It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vegas Shooter ACCIDENTALLY Killed Self- A Theory By Thomas Wictor

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: liejunkie01
All I can say is

LoL.

He says that conspiracy theorists make their claims on nothing. Then spends time speculating a plot in which no one knows what went down, if the police flipped his body over, checked the gun at his feet, or any other thing that could have happened before the photo was taken.

Talks about speculation, then speculates.

Lol

Vector Wictor, I say!

edit on 5-10-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I don't think for a minute it was an accident, a snub nosed revolver does not seem to me to be part of his plan other than to end it.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: onthedownlow
Im not positive, but it looked like he used a Derringer 45 to finish himself off. He wouldn't have had that gun out for any other reason, considering it's very limited range. I don't think suicide was his expected endgame, but it was a backup plan, and something likely happened to make him take his own life, be it equipment malfunction, injury, or a conscious

His CONSCIENCE is what I'm thinking. After killing that many people, a mentally ill (but otherwise normal) person has to be overcome with remorse and guilt.

Otherwise, he would have chosen to die FIGHTING...shooting through the door and wall, to take out as many as he could, before being exterminated.

edit on 10/5/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
While I don't know about this guy's theory, according to the "official" story, he sure made a lot of plans to make it out.
Which, for me, just leaves me with more questions than answers.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
He was under enormous stress, in a situation of chaos and pending death. That it was an accident under those circumstances is quite plausible.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: IAMTAT

so he accidentally placed the gun in his mouth. or is he saying that some did it for him.

that can't be because we all know that when someone commits suicide, they always shoot themselves twice in the back of the head, and the weapon disappears.

ETA: guess i should have read the numbered points, still it would be near about impossible for the barrel to go in his mouth unless he was one of those damn mouth breathers.

Question for you (and anyone else) . Who says the weapon had to be in the mouth to be shot in the mouth ?
Before anyone gives me flakes (or is is flak ?) , consider.
Not backing or debating anyone's theory (yet at least)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

A friend of mine came up with a pretty interesting theory about why he did it, keeping in mind he came up with this the day after so before all the other information came out. This was the basic outline: He did it because he was anti-gun. I pressed for evidence and this is the his wording:

So imagine if he was anti-gun. How would he show how bad guns are? He'd buy up a ton of guns legally, he'd set himself up and shoot someone or attack a group of people on a grand scale (his words) and get the attention to the fact that guns are bad, that they're to easy to get etc. etc.

-

Don't get me wrong. I'm not a Yank so have very little information on the laws of Guns in the States and my opinion is probably a little on the fence of it all because I've never put my mind to thinking to much about it although taking guns from law abiding people doesn't stop criminals getting them because they don't follow the law - but his theory did sort of hit me a little, making sense wise. (Again this was the very morning in the UK of it happening)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

You think the autopsy results will be made public...including meds in system..if any gun firing residue was on his face, etc.?

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Dude was dead before shooting started.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

so tell me how the barrel went into his mouth, unless it was open. so he was running around the run with his mouth wide a@@ open or at least enough for the barrel to go inside of it. most people breath through their nose and if breathing through the mouth it's not open that much. i haven't looked at the photo in a couple of days, but best i recall there is no signs of injury or gunshot residue around the outside of his mouth.

also if falling one tends to drop whats in their hands and brace themselves with one or both hands. it's instinct.

edit on 5-10-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

You think the autopsy results will be made public...including meds in system..if any gun firing residue was on his face, etc.?

I dont know. But all I did was ask a question...

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

I haven't seen that footage in some time. I just remember some sort of theory he accidentally shot himself charging his pistol, but from those images it doesn't look plausible.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

so tell me how the barrel went into his mouth, unless it was open. so he was running around the run with his mouth wide a@@ open or at least enough for the barrel to go inside of it. most people breath through their nose and if breathing through the mouth it's not open that much. i haven't looked at the photo in a couple of days, but best i recall there is no signs of injury around the outside of his mouth.

also if falling one tends to drop whats in their hands and brace themselves with one or both hands. it's instinct.

Maybe that answers my question
Thanks , I didnt know it had been determined that was the case

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku
you missed out 29 & 30...

(29) I'm not here to be a target, and I'm not on trial. If you don't agree with me, I DON'T CARE.

(30) I'm going to train you folks to be more like me. Keep your opinions to yourself unless asked.

Strange. I don't remember asking this guy for his opinion.

I also don't remember anyone caring whether he "cares."

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

didn't mean to sound so smart a@@y, just looked at the photo. there doesn't appear to be any residue or injury to the outside of his face. the blood can be seen running out both sides at the corner of his mouth.

just looking at that, you would have to believe that his mouth was wide open if he slipped, or reaching down. the odds of a bullet going into ones mouth would be one for the bookies in vegas.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

It is rather difficult to shoot oneself in the mouth by accident with a double action revolver.
Hammerless, like he had, it is very difficult.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

It is rather difficult to shoot oneself in the mouth by accident with a double action revolver.
Hammerless, like he had, it is very difficult.

That's the glitch in the theory. Accidental shot in the mouth. A little far out.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

just saw something don't recall seeing it or read about it here, or anywhere else. thought this thread is as good as any to post this.
if you look at his neck in image with his eyes closed, you see what looks like a tattoo of the number 13. it is every image of this i looked at.

if you look at the suicide image it's not there on the dead guy.

now that maybe explained by him having it removed, but it struck me kinda funny.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

I believe Paddock also has a Superman logo tattoo on his left arm/shoulder.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join