It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Scales Are Broken

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

DO YOU want them all dead?
SO MANY can't contemplate that mission and THERE are people who can pull it off,but it BETTER be decisive or its just a waste.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

We also have the Bill of Rights and the Petition to the same, which, in combination with Magna Carta, provide us our constitutional foundation, although its true that we have no document whose title includes the term "Constitution".

The Constitution of the United States, though much more famous and widely read, is actually based on elements of the documents mentioned above.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Aliensun,

I object strongly to the notion that any human being is an island unto themselves. But I also object to accepting the primacy we give to law, when law itself is an inferior concept to justice.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

DO YOU want them all dead?
SO MANY can't contemplate that mission and THERE are people who can pull it off,but it BETTER be decisive or its just a waste.

Nope. Not wishing death on any person. Wouldn't mine seeing them get their comeuppance tho. Justice.
Not all of us are so extreme.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

So, unwilling to discuss the meat of the following comment, you just wanted to focus on the word "silly?"

That's very telling, but I'd actually like to discuss it if you're willing:

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
What does "representing all peoples" have to do with the constitution? Probably at least 85% of the constitution deals with how the government runs, and doesn't deal with anything about the people. People need to represent themselves--you're talking about a document that was supposed to be limited in scope so that states could handle being as representational of their peeps as possible, as it's impossible for a central government to do so. Hell, it's even impossible for municipal governments to "represent all peoples" under their umbrella, but they do their best, I guess.

I'd love to hear an intelligent list of reason why you think that the constitution needs re-written...specific examples, not generalized ideas.

edit on 12-10-2017 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I am practically mentally ill ,from what you speak ..as near as I can tell MY earliest pissed off was a black kid crying on the news from his dad getting killed for his skin,I was about 10 years old.
My sister told me because my parents never spoke to me much.
It's called MYSANTHROPY.
Been BUILDING ever since...all I know is people don't deserve what I wanted to do to them , so I joined to fight to relieve that...didn't work they all GAVE up.
AT LEAST we all got home..

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

I am practically mentally ill ,from what you speak ..as near as I can tell MY earliest pissed off was a black kid crying on the news from his dad getting killed for his skin,I was about 10 years old.
My sister told me because my parents never spoke to me much.
It's called MYSANTHROPY.
Been BUILDING ever since...all I know is people don't deserve what I wanted to do to them , so I joined to fight to relieve that...didn't work they all GAVE up.
AT LEAST we all got home..

But now you are experienced enough, to ask new questions. Is engagement the only way to beat an enemy?
What is to be said for disengagement? Disconnection from their matrix?
Letting-go of the things that they use to control us?
Not easy to ponder, but interesting.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I would need CHILDLIKE instruction as I obviously can't remote view or out of body,the CARNAL has most of my attention.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

You're right that the carnal is very demanding of our minute-by-minute focus.
Not talking about OOB, nor RV.
But perhaps about mentally disengaging from the carnal, for short periods of time.
Meditation, contemplation, simple objective observation.
-
Have always found inspiring, the idea of spiritual folks whom are in a state of Love and Peace.
If they can do it: why not us?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I kind of went the other way because it's something that few can do with skill.
My brain is FAST and I am ON all the time.
VERY fatiguing.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Agreed : justice, before ' the Law™ ' .

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join