It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOMBSHELL: Health Ranger id's distance of 2nd shooter at LV massacre and it’s NOT the MB hotel

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

He/ They were using bump fire stocks.
They can not be operated one handed.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: comawhite12

Have you seen the crime scene photos? Only one gun has a bump stock that I've seen. Now, I didn't know what a bump stock was until the LV shootings but they're pretty obvious once you know what you're looking for.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

I think the cover up is they guy had full auto rifles because of bolt/ firing pin conversations.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   

So, you believe the official narrative when it suits you?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

No, I believe they were used by WHOEVER was responsible.
As someone who has used them many times before, it's obvious they were on the weapons used. And there is no way they can be used one handed.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I just want to shed some light in the thread. I hope it can help. First of all I'm new and have been following this event from day one. I have been reading ATS and I like that their are some logical remarks and that its not all false flag injected opinions like some other forums. Last thing before I get back to the thread, I am not for or against the narrative but can only examine what evidence we have to the public.

Lets start with Mike Adams. He has no creditable what so ever. He is a known quack that holds no doctorate degree or any audio engineering experience to make a video with such claim of a second shooter. I don't care what his math jargon is, the most critical red flag is he cannot prove or show his report. He has not and will not pin point his conclusion into which video clip(s) his report got his claim because I guarantee a professional will prove him wrong. My expertise in audio is a hobby and have been so for 10 years using all kind of hardware and software. I do not hold any audio degree but pure enthusiast and practice. I have learned to hear echoing, reverb and different FX that can make or break a song.

I personally have download most videos and extracted all the audio, synced them in Audacity and reviewed all of them over and over again. I have found no indication of a second shooter. No overlapping nor indication of one in the crowd. All video when aligned show the same fire cadence from the same gun. If you feel the need to try this yourself I have hosted a project file on google drive that can be reviewed by anyone interested. The audio program Audacity is free widely known open source software that can be download and installed to MS, Apple and Linux.

The guns. I'm not a big gun fan, but what I have learned and talked too with other gun enthusiast is that most of what the long fire rate heard in the videos was the use of a slide fire modification. Combined with the audio project you can hear distinctly that is shows to be a slide fire just by the cadence. If you notice that the weapon on the floor showing a long gray magazine, the weapon has the slide fire on it and includes the helping hand grip to hold the firearm back into the shoulder. There are three other weapons in the chairs that are pushed together and may also have slide fire attached as they have the long gray magazines. I cant tell if they were used or unused, but In the audio you can see the probability of some of the weapons jamming. You can also notice that the other weapons with the bipods and scopes do not have the long magazines but shorter, less capacity. It would make it impractical to shoot as the extended mag would extend down farther then the legs. You also notice one of the short magazines next to the scoped weapon looks fully loaded. I believe he never got to reload it as he just fired onto the tanks in the beginning and decided to into his frenzy. I have estimated around 1000 bullets fired over the whole time line which from the audio shows mostly from the slide fire weapons. Which covers 10:01 to 10:16. I believe Paddock did not use all his weapons and obviously not all his ammo.

I do have unanswered questions just from an audio perspective. Like the first initial three shots made. I think he was trying to shoot the fuel tanks at the airport. I feel that the first one was a miss and the second two were hits, but its visually disputed by the initial people walking fast out the East gate. I don't know at that exact time if they left because of seeing someone hit or just because of the noise.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

No, I believe they were used by WHOEVER was responsible.
As someone who has used them many times before, it's obvious they were on the weapons used. And there is no way they can be used one handed.

Yes, a full auto weapon can be used one handed with sacrifice to accuracy. Againt, the target was 20,000 individuals.
edit on 22-10-2017 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join