It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanksgiving and gratitude

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
This Monday is Thansgiving for Canadians and is a time where we give thanks for all the good things in our lives , no matter how small they may be.( no, it's not just about stuffing yourself with food lol )

Showing gratitude is important in our lives , and personally I can say that focusing on gratitude through some depressing times has helped my emotional and mental health tremendously. We often take many things for granted as humans , and it is only when we have lost people we love, or struggled with other issues that we realize how good it was .

This thread is just a reminder to be aware of the good in our lives , and to share that with others. I, personally am grateful for family and friends that love me , despite my irritating quirks .

Please share what you are grateful for ATS, as I'm sure it can bring joy to others as well.

Happy Thanksgiving to all Canadians !

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
For surviving the year. Really.

Canuckistani Thanksgiving also comes with football. Monday Night Football.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Just for once I'll be honest.

The greatest thing is a peanut butter, marmite and honey sandwich. No, really.

ETA: And happy thanksgiving!
edit on 7/10/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Happy Thanksgiving Wonderful Canadians

Be Thankful for those who love you for who you are, and not what you can give them. Be true to yourself, and to each other. And always be Kind. There's not a lot of Kind People left on this Planet.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
Just for once I'll be honest.

The greatest thing is a peanut butter, marmite and honey sandwich. No, really.

ETA: And happy thanksgiving!

Peanut butter and honey on toast is a fav of mine . But marmite ? Never tried the stuff though I hear it's good for you. Ever tried peanut butter and banana sandwiches ? They are delish !

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleepyDude
Happy Thanksgiving Wonderful Canadians

Be Thankful for those who love you for who you are, and not what you can give them. Be true to yourself, and to each other. And always be Kind. There's not a lot of Kind People left on this Planet.

Great words of wisdom ! Thank you for posting !

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Happy Thanksgiving Canada and Happy Thanksgiving to my cousins in Toronto!

new topics

top topics

join