It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOMUNCULUS - Sperm Plus Chicken Egg - Prepare To Be Amazed!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Cyrillic videos have been surfacing that detail a series of experiments creating Homunculus. Some of these videos are a little hard to stomach knowing the process involved, and because they are downright creepy.

Background:

The homunculus first appears by name in alchemical writings attributed to Paracelsus (1493–1541). De natura rerum (1537) outlines his method for creating homunculi:

That the sperm of a man be putrefied by itself in a sealed cucurbit for forty days with the highest degree of putrefaction in a horse’s womb, or at least so long that it comes to life and moves itself, and stirs, which is easily observed. After this time, it will look somewhat like a man, but transparent, without a body. If, after this, it be fed wisely with the Arcanum of human blood, and be nourished for up to forty weeks, and be kept in the even heat of the horse’s womb, a living human child grows therefrom, with all its members like another child, which is born of a woman, but much smaller.

Mixing species isn't anything new.. We currently do it with "Spider Goats". These goats have been merged with a spider, giving the goat's milk the unique ability to form web proteins.

The Videos:

There is a video which does a very good job describing the original Cyrillic videos - but it's age restricted, so it wouldn't do any good to post here. I found a 'reaction' video containing the descriptive video in the bottom right corner that isn't age restricted (does contain adult language):

Here are the original Cyrillic videos with English voice-over:

There is another round of videos with English voice overs that seem to detail the latest stages of the Cyrillic videos (like a "part 3"). The source material seems to be the same as the originals. The videos show a Homunculus continuing growth in a fishtank / beaker.

The creature bears a strong resemblance to the original (something akin to parasitic). This creature was created using the same methods above, producing one mass with what looks like an eye forming and another with a mouth. The two were placed together and began to merge. The result appears to be a living creature that eats, has teeth, produces waist, has a defense mechanism (spitting poison) and is sensitive to light.

...I accidentally hit "post" instead of "preview" - these buttons need to be different colors and have space between.. Or have a confirmation dialog.. Ugh.

Bear with me - finishing the rest of the post...

Fakery?

There are a few videos showing how to fake a Homunculus video using magnets. The issue with these debunking videos is that the 'creature' doesn't look or act at all like the original videos. Odds are that some of the videos could be fake, but possibly not all of them.

In this video the user shows how to make a fake Homunculus, and how to make it move. The issue is that the original creature seems to aim towards the experimenter and 'spit' at him, causing the user to smash the creation with a book). The smashed creature only shows blood-n-guts, no magnets.
As one commenter described it:
"In one of his videos, I believe the second one, the homunculus shot something at him, he got scared and crushed it with a book and it actually seemed to have blood and guts, I did't see any traces of a magnet though, maybe you can take a look and comment further? I believe it's his Homunculus video #2 or #3"

Another posted:
"The creature was moving up. Not down to ground"

...There are also quite a few copycat videos showing obvious fakes. Things that look like salmon patties with yeast infections, or a filet with turkey necks and eyes with what looks like grub worms.

Conclusion

All in all the original videos are very intriguing (not the obvious fake videos). If you look at the original poster's youtube channel they are all normal "How To" videos (aside from the Homunculus videos). Click the username to go to uploads.

I didn't put this in Cryptozoology forum because it's not a discovered existing creature.

SkunkWorks is my new favorite ATS forum! ...Doing my part to bring ATS back..

Oh yeah - forgot to add... Consider that just because it's not within the realm of your experience, doesn't mean it's not real. I don't know either way and am reserving judgement. This is what the original ATS was all about.

edit on 4-10-2017 by Pearj because: of poor button placement.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Problem is... all of this has been posted before.

ATS, General Chit Chat - Man creates organism with chicke egg and sperm. (spelled rong)

ATS, Paranormal - Russian guy injects his sperm into chicken egg attempting to create a homunculus. (great responses)

Beside the difference between how genes work between species and... *sigh* just read some of the responses!

I applaud the try! Remember, "search" is your friend!

edit on 4-10-2017 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: fix link

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

Highly entertaining, and a unique form of content as far as i know. One question. Do you think this creature is real?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Ummm...this really should be in the jokes puns and pranks forum...you know that...right...?

YouSir

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Yeah. This has been debunked.

Also think about it. If you do want to try and mix our genes with that of a chicken you'll have to introduce the egg before it gets developed and laid. Not sure how the egg of a chicken is made but once it's laid the genes from both roster and hen have already been mixed.

So take a hen. Inject sperm into hen like a roster would. Use a syringe though unless that get you off. Hen lays egg. Then then behold the monster you have created. This is just hypothetical and my no means do I believe this will actually work but it's a better shot at it then the guy did in the videos.

That's just my opinion and it has no value.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
For those asking if I believe the originals are real.. I couldn't say with any certainty...

..I know that there is more to this world that what's in a science book - and I can say that with certainty.

Additionally, posts like this are what makes ATS - and it has value. If these should go in the jokes forum then it wouldn't be much of a conspiracy site - would it?

SkunkWorks is one of the only surviving truly 'conspiracy' based forums left on ATS. SkunkWorks is about as close as you can get to the old ATS (less the alien and ancient civilizations forums).

--

For those saying this has been debunked - please provide a source (I'm assuming your talking about the original, not the obvious fakes I addressed in the OP). If that can't be provided then I'll assume you just believe this should already be debunked because it doesn't fit into your experience - so you state it as fact (kind of weird, but fits the physiology of some folks).

--

Lastly:

"Consider that just because it's not within the realm of your experience, doesn't mean it's not real. I don't know either way and am reserving judgement. This is what the original ATS was all about."

It may be fun to "poo-poo" on ATS content creators, but isn't that why you're here? Another way to say it, is without people like me creating mysterious subject threads, you would have nothing to balk at.

Carry on..

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I’m guessing you (and the YouTuber) don’t understand the birds and the bees when it comes to chickens?

A laid chicken egg can’t be fertilised. The fertilisation process takes place BEFORE it’s a laid egg.

Maybe this will help to understand?

For the eggs to be fertilized, the hen and rooster must mate first, and this process must occur prior to the formation of the egg. Thus, if the hen has mated and she lays an egg, then that egg is fertilized. If the hen has not mated and she lays an egg, then that egg is unfertilized.

edit on 4102017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

A laid chicken egg can’t be fertilised (sic). The fertilisation (sic) process takes place BEFORE it’s a laid egg.

And here I thought my fertilization attempts failed due to breaking the darn egg every darn time I stuck my "fertilization stick" in it.

"Laid egg" indeed!

edit on 10/4/2017 by Baddogma because: added "wit" for own benefit... sorry to anyone happening to read this.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Uhm - duh?

You should work on your "guessing" skills. lol

Though here's some stuff to consider while you're straightening us out. Would an egg contain life building blocks? Proteins an amino acids etc? Probably. A human egg isn't pre-fertalized is it?

I do think you should explain further though - and you should put as much effort into helping me understand as you possibly can so nothings left to chance. I need links and quotes. ...If you don't, millions will believe everything they hear. Without your attention and input, we're all just morons wandering the Earth (save us).

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

And yeah, this is all a hoaxy hoax... not to say some part of me doesn't wonder about the stories of alchemically created little homunculi, but this is just "hoaxy."

I believe I mentioned in another thread on this that if creating homunculi was so very easy, the sewers and waste bins used by boys ages 12 to death would be crawling with strange, mutant life forms.

ADD (well, they ARE crawling with life... non microscopic life, I mean)

edit on 10/4/2017 by Baddogma because: more embarrassing (t)wit

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

True - a few of the videos do seem hoaxy, but a few do not.

I like your humor... like "don't let the door slam on your member". Pretty creative - wish I would of thought of it. Note mine Mood: :booM (not as good as yours, but in the same vein [eww]).

A friend of ours with a teenage son once said "I think my washing machines pregnant." One of the funniest things I've ever heard (had an unexpected element to it).

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

So you know it’s not possible, yet you make a thread about it?

So what’s the point of this thread? Rehash old hoaxes so we can pretend it’s 2005 again?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Fertilisation is how we spell it in the UK. Not my fault Americans use z’s lol.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Well, we all know my spelling "dilemna" so... blame the red underline and American English mutilation!

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Deal!

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
While I agree that a fertilized egg comes after they did the funky chicken........ what we eat are unfertilized eggs... chickens locked up their whole lives dropping eggs like a factory.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
"Ewwww" indeed!

it's a wonder every surface with a crevice isn't caked with a hard glaze...

and I admittedly just saw the vids and remembered them from a few years ago w/o watching them anew... so maybe the ruskie improved his methodology and actually created mewling, mutant life from his (likely over abundant, unused) seed or got better special effects from all the hits... hard to say, though I lean towards a skeptical, though good natured, "Riiiiiiiiiiiight."

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

So you know it’s not possible, yet you make a thread about it?

So what’s the point of this thread? Rehash old hoaxes so we can pretend it’s 2005 again?

Probably ran out of Mandela Effect stuff. Or maybe in his previous timeline, no one had posted this nonsense before.
edit on 4-10-2017 by Dudemo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

Now you're speaking my language..

There's no shortage of valid Mandela Effects.. I only post Effects I think others would be interested in - but it looks as though my reputation precedes me..

Would you like me to post more Mandela Effects Mr Dudemo?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Hmm.

Maybe I used too much sperm?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join