It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House passes 20 week abortion ban.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Gryphon66

Many states require women to undergo some sort of counseling before allowing her an abortion.

Yep. That should be illegal. My point is, government regulations/laws are different than standards of care (like, requiring mental health counseling before sex reassignment, etc.)

There are no laws that dictate what controls a man has over his own body (in terms of medical procedures, care, etc) to my knowledge.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
don't really think there is any law that forces a mentally stable man to have a specified medical treatment either.
whereas, there's been cases where women have been jailed to stop them from getting second opinions till a scheduled c-sections has been done.
one crazy judge even order there be a c-section when her doctors were saying she more than likely wouldn't be able to survive the operation. both baby and mother died.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
don't really think there is any law that forces a mentally stable man to have a specified medical treatment either.
whereas, there's been cases where women have been jailed to stop them from getting second opinions till a scheduled c-sections has been done.
one crazy judge even order there be a c-section when her doctors were saying she more than likely wouldn't be able to survive the operation. both baby and mother died.

Just keep saying to yourself ... there is no sexism still happening in this country ... there is no ...

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: nwtrucker

a reply to: nwtrucker

Why am I not surprised that some murders are fine by you?

SMH

Why am I not surprised at you making such a comment?

You shouldn't be. I'm glad to point out the irrationality of positions like you're espousing here.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
IF you can get an abortion without a background check.

You should be able to buy an 'assault weapon' without one either.

All things being EQUAL.

A pox on both their houses.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Fertility clinics/hospitals business gonna boom in the nearby countries

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

a reply to: SleepyDude

Okay, explain to us how my lack of belief in God affects the rate of spontaneous abortion then.

It's not your lack of belief in God. It's that you're using God in your equation i find odd, as you don't believe in God.

In other words, if you don't believe in God, why use him like a scapegoat in your responses to people?

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SleepyDude

better than using the mother as the scapegoat for miscarriages...

www.cbsnews.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join