It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what do we think, 3 or more shooters ???

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Someone if not Paddock shot at the Jet Fuel tanks at the airport before the actually shooting began. I heard shots before the sounds of fireworks went off. Whoever was not shooting into the crowd at the start...

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LondonMan

I would guess a minimum of 2. There's a Truthsteam video out there where they feature an interview with a witness and she makes the statement that many of the dead were killed with headshots, that implies a sniper was involved in my opinion, probably a "contractor" who got away. I've tried to verify how many head shots there were, but they've buried those statistics which implies to me, that the number of head shots was statistically significant.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Diabolical1972

That video (if genuine) clearly show no shots coming from the Mandalay Bay windows later found to be broken out.

Shots audible, but not visible looking right at the 32nd floor right side.

edit on Oct-11-2017 by xuenchen because: busted

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage
Someone if not Paddock shot at the Jet Fuel tanks at the airport before the actually shooting began. I heard shots before the sounds of fireworks went off. Whoever was not shooting into the crowd at the start...
in this video the guy filming looks to his left twice as the helicopter and first gunshots arrive/start, he seems like he has heard the shots from the left hand side of where he is standing, did he hear shots from the parking lot ??? approx. 3mins www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I think without this, the shooters will skate...... if there are more than one. He seems as reliable as Trey Gowdy to me.. not out on some tangent or with an agenda to misdirect.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I noticed that too, saw a zoomed in version but can't find it, doesn't look like any flashes coming from the mandalay

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Well let's just bend over and take it then. We're screwed.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

The shots were probably from the helicopter.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
People can hear the difference between
an Ar w bump fire and a belt fed auto machine
gun and still go with the AR ?
That's some powerful belief systems at work.
Trusting the news over your own ears ? It's ridiculous.
oh and yes definitely more than one shooter.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
I honestly think it doesn't matter.

People died, that's the only real part.

And a person or people did it.

And IF it's people, noting is going to happen to them.

The narrative is already out there, and as far as TPTB are concerned, it's a done deal.

Solving this, or trying to is the equivalent to bagging your head on a wall.

It wont make a difference, but will make ya mad and give you a headache.

Uh, wow. Give up much?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
It depends upon what you mean. 3 shooters over the whole night or just shooting at the crowd.? I originally thought there were at least 3 locations (the 32 floor - 2 windows, being one location). I think there were MANY more shooters at different hotels along the strip, maybe up to 10 hotels. More video and reports are coming out of hotels being on lockdown (Belagio video is out, there are a few) with reports of automatic fire.

I think the muffled automatic fire we hear before the crowd goes nuts, not the loud individual shots, is coming from hotels down the strip OR it was inside his room firing into the hallway (though that is too late from the reports of the shots being 6 minutes before the assualt on the crowd.

On another note, John Podesta is the Father in law of the Lead FBI agent always seen behind the chief of police in the press briefings. The dems run false flags like they run election campaings - #tily. Their arrogance will be their downfall and their contempt for the people of this nation is just dripping from themselves and their actions.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I'm wondering if this has been posted yet. I don't know that it's true, but as interesting reads go, this one is certainly interesting. As Trump left Las Vegas, he said something like "this is a very sad day for me personally", and the story line keeps shifting in ways that are almost impossible to shift.

worldtruth.tv...#

Anyone who was near the door on the 32nd floor would know exactly what they experienced (whether it be before shooting started, or after), and I just cannot fathom how that fellow "Jesus", who is in a complete media blackout, would change the story from being shot after the shooting, to six minutes before. I'm not that stupid.

The FBI handler (Roush?) is shady as hell.

When Laura Loomer asked questions about logical details they got completely wrong, she was basically told to f*ck off. At a press conference no less.

So much shade. So sloppy. I could immediately tell myself that there was more than one shooter. I've gotten expert marksman in the Navy (nothing particularly special) and have also run the gun butts (where you pull down and push up the targets for shooters, and mark their hit location on the target), and I could easily tell when bullets were over my head, and far away. Not to mention overlapping fire of different weapons.

The trick is to lot let up on the questions. The official story sucks bad.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Hey let's have yet another thread about how there's more than one shooter and not one mention in three days about Bob Corker and trump Twitter battle where Corker said the white house is now an adult day care center and somebody forgot to show up for their shift today. (Sunday)
This is the same Bob Corker who we thought might be VP. Who was interviewed for Secretary of state. ( He didn't apply for the job as trump suggests or beg for it either. That's not how those appointments work but trump as usual thinks the general public is dumb ( I love the uneducated).

Just thought you might want to know there's more news than this.

NOW BACK TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING...

A little difficulty staying on topic? You can start your own thread. Comments above have nothing to do with matter at hand.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak
People can hear the difference between
an Ar w bump fire and a belt fed auto machine
gun and still go with the AR ?
That's some powerful belief systems at work.
Trusting the news over your own ears ? It's ridiculous.
oh and yes definitely more than one shooter.

I have yet to hear anything that leads me to believe more than one shooter.
I hear the .308 (ar-10).
I hear the "bump stock" 5.56x45 (ar-15)
I hear the 7.62x39 (ak-47)
I also believe I hear a full auto ar-15/ m16.
Full auto vs. bumpstock have different sound.
As far as all the talk of belt fed machine gun, I'm assuming we're talking an m-249.
M-249 shoots 5.56x45, same round as ar-15/ m-16/ m-4 carbine, etc.

Downtown Vegas is full of buildings, tall and short.
Las Vegas is surrounded by mountains on all sides, meaning sounds percieved could easily be distorted.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Hey let's have yet another thread about how there's more than one shooter and not one mention in three days about Bob Corker and trump Twitter battle where Corker said the white house is now an adult day care center and somebody forgot to show up for their shift today. (Sunday)
This is the same Bob Corker who we thought might be VP. Who was interviewed for Secretary of state. ( He didn't apply for the job as trump suggests or beg for it either. That's not how those appointments work but trump as usual thinks the general public is dumb ( I love the uneducated).

Just thought you might want to know there's more news than this.

NOW BACK TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING...
...... a single ice crystal that has achieved a sufficient size, and may have amalgamated with others, then falls through the Earth's atmosphere as snow. Each flake nucleates around a dust particle in supersaturated air masses by attracting supercooled cloud water droplets, which freeze and accrete in crystal form. Complex shapes emerge as the flake moves through differing temperature and humidity zones in the atmosphere, such that individual snowflakes differ in detail from one another, but may be categorized in eight broad classifications and at least 80 individual variants.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: LondonMan
a reply to: xuenchen

I noticed that too, saw a zoomed in version but can't find it, doesn't look like any flashes coming from the mandalay

One of those "Hell-o World" moments.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Too few casualties.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage

Admittedly, based on the 15:45 min long video which starts about 3:12 minutes before, there was 3 single shots heard. 1st had no impact echo, the 2nd and 3rd did on his video. Plus, it shows the crowd is already dispersing quite quickly to the exit before the first barrage. The cameraman is even asking 'what is happening?'

I would assume those recorded single shots did in fact enter into the crowd...at least 2 and 3. Cameraman earlier even told his group/family, he would be right there when they returned from wherever they were going. So, no suspicion anything was amiss till those single shots were fired.

Not necessary disagreeing with you. Since it is curious that in the beginning of his recording, he does keep panning before the shots, to the sky and exit way, perhaps having had noticed earlier popping noises and looking for fireworks?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
3 assassins from the Mandalay Bay suite on floor 32...

those guys were invited to a weapons sale conducted by Paddock & the covert back-up assigned by the black ops/rogue FBI asset to assassinate the 3 man team of ISIS buyers

the short 3 minute firefight in the Suite between Paddock & the gun buyers went awry for Paddock
(this short gunfight was over with the 4 audible short sequences of gunfire just minutes before the automatic bursts were first heard)

none of any room evidence will support anything BUT the official narrative....(a lone, lone-wolf shooter, dead by suicide)

the 3 buyers of ISIS affiliation had several weapons on bi-pods set up already by the host, there were also a few magazines ready to fire so 2 of the buyers became opportunity snipers, just break out 2 of the windows, fire at the concert across the street they knew was going on...an instant & unplanned snipers perch of a 'Soft' target that ISIS Hyped for weeks to go after...

the 64 yo, Paddock had no motives other than to sate his video poker lust after those ISIS & MS13 buyers left the arms showing in his 2 unit Suite....Paddock himself got ambushed !

all this went down even as 2 other assaults, independent of one another were being played out on the heels of the intel & security agency 'training exercise' scheduled for that same night in Vegas....
edit on th31150775596011062017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join