It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feelings are sooo Important...How do you feel Americans?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Whoever is responsible behind the scenes for the Las Vegas shooting, whether it be alphabet agencies big business drug cartels or whatever.....the fact remains that if this was not a lone mental nutcase gunman, which so far it appears is not the case despite attempts to make him out to be that, then the American Government and their accomplices more than willing to murder the population, the public....that's YOU.

So in this era of feelings triggers and emotions, particularly shown in abundance by the MSM continually asking the survivors "And how did you feel?" (sigh) I wonder how you feel, knowing that quite possibly your Government is willing to kill you and not bat an eye. How can you feel safe? How can you have respect for any agency or Government prepared to do this and other past & no doubt future events? To know that your life isn't valued by those you voted into power? And what's more is there anything whatsoever you me or anyone can possibly do?

Personally I'm angry for you and wonder how many other Governments around the world are and have been prepared to do exactly the same, since all we seem to hear about are the American false flags and attacks on the people. Life is such a worry

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
America - Land of the Free. I will galdy play my part as a "Good citizen" for now until Tyranny becomes law where I can't leave my house out of fear of being harrassed by the govt.

Right now it's not that bad. I do feel the CIA/FBI needs to be reigned in and accounted for. I am in no position to do anything so it's whatever at this point.

America! It's great!

I feel awesome living in this FREE country

edit on 11-10-2017 by Nik0laTesla because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-10-2017 by Nik0laTesla because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I feel great. Thanks for asking.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

You're welcome

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
All governments devalue their citizens, all governments exploit them and use them as slave labor or political pawns.

All governments exist "above" the people, the ones in power, or close to, enjoy a different social, economical and justice system.

Hell, look at the way most of europe is sacrificing it's citizens on the alter of "diversification".

They all do it, just some do it a bit differently than others.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Dont worry about us , we can take care of our situations ourselves.
Other countries need to be concerned for their own situations.

link   
Lol. You guys are so obvious. We the people are the government. I don't know how it is where you live.

I feel pretty good. I can vent, vote, protest, call Trump names, and remain free.

link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Nah the EU is doing what it must for the good of the world. Those europeans are just complaining about the new world order.

(post by Christosterone removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Jesus ATS is losing me...

Why don’t you go to the flat earth forum where you can argue with people of similar IQs?

-Chrs

That would be racist.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

a little harsh don't you think? and unecessary

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I worry
I worry because I feel helpless
I read and read to enlighten myself all the while knowing that to many I have no value and there is zero I can do about it
Yes we in Europe are having a pretty crappy time and yes we can still vote protest etc but its all a show isn't it? Votes are rigged protests are highjacked. The fact that people just like us, who we vote to run the country in everyone's best interest are quite willing to sacrifice people for their own ends is pretty horrible

If it ever comes out as concrete fact that 9/11 for example was entirely planned by inside agencies, how the hell would people cope with that? I know I couldn't

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Unfortunately, it is no surprise to most here on ATS that our government is corrupt and is at the control of the elite and big business.

There was an thread written here way back in 2004 that discussed the love that our government has for the Americana people.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is commonly believed, and history is a good indicator, that factions within the US Government’s Military Industrial Complex have been, and are testing agents and devices on the civilian populace.

They have sprayed cities, injected patients without their knowledge or consent, contaminated the water supply of whole towns, and none of this is a secret.
wariscrime.com...

You mistake the love of country for the love of government. Most Americans know that the government is a snake. That is why it is wise to walk softly and to carry a big stick.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Ummm...tactilely...

All ooooover...my boooody...

YouSir

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Thanks for that link I'll go have a read

edit ok was that post done before the invention of paragraphs? lol

edit on 11-10-2017 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I have to wonder why they even allowed the American people to have a constitution as it seems they are so intent on destroying it ignoring it or re-writing it

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Feelings don't work in America, you have to ACT here or be minimized.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

I don't feel concerned or worried about our elected government officials. What is more concerning is those not elected by We The People and not in the spotlight. Those who have garnered the authority, power, and leadership behind the scenes so to speak. They are the ones that seem to not be concerned about We the People, only their own agenda.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

I have to wonder why they even allowed the American people to have a constitution as it seems they are so intent on destroying it ignoring it or re-writing it

The people who wrote the constitution had just won their independence. They were "citizens" in that regard.

Every year now it seems that there are more and more attacks on it. Seems that they got it right all those years ago, and the people still, for the most part, cherish it.

The government has been trying to dismantle it since shortly after it's inception.
edit on 11-10-2017 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Why are people blaming government for what happened ?

It didn't go on a shooting rampage in Vegas.

They've done pretty much everything they possibly can or legally allowed.

Between the outlawing of murder.

Gun control.

and rinsing and repeating for over 80 years.

How do they feel ?

Who gives a EFF ?

Emotional thinking is devoid of LOGIC.

It's irrational thought and people push that crap ?

Oh hell no.

Since the question was asked.

I feel like buying my own island and telling the rest of the world to eff off.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join