATS (AboveTopSecret), with all it's members inside that crystal ball. Now picture people who can read minds standing around looking in. I used the term afterlife people as refering to anyone in the other world beyond the grave. They could be nice people, spiritual people or whatever there in the afterlife.

Now let's say some of these afterlife people have agendas. If they can only read minds, then they can't affect the egregor. If they have occult or spiritual knowledge, well then they can affect the egregor for their own purposes.

I wonder if this is how humanity is controlled and spied upon from the other world.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

ha ... moon-type was the company. I mixed up ... whaaaaa...

I wonder if this is how humanity is controlled and spied upon from the other world.

It's certainly food for thought... Maybe thats why CERN (that must be an 'egregore' too am I right ?) is acting that weird in uploading all that dark occult stuff.

Individual scientists don't dabble in the occult , but CERN is a great way to control humanity. Math practically controls humanity , and it also controls the direction that science has taken.

Ideas , maybe briljant ones are given to the scientists by creating the events that might considered just random. Scientists leaded towards a goal , that could be conform the agenda of the as you call 'afterlife' people.

Some were in the 20 previous century , a theory of every thing (physical universe) might already be known. But what is known now by the public only leads to tainted toys 'aka technical advancement' . Eventually that technical advancement takes away the human spirit...

Let your soul gravitate to the love ... yo yo yo.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Well yes, CERN would have an egregor, a mind that is there. Like a corporate mind, everyone in the organisation would tend towards synchronising their minds unconsciously, even if to just fit in.

Ideas , maybe briljant ones are given to the scientists by creating the events that might considered just random. Scientists leaded towards a goal , that could be conform the agenda of the as you call 'afterlife' people.

I would think that if one could read minds then it would follow that you could project ideas too. Inspire.

When you say a "honeypot" do you mean like the computer programs that mimic an unprotected computer server to entice hackers into a trap?

The idea of the universe being a computer simulation, or a hologram reaks of "trap" to me. I won't even entertain that idea. It makes me very uneasy.

I've noticed people get caught up in certain ideologies like politics. As if they are possessed or their minds taken over. They start thinking that way. The USA elections and how it invaded everything including ATS.

If the egregors are the vector for unseen intellegences to influence humanity, then the crazyness is explainable.

edit on 13-10-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: clarity

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

I can literally say the same except, I have been online since there was online. I have read more webpages (back when that was the only content), seen more videos then I care to remember etc...

My thoughts have changed a little over the years, but you got to admit things are getting stranger by the day. Technology leaped in a different direction, were we thought we would be living on the moon we are distracted and still stuck on earth, going inward with social media, digital distractions and conspiracy theories (that are becoming more and more real events and less conspiracy). Surveillance tech that we cannot escape even in our own homes.

Drugs, porn and stupidity becoming mainstream and society being flipped upside down in morality, but believing they are becoming more spiritual and understanding.

Newspeak is evident everywhere I look and Orwell joined forces with Huxley. The America we live in is far more dystopian then either could have predicted.
Huxley vs. Orwell

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Well yes, CERN would have an egregor, a mind that is there. Like a corporate mind, everyone in the organisation would tend towards synchronising their minds unconsciously, even if to just fit in.

Interesting , another way to look at it is I think that random processes have more chance to follow that mind (Cern's). Can you compare them with morphogenetic fields ?
If that's the case that CERN's egregor would do anything to protect it's existence I assume.

When you say a "honeypot" do you mean like the computer programs that mimic an unprotected computer server to entice hackers into a trap?

Indeed like that I feel it like that , the 'hackers' are all the ATS members (CT'ers) in this allegory and ATS is the 'honeypot' which emulates open mindedness while the real goal is to close the minds of the members for spirituality and the true HUman potential. I feel that this is the case right now but the old ATS 'mind' was quite different.

The idea of the universe being a computer simulation, or a hologram reaks of "trap" to me. I won't even entertain that idea. It makes me very uneasy.

Well yes , it's also very uneasy to me. But there is a difference between The Universe and a universe. For some reason I feel very strong that this percieved reality is a hoax/facsimile. Created to encapsulate or protect humans. Souls are not really part of the universe that is examined by scientists. Souls are part of a greater reality.

I've noticed people get caught up in certain ideologies like politics. As if they are possessed or their minds taken over. They start thinking that way. The USA elections and how it invaded everything including ATS.

Well again... I hate , I mean I really hate to talk about politics. All politics that people know is based on media that is unthrustworthy. The energy of this mostly 'political/social' mudpit that ATS has become is very low. That's why I think that ATS's egregore is unbalanced. It used to be open minded and more kind in the past. Sometimes I delve into politics , and start 'hating'. Then I feel how my frequency is drained , that isn't good.

If the egregors are the vector for unseen intellegences to influence humanity, then the crazyness is explainable.

Indeed , another factor is influencing humans and that factor isn't human. The only way humans could take back control is to develop their spirituality (i don't mean a believe do the innate ability to see the true world).

Mandela or FE might be lead to even more crazyness , as I stated in the thread it's a battle of the mind , but In hindsight I should say it's the battle of the soul.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Interesting , another way to look at it is I think that random processes have more chance to follow that mind (Cern's). Can you compare them with morphogenetic fields ?
If that's the case that CERN's egregor would do anything to protect it's existence I assume.

Morphogenic fields? Honestly, I don't think the idea has a basis in What Is. Not that I am any sort of expert when it comes to sciencey things.

The ATS egregor isn't enslouled by a Being.

The CERN egregor is enslouled by a Being. So the preservation thing may be there, depends on what it's agenda is, and what it is that is the ensouling Being.

Enslouled egregors are common enough it seems, so it may not be wise to presume what it thinks or it will do.

Well again... I hate , I mean I really hate to talk about politics. All politics that people know is based on media that is unthrustworthy. The energy of this mostly 'political/social' mudpit that ATS has become is very low. That's why I think that ATS's egregore is unbalanced. It used to be open minded and more kind in the past. Sometimes I delve into politics , and start 'hating'. Then I feel how my frequency is drained , that isn't good.

Fair enough, perhaps it is the people inside ATS that have changed and content reflects to a degree.

The world outside has changed too.

Indeed , another factor is influencing humans and that factor isn't human. The only way humans could take back control is to develop their spirituality (i don't mean a believe do the innate ability to see the true world).

Mandela or FE might be lead to even more crazyness , as I stated in the thread it's a battle of the mind , but In hindsight I should say it's the battle of the soul.

Well yes, to presume that it is only humans that take an interest in tinkering with an egregor would be naive. Just depends on their agenda. Not neccessarily evil nor good.

Spirituality as the only way . . . .

There always alternatives.

Now I'm not in the least bit spiritual in my thinking, so don't get the wrong idea about me ; )

Someone said;

“We are to be in the world but not of the world.”

Dunno who exactly said that, but it applies with egregors.

Egregor = mind = world.

Relative positioning

An egregor is just a mind. A finite thing.

Either we (our minds) are inside or outside.

When ATS bugs me and drains me and calls me back incesantly, I feel it has swallowed me. Lots of ATS'ers say that in threads.

So I step out side.

Nowadays, I contribute thoughts (feeding the egregor? smile).

You probably understand I go "places" on the inner, and some dark ones too, so here is an experience of mine that fits here. I wrote it on another thread.

I base my thinking on having once been swallowed by the mind of a large black astral(?) worm of a type that sometimes inhabits disused chimneys. That was very much like being in a blank hologram, or a simulation where nothing happened. Getting out was the challenge.

The secret lays in relative positioning.

edit on 14-10-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: stupid spellchecker

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Morphogenic fields? Honestly, I don't think the idea has a basis in What Is. Not that I am any sort of expert when it comes to sciencey things.

Well I used that concept as a reverence a way to find a common ground, I'm more or less a sciencey guy. The Egregore concept id new to me.

Egregore.

The ATS egregor isn't enslouled by a Being.
The CERN egregor is enslouled by a Being. So the preservation thing may be there, depends on what it's agenda is, and what it is that is the ensouling Being

Question

...What is the difference , I'm asking because in this the concept might explain what is happening with regard to Mandela Effect right now. As I see it right now the Mandela Effect is getting very dark , even associated with (blood) sacrifice of many people of some kind. Occcult stuff , scary stuff. Well there is a lot of scary stuff on the internet but what me really bothers is the shear amount of followers. If you differ between Egregor's (MandelaEffect is part of the YT/ATS Egregore am I right?) in being ensouled by a Being and not I can make sense of the direction the 'crazyness' as 'skeptics' say goes. If not well than I keep searching...

Well yes, to presume that it is only humans that take an interest in tinkering with an egregor would be naive. Just depends on their agenda. Not neccessarily evil nor good.

Well , I witnessed a lot of inter communication between networks were physical connection is impossible. I chalk it up to Syncronicities , but maybe there is more to that in regards with Egregor's. Evil or good is just a matter of perspective , but if a entity is bad for me I call it 'bad' for short and leave the for me part.

When ATS bugs me and drains me and calls me back incesantly, I feel it has swallowed me. Lots of ATS'ers say that in threads.

Talk about draining.... Well I have that a lot these days. It used to be begning but now it starts to feel more and more like leeching. The whole steins;gate post was just such a thing , I simply had to post it after all the syncronicities lead me to the novel/game.

Now I'm not even a fan of the genre and never watched manga/cartoons in my live but I had to 'watch it all'.
Well I appreciate the story now. But after that night of bingewatching I decided not to post (found it too ridiculous to tired to write).

On ATS a post entitled 'pokemon Russians and CNN popped up' just at the right time.
So just 'had' to post. Leeching Egregor or just feeding

A trick I discovered when I'm drained and that works is 'switching' languages which feels like I'm suddenly disconnected within minutes ...

You probably understand I go "places" on the inner, and some dark ones too, so here is an experience of mine that fits here. I wrote it on another thread.

Well I was about 11 I felt the same , At that time I was experimenting with Lucid Dreaming , but something went wrong. I found myself in a Dark couldn't move, inexperienced as I was it felt like being dead. Now I think it's a state between worlds. I never want to experience that again !

After that I came in a (dream?) world that looked a lot like ours except there were slight differences. This event is one of the reasons why I became interested in the paranormal and later Mandela Effect

edit on 10142017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

edit on 10142017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join