It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My top 4 underrated games. What's your list?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: abago71

I'm currently on an MMO break, so I never tried ESO. Been playing Skyrim and Oblivion. I still have Morrowind GOTY edition if I want to play it.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: abago71

That's very true. EA has the tendency of grabbing the most talented developers/studios and driving them in the ground. It's really infuriating to watch.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
The sit down version of afterburner II was the things dreams are made of..

The Commodore 64 versions of F 14 tomcat and also the seven cities of gold.

My number one all time underrated game of all time... M.U.L.E.

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

Also..

Gladius for the ps2

I beat the tree and farmed the instant death swords for my heavies..

Instant click damage from the tree skill and chance to execute on every sword hit...

My ps2 is long dead but I saved the memory card just in case of the odd chance an alien invasion might be stopped by a gladius duel and I am positive my team is the only one who can win...

Satyr songs and centurian buffs for the win...

Don't mind the undead lich summoning level 4 skellies hiding behind the yeti..

Suckers....

Respectfully,
~meathead

P.s..

I recognize I went full nerd there and I do not apologize

edit on 14-11-2017 by Mike Stivic because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-11-2017 by Mike Stivic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Another good game that gets largely overlooked is Deadly Premonition. It got reviewed, mostly because of it's clunkiness and mechanics, in the 6 to 7 "mediocre" range.

However, in reality, it's a very intriguing game. If you like supernatural, survival horror, detective type games, I would recommend it.

Deadly Premonition

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Hi all,

I'm very hard to please when it comes to games, I'm even wondering if I'm finally outgrowing them?

I'm a loyal cod player, mainly to keep my reflexes sharp. But I prefer games like The last of us, Heavy Rain, telltale's the walking dead, story based games.

I always avoid sandbox games and RPG's (probably the best games I know) as I just find the sheer size of them too overwhelming.

But yes I loved heavy rain, anything dark or story (decision) based. Any ideas? Thanks in advance

Fin

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: FinallyAwake

"I just find the sheer size of them too overwhelming." And yet that is what draws me to games, I love to explore and find cool stuff. Have you tried borderlands? It's a fps, dark humored story and the world isn't intimidatingly large. Shoot and loot, great game.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: FinallyAwake

I can't stand Call of Duty. Lol. Probably because I am more of an rpg guy than fps. Anyway, to answer your question about more story based or decision based games, I would say Torment:Tides Of Numenera, though it will take you 30-50 hours, depending on what you do or don't do, to complete it. Also, Indigo Prophecy and Beyond Two Souls are a couple of games you might want to look into. Indigo Prophecy, Beyond Two Souls was made by the same people who made Heavy Rain. Quantic Dream.
edit on 21-11-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Yeah, I beat the first Borderlands and liked it despite its ending. I tried to play the others since but I really couldn't get into them.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

I have 1&2 but not the pre-sequel or the telltale games. I like playing co-op. Can't remember if there is online play, if there is I wouldn't play that anyhow.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

The TellTale game is pretty good, but I don't put it in the same vein as the franchise. Is it in the same universe, some of the same characters? Sure, but it is a whole different experience. It's good.
edit on 21-11-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join