It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 127
<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

I'm so sorry - it's Dr Harley Rutledge (not Harvey Routledge), no wonder you had difficulty.

If you do a serach of "Dr Harley Rutledge project identification" you should come up with a PDf link to his book which you can download (which is what I did with no ill-effects). It's a fairly light read. See what you think.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Nice interview, you can jump in at 7:00.

"I feel almost like a doctor, what they must feel when they gotta tell people some news that is hard for people to digest.
But there is some really great stuff about it, too.

... why they hid it. And I know those reasons. It's totally valid."

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   

why they hid it. And I know those reasons. It's totally valid."

Does he now? Thanks SL.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

I think our best hope are the Sekret Machines books. There the danger is explained that may lurk behind UFOs.
I am looking forward to the 3rd book. The first two were a great read!

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Even though I know Tom, having shared the stage with him, I'm not going to pretend to be an insider here. The mission, as I see it, is a group effort to bring some of these classified technologies into the 'white' world. That, and to bring Govt. approved credibility to the existence of 'UFO's'. I can't say for sure or not if there's going to be a narrative appearing on the horizon that 'UFOs' are a threat and we will need massive funding to build a defense system. That is up for grabs...

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Another interesting interview with Tom DeLonge at DIGITAL TRENDS.

"It's gonna be a wild ride. It's gonna have profound effects on our society."

"a more divine propulsion system that works in harmony with the natural system of the earth"

And of course, in case you should have missed it:
It's Official...DOD Releases Navy UAP Videos To The General Public Calls Them Historical

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I respect Mick West and really like his approach to controversy and discussion.
He is an honest truth seeker and his analysis of the TTSA videos put them in the "plausible deniability" corner. These videos alone prove nothing to the uninitiated, in my opinion.
But now Christopher Mellon weighs in on this with two tweets. This is a perspective we must not forget. We simply never got access to all the data that is available. Maybe soon?

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Thanks again SL. Interesting to follow😉

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
For three years (or more) now DeLonge has been saying we are on the verge of releasing life changing technologies that can provide free energy, clean water for everyone on the planet and the ability to travel anywhere in an instant.

If you believe him, and given the current pitiful state of the world's ecosystem and economy, this leads to one very simple and serious question: "what the # are they waiting for?"

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

I think that TTSA has to fight for all they can publish. They do not want to break any laws and encounter strong resistance from people who believe that it would cause more harm than good if more would come out. Tom DeLonge even says that the motives of those who came up with all the secrecy in the first place are understandable and were right... in their time. Maybe we would come to the same conclusion if we had all the details.

I understand the disappointment and I feel the same. But in the meantime something almost as exciting is going on. This looks very much like the theoretical underpinning for these new technologies. Don't shrug this one off quickly:

Legendary Physicist Stephen Wolfram Is Modeling Our Universe, and He Needs Your Help

Helpful:

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

The Wolfram project is intriguing and worth keeping an eye on...but the headline is click-bait in the sense he is not any closer to solving, or much less discovering a unified theory of physics, the current problems underpinning particle physics. If somehow, his project does create the mathematical language and simple iterations underpinning the physics, then it stands to reason there could be a remarkable breakthrough.

Personally, I’m still waiting on cold fusion, but would settle for a tasty hot dog 🌭 from TDL.

Love your optimism, SL. If TDL ever produces I’ll owe you one of these:

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cravens

Personally, I’m still waiting on cold fusion, but would settle for a tasty hot dog 🌭 from TDL.

Love your optimism, SL. If TDL ever produces I’ll owe you one of these:

In which case I will gladly accept it :-)

Yes, cold fusion is also not off the table!

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

YES! Here, Here to "What the # are they waiting for?"
Now would be the perfect time to conduct a great reveal. This global "pause" has given people in every country a necessary break from the 21st century life on the treadmill. Many are questioning the way we've been living, consuming, polluting. We're all witnessing how quickly the natural world responds to an absence of human activity ---- cleaner air, cleaner water. With the oil & gas industry already taking a spanking, now would be the perfect time to introduce cleaner options! And the powers that be would be knocked off their pedestals if they try to block it.

Perhaps COVID 19 is an opportunity to stop the blind consumerism and environmental destruction? Free the tech, baby!
While we're at (a gal can dream), could we reconsider that perpetual war need no longer be the acceptable norm? How about shifting the balance of power - if oil and fossil fuels had no value, what would that do to geopolitics/oil money?

How might this help us get through the COVID 19 pandemic? Rather than an economic collapse and societal dystopia a year from now, we could be reconstructing our countries in ways to benefit all citizens.

I dream.

edit on 8-5-2020 by SeaYote because: typo

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore
I respect Mick West and really like his approach to controversy and discussion.
He is an honest truth seeker and his analysis of the TTSA videos put them in the "plausible deniability" corner. These videos alone prove nothing to the uninitiated, in my opinion.
But now Christopher Mellon weighs in on this with two tweets. This is a perspective we must not forget. We simply never got access to all the data that is available. Maybe soon?

Somebody is lying. This is the report where the pilot who made the FLIR video said he never had eyes on target, he only got it on FLIR, and it also says he can't confirm it's the same thing Fravor saw, which Fravor did see with his eyes (Fravor didn't have a FLIR that day to my knowledge).

thenimitzencounters.com...

LT.__________ was clear in that he couldn’t confirm that it was the same object as described by FASTEAGLE flight. He never had visual, only seeing the object via the FLIR.

So yeah apparently let Mick West talk to the pilot who makde the FLIR video, and if he doesn't change his story from that report, he never had eyes on it, EVER! Which destroys the credibility of Mellon, or even if the pilot changes his story that means either the pilot himself can't keep his story straight, or else this report we were fed is wrong, so no matter which is the case it's misinformation somehow.

As for who to believe, well I'm not sure any eyewitness is ever 100% credible, but I think it's pretty obvious the #1 mylar balloon Chris Mellon tried to tell us was a UFO sure makes it seem like he's running some kind of disinformation campaign, either that, or else he's so incompetent as an analyst that Mick West is far more credible. It sure looks like a mylar balloon to me and it's so obvious I don't know how Mellon could have ever missed that.

The intelligence community has a long history of lying about UFOs, but if they tell you they stopped doing that, I suspect that's just another lie:

C.I.A. Admits Government Lied About U.F.O. Sightings
Some of what's in that is also lies, so they are lying so much, I don't know if they know how to tell the truth.

The ironic thing is, the release form for the videos does mention balloons, in addition to Unmanned aerial vehicles and systems (UAV and UAS), so at least one of the three videos is probably a balloon, or if not, why does the release form list balloons?

Internal Air Force/Navy E-Mails on Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Revealed

In Elizondo’s own words, the three videos that the Navy admits to designating as “UAPs,” were described as, “UAV, Balloons, and other UAS,” on the official paperwork and written in his e-mails.

edit on 202058 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur
So Christopher Mellon is not exactly Mr Honesty then?

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
So Christopher Mellon is not exactly Mr Honesty then?

Not just Mr. Mellon.

The Snowden leaks contain some powerpoint-type slides of a training session for intelligence agents in how to deceive and otherwise manipulate people to achieve goals to get people to believe what they want people to believe. The slides contain some "UFO" photos and guess what, one of them is allegedly a mylar balloon not unlike the one Chris Mellon showed us, but the one in the training slides was not shaped like the #1 so it's a little less obvious.

So it appears they are putting multiple intelligence agents through these training courses in how to deceive us, and that's reason enough to be suspicious of anything you hear from the intelligence community, isn't it? Mix some facts in with the lies so we can know part of it's true so maybe then we think the lie is true too, by association. That's discussed here, and this is the title on the first page of the slides:

So how many intelligence agents do you think will be "Mr Honesty" as you put it, when they are getting training in deception, and the training includes a "UFO" photo of a mylar balloon? How can we trust any of them? How many intelligence people work at TTSA?

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   
HAs anyone watched "The Great Hack" on Netflix about the Facebook/Cambridge Anaylitica scandal then you will understand the base root of how organizations deceive the public.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

With all this deception where exactly does it leave us? It seems very little can be trusted.

@Blackfinger yes I have😁.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Thanks for your contributions! There are indeed muliple angles on how to view this. What disturbs me most: For us on the outside, TTSA, Dr. Greer, David Wilcock and Q-Anon all fall in the same category: Hopeful tales but no irrefutable proof. I hope TTSA can change this soon (what happened to the metamaterials???). In the meantime, I enjoyed this:

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Thank you, Sacred Lore, for keeping the topic alive with updates and new info.
Persevere, keep looking for the truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join