It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOMBSHELL: Health Ranger id's distance of 2nd shooter at LV massacre and it’s NOT the MB hotel

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Mike Adams founder of the alternative health news website Natural News just made an announcement that he used his very expensive laboratory to do a thorough acoustic analysis of the many videos on the web.
At around 9 PM CDT tonight, Mike will post the full video here:
Natural News

This is the notification article only, but well worth a short read.

have also forensically confirmed that some rifle rounds were, indeed, coming from a range that is consistent with the distance of the Mandalay Bay hotel. This analysis is rooted in bullet time of flight acoustic analysis (forensic acoustics), and it is irrefutable proof based on the laws of physics. These are bombshell revelations that may change the course of the investigation. All the math will be clearly spelled out for you in the upcoming video to be posted here on Monday night.

This about five hours out from now before he loads the video.
When available, I will reply the actual link.

+25 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Natural News?
No. Sorry. Just no.

+20 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I mean if he shows the proofs then others can corroborate it right. That's the thing about facts...they can he proven. Even if it is a tabloid rag...a broken clock is right twice a day. Now this all hinges on those facts being put forth with their proof for others to assess and until they do its nothing but some guys opinions.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I'm not usually one to crap on the source, but in this case, yea, I'd rather have The Onion as a credible source.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

You think he has a very expensive laboratory?

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Natural News?
No. Sorry. Just no.

YES Natural News!
Have you seen his laboratory?

I know the great ATS member "Phage" is interested in Science...right?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

No.
Have you? How expensive is it?
edit on 10/9/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Honestly it doesn't take much more than some software on a computer and a bit of math. There are plenty enough recordings to get audio from and gunshots are pretty easy to ID as well as the hits on pavement as most of the recordings came from where bullets landed. I wouldnt believe it unless it was corroborated by other experts though.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Indeed, there are examples of people doing it right here on ATS.

(post by Metallicus removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

The only reason this might interest me is that I can see in many of the videos of the shooting that people in the back of the venue are almost uniformly looking at another building (not the Mandalay Bay hotel) and running away.

ETA: Still, I expect more disinfo or misinfo.

edit on 10/9/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I've seen It, and it looks pretty expensive.
It's got gold plated door knobs and cashmere rugs.
Real silk curtains to I believe. Quite pricey.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
edit edit: nevermind... but the excerpt should explain where the alleged other shots came from
edit on 10/9/2017 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

No.
Have you? How expensive is it?

He mentions cost and details in this report last week:

edit on 9-10-2017 by Granite because: corrected link

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I have been pretty skeptical of the 'Alt Theories" on this shooting... but I've gotta say, if you listen to the ENTIRE "Taxi Driver" video, it doesn't take expensive lab equipment to come to the conclusion the floated narrative is bullsh*t.

Also, I might add... a lot of folks are being flummoxed by the natural echo between buildings in the area, calling it gunfire. NOPE.

HOWEVER... the first burst of gunfire in the Taxi Driver video is CLOSE... like it's right by the driver. There's some echo... and then a long pause of quiet... followed after a time by a distant burst of gunfire that is NOT an echo... and is CLEARLY not in the same location as the opening burst.

Now... on it's face, that doesn't mean 2 shooters. It could mean same shooter, moving from one area of the hotel to the other. But, here's the thing... the door to Paddocks room was screwed shut to prevent outside access. Course, SWAT breached the wall next to the door when they blew it open, because it's so much softer of an access than the door and door frame.

Things are not adding up even remotely correctly in this deal. What it means I won't speculate at this time, but I think Paddock may well be a "Patsy"

I'm not jumping on any bandwagons with this one, but the media/FBI narrative is horsesh*t for sure, and there are multiple circumstances that just don't add up... sufficient that a 30 year veteran of Law Enforcement who has seen some real sh*t is drawing a lot of blanks and oddities... much to the chagrin of the FBI.

Odds of BS narrative and coverup of facts = HIGH
edit on 9-10-2017 by dasman888 because: Zombie pack rats 3

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Can't see it. Don't care.
Adams is a snakeoil salesman who revels in clickbait. Always has been.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
It will be interesting to see what he comes up with... There are many people claiming there was more than one shooter to include one of the survivors who insist he was shot from a different location.
thenewyorknewsday.com...

One of the victims of the Las Vegas shooting has blown the whistle to reveal that he was shot by multiple gunmen during the massacre.Rocky Palermo was shot by a gunman in the crowd during Sunday night’s mass shooting and says he has the evidence to prove it.He says there were between 3-5 active shooters firing weapons into the crowd and says there was gunfire coming from the ground as well as from above.Palermo was rushed to hospital after taking a .223 round to the pelvis and still has 30-40 pieces of bullet shrapnel still inside his body.Doctors told him the bullet was inches from paralyzing or even killing him.Mr. Palmero confirmed that his injury was caused by an attacker on the ground and that the bullet was fired at him with a horizontal trajectory and wasn’t fired down from above, although weapons were being fired from “all angles”.Oddly, Rocky says he has been trying to contact the FBI to give them his eyewitness account of what happened on that night, but his requests have been ignored by agents investigating the case.

Blast reports: Palermo — an avid hunter familiar with guns and ballistics — says the different trajectories of gunfire was extremely evident, even in the midst of chaos

Just one of many stories and videos saying there were more than one shooter.. I do not know for I was not there (damn glad too).
www.rense.com...

Having been the News Director and Anchorman at the ABC TV station in Las Vegas for nearly 3 years, I got to know a lot of key people in the city and the gaming industry. I have pretty good idea of how the city works and how it thinks and how it protects 'business' at all costs.

The word I am getting from highly-placed sources now is that every major Strip hotel already has hidden 'backscatter' type X-Ray scanners hidden behind the decor at the main hotel entrances. Personnel watching monitors constantly can see the change in a man's pocket of lipstick in a woman's purse as they enter and leave the hotels of Las Vegas. This was a big secret until one of the major hotel owners let the cat out of the bag a year or two ago. Even most employee entrances and exits are scanned and monitored. Security is VERY tight.

One thing I did hear was there are over 100 Muslims working for the hotel.. That along with ISIS making claims ... maybe nothing or maybe this goes deeper than a lone gunman.. Again I do not know I am just reading and listening and considering.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Oh... forgot to mention Adams in my remarks... something doesn't sit right with this one, and like Phage, I laughed when I heard the premise about Mike Adams.

I think there's stuff seriously amiss in the story on this one... but Mike Adams statement is goofball material.

I like Mike Adams. And, that "expensive laboratory" stuff is rank hyperbole. It's not even an audio lab.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

The only reason this might interest me is that I can see in many of the videos of the shooting that people in the back of the venue are almost uniformly looking at another building (not the Mandalay Bay hotel) and running away.

ETA: Still, I expect more disinfo or misinfo.

Eyewitness reports and perception are not terribly reliable.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Interesting, although I'm not sure what good this guy's claims are in and of themselves (injured by gunfire in a crowd, at night, and claims to know the bullet travelled horizontally? Re-e-eally?)

If different people were firing, there will be different types of ammunition found, by clinicians and/or by site investigators. So let's see if anything turns up to support this claim.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join