It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm confused why is Trump a Bully when dealing with North Korea?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
'Bully' Trump must RESIGN - Terrifying tweets could spark World War 3 with North Korea

Just look at the title alone. This isnt even a Opinion piece. What I find to be the Ultimate Irony of having a Reality TV Star President is the fact that he is a President living in Reality. Hes telling us the REALITY OF THE SITUATION WITH NORTH KOREA. Even in the opening sentence of the article:

Tensions between North Korea and the US have reached a boiling point in recent months after Pyongyang conducted a series of intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) launches.

So again how in the Hell is Trump a Bully?

The president threatened to "totally destroy" North Korea at the United Nations last month, prompting the reggae nation to threaten to test a hydrogen bomb in the Pacific Ocean.

He did the responsible thing and told the world dont F with America or our Friends.

But now Donald Trump has further ramped up threats to Kim Jong-Un, after he tweeted yesterday that "only one thing will work” when dealing with the hermit kingdom. And the “terrifying” message has sparked calls for the US President to stand down amid fears his threatening tweets could spark World War 3.

Again i am seriously confused as to why Trump should step down over MESSAGES vs TESTING A FING H BOMB AND FIRING 2 ICBMS OVER JAPAN.

Washington’s Democrat representative Pramila Jayapal expressed her deep concern about President Trump's latest tweets on North Korea on Saturday, saying they “terrify” her. She told CNN: “It is terrifying the country because I really don’t believe that Americans want the United States to go to war unnecessarily and they certainly don’t want us to be the bully in the schoolyard taunting North Korea to go to war with us.”

WOW. AS A AMERICAN I AM MORE CONCERNED THAT YOU DONT SEE THE THREAT NK IS. NO ONE WANTS TO GO TO WAR WITH THESE PEOPLE BUT THEY HAVE NERVE AGENTS, A AND H BOMBS, ICBMS, CHEMICAL ETC.,

ITS LAUGHABLE THAT THE DEMOCRATS THINK WE ARE THE SCHOOL YARD BULLY. TRUMP IS RIGHT A MILITARY DICTATORSHIP ONLY UNDERSTANDS ONE THING:

ANSWER: WAR.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Because he hurt lil fatty kims feelings .

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
We are still at war ,just in a ceasefire for 32 years.
Trump seeks to END it,because rogue nations aren't going to be permitted to acquire nukes at all.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

The president threatened to "totally destroy" North Korea at the United Nations last month, prompting the reggae nation to threaten to test a hydrogen bomb in the Pacific Ocean.

Are we talking about N. Korea or Jamaica?

Anyway, I wouldn't call Trump a bully in this situation - just a moron.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Stephen20

ANSWER: WAR.

Are you going to volunteer to go to NK and follow the "twitter in chief" dictates?

I can guarantee you none of Trumps kids will have your back....
edit on 8-10-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I think people seem to forget the threats NK has made against the USA and only focus on Trump's counter-threats and warnings.

Some people just absorb the propaganda and run with it.

Meanwhile, Kim has appointed his sister to a high level government position, she's even more radical and crazy than her brother.

The games are just beginning, but the end of the game has probably never been nearer...

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
It is about liberals finding anything and everything to throw at Trump and see if something sticks. They would rather see Trump fail and have 100s of thousands of Americans killed than let him be successful.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Trump seeks to END it,because rogue nations aren't going to be permitted to acquire nukes at all.

That's why under Trump we've seen the near elimination of nuclear non proliferation right? Trump wants Japan to go nuclear, he wants Iran to go nuclear, and he's showing Korea why they need to stay nuclear.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
It is about liberals finding anything and everything to throw at Trump and see if something sticks. They would rather see Trump fail and have 100s of thousands of Americans killed than let him be successful.

I can't believe how disgustingly truthful that is.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

No one is successful when you go down the rabbit hole of instigating a 3 pronged offensive nuclear war, with no allies to back you up. That's what Trump is doing. These aren't negotiations that are succceeding or failing. It's a leader insulting other nations until they attack.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reggae nation?

express needs better proofreaders...

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

I think you may need to change your field of study to activism proliferation first...
They WON'T, and THAT will be a result of WHY,that scares and evades you.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Your technical knowledge of military sciences are quite underwhelming to attempt address us with any authority.
NOW if I wanted to know about HARVEY MILK ,I'll ask.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

No one is successful when you go down the rabbit hole of instigating a 3 pronged offensive nuclear war, with no allies to back you up. That's what Trump is doing. These aren't negotiations that are succceeding or failing. It's a leader insulting other nations until they attack.

You're right. Kim needs to stop insulting and threatening other nations.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

That's why under Trump we've seen the near elimination of nuclear non proliferation right? Trump wants Japan to go nuclear, he wants Iran to go nuclear, and he's showing Korea why they need to stay nuclear.

Links and proof for any of that?

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Why would 100 of thousands of Americans be killed?

I mean if Trump goes to war with Korea then there will be 100s of thousands of Americans killed, millions of Koreans (both Northerners and Southerners) and probably tens of thousands of Japanese.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

It's a leader insulting other nations until they attack.

With Lil Kimmie, thats righteous not insults.
Not only does Kim fly in the face of any country in the Asian Pacific , but the UN and anyone belonging to the UN . Even China has expressed their concerns over NK
Done
Next

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
More and more I think that this is what "draining the swamp" looks like. It makes sense to me that Establishmentarians wouldn't go without a fight. WWIII will not begin over Twitter, and you can mark my words on that. KJU is most likely developing nuclear first strike capabilities as a deterrent, just like everyone else did. All he needs to do is say that, that he does not intend to commit to first strike on the US or any of its allies. The US et al would still put up a fuss, but it would still be a step in the right direction.

But these words aren't coming from North Korea, they're coming from our spineless politicians who refuse to show the world that the USA is united. The reason the world is laughing at us is not because Trump is our President, it's because we look like divided weaklings. Look, sometimes the home team wins, sometimes the away team takes the day, but guess what? The king is dead, long live the king. That's just a turn of phrase, btw, it means life goes on. Get behind your country, for Pete's sake.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
"Walk softly and carry big stick", who said that? In this case I'm not sure what the big stick is. Some new weapons system or a simple nuclear bomb?

Perhaps cooler heads will provable? Non the less, I think Teddy Roosevelt meant, deal from strength.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Yeah he's kind of like the school yard bully who dares anybody to knock the chip off his shoulder. If you do it, he'll make an example out of you. I really hate bullies!

However, in this case, it may be necessary. Lil Kimmie is a bully himself. He's basically holding guns to the heads of both South Korea and Japan, while daring the world to do anything to him as he freely develops his WMDs. Basically it takes a bigger bully to stand up to a bully.

I kind of see this like the scene from some movie where the bad guy is holding a gun to the hostages head, and the hero tells him to go ahead and shoot the hostage. Because once he does, the hero will blow him apart, one appendage at a time.

Little Rocket Man is so off balance right now, he doesn't know what to do. What kind of world leader talks like this? In some respects, it's kind of a black swan scenario for him.

Ultimately China is going to have to step in and take care of business. They do not want the US in NK. If there is any logic at all to Trump's actions, I think that's probably it. If not, I hope and believe that this is how it works out.

-dex

edit on 10/8/2017 by DexterRiley because: sp

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join