It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOMUNCULUS - Sperm Plus Chicken Egg - Prepare To Be Amazed!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
For those saying this is old..

I just checked the date on the "part 3" videos, and they are from 2017..

I checked the date on the debunking video - 2016.

Reaction video - 2016.

Voice-Over videos - 2016.

While it has been posted on ATS, I wouldn't say it was old. Also, my OP has substantially more information in it. The other posts don't have any of the later videos, debunking videos, etc.

Lastly - in the "part 3" videos, please describe how to fake the creature eating like that.. It doesn't look like cgi - maybe a mollusk or type of barnacle?

Now everyone has to go look at the "part 3" videos again.. I bet most glazed right over them - and I bet most took "this has been debunked" as gold and as all the evidence they needed. (ATS sure has changed.)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I've been following it too for some time. I was impressed by the little one being squished. It had the feel of an x-living organism. And the movements prior to that.

And the "debunking" videos look more like a smearing campaign, or one made to taint the original's one work, to my CT mind, haha. Because let's be honest, the original ones are way above what the others presented.

His effects are very professionals if it his a hoax. If it's real, well...

I'll keep following, whatever is the case. It's way more entertaining than what Hollywood has presented us in the last years.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I swear i was Just thinking of this,after another thread's title brought it to mind.Freeeeeky stuff this..my young son brought this concept to my attention,he said to me some month's ago "Mom you gotta see the weird sheezy this Russian guy on YT is doing" Very freaky idk quite what to think of this.
edit on 5-10-2017 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

..I know that there is more to this world that what's in a science book

Yes,

Whats in a science book will help you learn how to discover that.

and I can say that with certainty.

Same here.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
this is very odd, i have no idea how he did the update videos, it looks very organic to me

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
the more i look at this, the more i scratch my head
this is either some god tier hoax (better than billy meier) or something unexplainable

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
These are all hoaxes of course (not to denigrate the craftsmanship that went into them). Of course this doesn't actually work that way. The experiment is simple enough anyone can try for themselves and see that its total (disgusting) baloney.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

You and a few others may of been the only ones to actually look at the newer videos I posted.

I'm pretty sure everyone else followed the leader - their loss.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

We don’t need to watch YouTube videos to know “chicken egg+human sperm=a creature” is false. It’s common sense as the chicken egg can’t be fertilised.
edit on 5102017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Anyone know where the idea of this creature began? Is this alchemical, or some kind of magik?

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

We don’t need to watch YouTube videos to know “chicken egg+human sperm=a creature” is false. It’s common sense as the chicken egg can’t be fertilised.

I beg to differ:

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Nice.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pearj
a reply to: Dudemo5

Now you're speaking my language..

There's no shortage of valid Mandela Effects.. I only post Effects I think others would be interested in - but it looks as though my reputation precedes me..

Would you like me to post more Mandela Effects Mr Dudemo?

Awwwwwww yeah, son. Post more nonsense! I can't wait.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

My fans have spoken! Let it be so!

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I used to know a guy who's cousin worked with a guy who used to clean out septic tanks for a living. Says they find little monsters growing in there all the time.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigBangWasAnEcho
I used to know a guy who's cousin worked with a guy who used to clean out septic tanks for a living. Says they find little monsters growing in there all the time.

When I was a kid my uncles septic tank over filled and he had to call the septic guy out to pump it out......The septic guy opened one side of the lid and stood on the other side as he began to pump it out...As soon as he started pumping the septic started to lower and all of a sudden the lid collapsed dropping the septic guy right into the # storm... He completely disappeared under the surface of the almost solid # water and immediately popped back up screaming....

We were shocked, disgusted, scared and vomiting all at the same time...We helped this poor guy out covered in # and he immediately started to undress. Guy got butt naked in the yard while the whole neighborhood drove by and my uncle sprayed him off with the water hose....and I don't blame him....We hosed him off gave him some old crappy towels (no pun intended) and he wrapped himself up got in the septic truck and we never saw him again...

They sent out another guy later that day and he said the other driver quit.....

Can't say I blame him...

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
heres his youtube: www.youtube.com...
the funny thing is that he reminds me of john hutchinson wich i made a thread about last week
both are real life mad scientists that experiment with things that should not exist, yet they work

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The movie Splice comes to mind.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Still a hoax.....

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

i really want to do some homonculus experiments of my own, but my significant other believes it to be an immoral practice...even if it is for science.

le sigh.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join