It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Turning the pages to open the next chapter.

What is this material and why could it shed light on the question what UFOs might be?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Interview with Tom DeLonge in Papermag

You've had your phone tapped?

Yeah, yeah I did. For quite some time. Years ago, there was somebody who was gathering 150 hours of top secret testimony specifically for Congressional hearings on government projects and the US secret space program. People from NASA, Rome, the Vatican, you name it, they're all on there. The top 36 hours that summarized the best parts of all of that footage, I had it hidden in my house for a period of time, and during that time I was flying this person out along with somebody that was Wernher von Braun's right-hand assistant. Wernher von Braun was a Nazi scientist that we brought over to build our Apollo rockets that got us to the moon, and on his deathbed he told this person a bunch of stuff, and I was flying them out to Los Angeles and we were taking certain meetings. At that time a lot of weird stuff started happening.

Sounds like Tom DeLonge is speaking about Dr. Steven Greer and Carol Rosin. What do you think?

So the CIA said, "We better get in there and make everyone go crazy, but at least it's controlled, and when we're in charge we can slowly let people know the phenomenon is real, but, 'Don't worry -- we've been building something secret to help protect us.'" It's a crazy thing, but it's real.

Was it tough in the beginning for people to believe that you're serious and knowledgeable about the subject — you're not just some rockstar with a hobby?

To give you an example, one time I remember bringing up a very specific craft that I believe we're building, in secret, to emulate the phenomenon that our government has been observing for decades. So I started talking about the craft, and its magnetic slide system and how it displaces over 89% of the mass of the ship, how it ionizes the engine, how it glows — I went through the whole thing, and this engineer looks at me, this guy is 70 years old, and he goes, "You better be real #ing careful about what you're talking about." And I go, "Okay, so I'm close." And he goes, "I'm not #ing kidding with you. You better be really #ing careful." And he calls me up the next day and he goes, "I've had calls about you. If someone comes and asks you to get in their car, don't #ing get in the car." [laughs] And that's the # I'm dealing with.

TR3B I guess.

Do you think in your lifetime we will publicly make contact with an alien life form?

I think we already have. Whether or not that will be published or not, I have no idea. I think absolutely it's been happening forever. It's been happening with individuals all over the world, it's been happening with governments to some degree. I don't think we're working underground with aliens. I don't think it's like that, like some dumb conspiracy theorists think. I think what's gonna happen, mark my words, is that they're going to find the microbial life that's they've been talking about on Mars and then, it's one planet over. We're gonna send people up there, and we're gonna find remnants of other types of life. But really, what's going to be there are remnants of other civilizations: architecture, old monuments, machinery, things that have been fossilized, whatever, and then that will get dripped out for another 30 to 40 years. Maybe there was a civilization there.

edit on 13-10-2019 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2019 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
TTSA has acquired exotic material (UAP) with hallmarks of advanced material engineering. 80 EXACT layers of 3 alternating elements, it’s part of an engineered “system.” It may hold the keys to an entirely new propulsion breakthrough. 🚀

Tom DeLonge on Twitter

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

A stone. Got alot of them in my garden.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Progress!

TTSA Announces CRADA with U.S. Army CCDC

To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science (TTSA) announced today a Cooperative Research and Development Agreement (CRADA) with the U.S. Army Combat Capabilities Development Command to advance TTSA’s materiel and technology innovations in order to develop enhanced capabilities for Army ground vehicles.

TTSA’s technology solutions, which leverage developments in material science, space-time metric engineering, quantum physics, beamed energy propulsion, and active camouflage, have the potential to enhance survivability and effectiveness of multiple Army systems. TTSA will share its discoveries with Ground Vehicle System Center (GVSC) and Ground Vehicle Survivability and Protection (GVSP) and the U.S. Army shall provide laboratories, expertise, support, and resources to help characterize the technologies and its applications.

“Our partnership with TTSA serves as an exciting, non-traditional source for novel materials and transformational technologies to enhance our military ground system capabilities,” said Dr. Joseph Cannon of U.S. Army Futures Command. “At the Army's Ground Vehicle Systems Center, we look forward to this partnership and the potential technical innovations forthcoming.”

Steve Justice, TTSA’s COO and Aerospace Division Director added that, “This cooperative research agreement brings additional, critically important expertise that is necessary to advance the state-of-the-art in both our near and long-term technology areas of study. While the Army has specific military performance interests in the research, much of the work is expected to have dual-use application in support of TTSA’s path to commercialization and public benefit mission.”

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 03:20 AM
link   
The Army getting involved is going to make the "conspiracy theory evolution" much more challenging now. Greater dexterity at mental gymnastics will now be required.
(My personal) UFO Jesus

I am sure some of you here will rise to the challenge

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
FAQ on Cooperative Research and Development Agreement (CRADA) with the US Army (official TTSA resource)

Q: Is To The Stars Academy aiming to be a defense contractor?

A: To The Stars Academy is the first organization of its kind and is forging its own unique path in the realm of scientific phenomena and metamaterials research. Its research presents endless possibilities around potential future discoveries and the resulting applications for various uses. For example, materials science innovation made through R&D contracts similar to the CRADA during the Space Race alone resulted in thousands of breakthrough commercial products and created entirely new industries. Additionally, To The Stars Academy views the CRADA as an opportunity to improve the survivability of the brave men and women in uniform, as well as to significantly reduce the mass of armored vehicles.

!!! reduce the mass of armored vehicles !!!

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
New interview with Luis Elizondo.

Question: The Intercept published a story which profiled the Pentagon’s newest statement at the time; Elizondo had “no assigned responsibilities” on AATIP. In order to back up their claim, the Pentagon stated they talked to former “leadership” within the office where Elizondo worked. However, to date, those individuals and the positions they hold have never been identified.

Answer: Emotionally it was very disappointing, but not surprising. There are elements in the Pentagon that are seriously upset with me for me ‘breaking rank’ in their eyes. However, efforts are underway to isolate and expose these individuals and hold them accountable. I am very optimistic that 2020 this will be resolved. I can’t go into great detail on our strategy only because it has not been finalized yet. I think it’s a vendetta by a few in the Pentagon, but I think we will all know the real reason this year.

Full interview here, at The Black Vault.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I'm curious about the Tucker Carlson video up above. There's a segment on the right side while Lue is talking labeled William Guy that shows a bunch of clustered lights on the horizon. Has this video been explained, debunked, what do we know about it?

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

I guess you mean the video discussed in this ATS thread.

In my personal opinion these lights look like flares and one of the replies provides a link to Metabunk where they have some good arguments for that explanation.

Unexplainable movements have become an important criterion for me whether a UFO video might indeed show something unusual. Those slow or static lights always turn out to be mundane unfortunately

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Thanks, that makes sense. The fact it was shown with Lue/Tucker Carlson made me initially think maybe it hadn't been debunked, otherwise why include it in the interview.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
New interview with Tom DeLonge.

Question: That happened through your company, To The Stars Academy Of Arts & Science. Did it feel like you finally proved to people that you know what you’re talking about?

Answer: “A lot of people asked me if I felt vindicated or validated, but I didn’t really. I’ve been brought into something that’s a little bit scary and unnerving, so I don’t really feel vindication; I feel compassion for those people that are going to have a hard time digesting this stuff. And my job is to help them digest it better.”

Full interview here, at "KERRANG!"

And I find if you can say this about yourself, that's really cool:
And there’s quite a lot of things still coming, so it’s an exciting time to be me (laughs).

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Story of the Nimitz video, with references to ATS and thefinaltheory.

Very interesting read!

The UFO was floating extremely still in mid air, this was 30,000 ft above ground level. It looked literally and i mean LITERALLY just like a disk, no stupid traingles or any gimicky things like Independence Day or whatever. It looks exactly how the goverment wants you to NOT think it looks like. It’s simply put, a disk.

The Tale of the Tape, at Popular Mechanics

LOL! Mainstream media mocking ATS for having hyper critical members. Who would have thought

edit on 18-1-2020 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Did you know Tom DeLonge played on the USS Nimitz with Blink-182 ?

And Cmdr Fravor was on the ship at THAT time ??

Amazing coincidences ...

Tom DeLonge x Benji Weatherly:The Whalebone Interview

TOM: We’re not calling anything alien because the reality is we don’t have evidence of what these crafts are or who’s in them, but what we do have is material where we have a chain of titles going back a handful of years so we know where it’s from. From that point forward, we have hearsay for about five decades previous to that. We do have a lot of studies that we’ve done and a lot of previous studies, some at national labs, that show the hallmarks of highly engineered and kind of esoteric material. There are some attributes of this material that are extremely anomalous, and further study, we think, is going to probably potentially show some really outstanding things. The contracts that we just announced—I can’t get into too much. But it is with the US Army and it is a research and development contract that deals with a lot of the technologies To The Stars Academy are doing, like material science, active camouflage and space-time metric engineering—which is another way of talking about antigravity—and all these different things. So yes, the government takes To the Stars very seriously. The government takes the materials we have very seriously and they take this subject very seriously. I think if anything, this shows a little bit to the public the kind of places that this company is going, which is some pretty highly advanced engineering and science.

We talk to the Pentagon a couple of times a week. We’re the ones that set up all the briefings over at Congress with the senators and congressmen, and you see these things leak out. We don’t talk about it too much, but it’s on the show a little bit. We’ve also had a lot of input on information to help our lawmakers understand the kind of things that you think about when drafting new national security law. We’ve kind of had this parallel track of getting the government informed and briefed, getting the people informed and educated and then getting the technology off the ground to where people…it’s kind of the beginning of the internet where they have this thing that nobody understands, but one guy is like, “I think search is going to be a big deal,” and Sergey Brin does Google and no one really realized at the time how important search is. That’s what this is and it will change the way we think about who we are, our history and where we’re going. It’ll really, really pull people together internationally but even more than that, I think spiritually it’s going to have us all take a big hard look at belief systems and our place in the universe. We literally think within 10 to 15years, which is no longer than what SpaceX just did— SpaceX is like 12th or 13th year in and they’re launching rockets, and we think we’re about that far out, give or take, from bringing this technology to fruition—which is essentially what people see in sci-fi movies.It’s really exciting times for this.

edit on 18-1-2020 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   

reduce the mass of armored vehicles

Mmm. This probably refers to new materials for armor protection. There is a more "woo" take on the statement, but my bet is on the composition of the materials used.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   

on Above Top Secret, an obscure message board site

LOL

Cheers

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Mick West, professional skeptic, does a great job at interviewing Gary Voorhis, a computer technician on the USS Princeton during the 2004 “Tic-Tac” UFO incident.

Highly recommended listening!

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Thanks for posting the Mick West interview, I watched it last week and found it really interesting. It's been bugging me though, the description that Voorhis gives of the phenomenon is almost exactly the same as the description of the phenomenon witnessed in Piedmont by Dr Harvey Routledge. Routledge's initial description of his encounters and Voorhis' description of the 'Tic-tac' are almost indistinguishable from one another. It is of course perfectly possible that Voorhis' use of language has been influenced by reading Routledge's book (Project Identification) or material derived there of, but it is not just quite similar, it is very similar. Too similar to be purely co-incidental. In my opinion.

Given that Routledge was writing some years ago for a lay-audience, and Voorhis is a technician responsible for complex electronic equipment, I think that it is probable that they would possess, given a similar experience, a shared vocabulary to which they would resort to explain that experience. I am happy therefore to give the benefit of the doubt, and work from the assumption that Voorhis and Routledge are possibly describing the same phenomenon.

That, obviously, begs all sorts of questions. Assuming Voorhis did not consult Routledge then it also answers the question, quite definitively, that they do not represent any danger. Quite the reverse seems to be true in fact.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

Glad you liked the interview, too! I had never heard of Dr Harvey Routledge and could not find much information online, except comments at Amazon on the book you have mentioned. Maybe you have a link or can give a short summary of what happened at Piedmont?

Whoever "they" are, I tend to agree that they are not a danger in the common sense of the word. They may be a danger to us like an experimentator is a threat to a lab rat. At least it is nothing personal. And if the lab rat manages to get a communication through, who knows... we may be upgraded to pampered pets. :-)

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join