It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Floats Possibility Las Vegas Shooter Stephen Paddock Was “RADICALIZED”

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
It's the phrase that is not politically correct.

'Radical Islamic Terrorism'

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
with him sending funds to the philippines and having contacts there .
southern philippines full of militants including IS .
Wouldnt be surprised if he was radicalised .
Then theres the bit about IS claiming credit for it .

At this point him having become radicalised seems the most likely motive .

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Radical is a odd word to use describing any mass murderer... I dont think we'd find some mass murderer who had a sane/sound mind, that was thinking clearly and decided to just murder a bunch of people.. I would guess every mass murderer is either radicalized, deranged, psychopathic, etc...

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: xuenchen

Man is this getting deep. I am going to provide a link that supposedly is from the LVPD mentioning they were going to leave a cookie trail because the FBI is covering something up!

Check out the first post in this Link

Everyone should be looking and talking about this post, its to crazy no to be true, When the subtle hints were dropped in the press conference

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: justneo

So glad that this link was finally posted. One of the only thing I've heard that makes sense to me. Explains a lot in my mind, especially as to the reason for 23 weapons in the room and the suspects use of video surveillance. We've seen this type of thing before, think Fast & Furious so it's not out of the realm of possibillity. The shooter had 2 airplanes, a rather large amount of money for a guy that had a gambling problem supposedly, etc. etc. Possibly a modern day Barry Seal type character??

Still there are flaws. Why choose this particular place for an arm's deal, with such an advantageous position overlooking the music festival?

Either way, seems like there might be a little meat on the bone with this one.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Jacksonsman1

Very suspicious, the amount of guns and ammo for just him self? It's ridiculous. I understand if it was his home but to store that much in a hotel room? Surely he knew he wouldn't last long enough to use it all. So why bother bring it. Unless of course he was meant to sell it......

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   

So.. I may not have been wrong in my initial response on the big thread which I took some verbal abuse for
edit on CDTWed, 04 Oct 2017 06:39:40 -05000000003106x140x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

I wonder if it's possible someone else fired those guns??

They had already killed 'Paddock', shot into the crowds or left them to automatically fire and then left the hotel with other guests??

maybe I'm getting too 'Movie' story based.

ha ha.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Could not be ISIS he could have been radicalized lefty like antifa or that other guy that shot up the republican softball game

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Man is this getting deep. I am going to provide a link that supposedly is from the LVPD mentioning they were going to leave a cookie trail because the FBI is covering something up!

IIf other people went in his room it would be all over video.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Well, jeez, of course he was radicalized ... why else would a good, gun-lovin' 67 year-old White man kill so many people.

Doesn't even take any evidence to know that.

/s

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: justneo

Everyone should be looking and talking about this post, its to crazy no to be true, When the subtle hints were dropped in the press conference

Government is into all sorts of greasy things, and of course, they are ALWAYS withholding some portion of the truth.

I hope it all comes out on this one, if there is indeed much more to the story, whether that be his involvement with terrorist cells or one with the government(in most cases, on in the same).

Hope this doesn't fade away, any and all avenues need to be explored.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: justneo
a reply to: Jacksonsman1

Very suspicious, the amount of guns and ammo for just him self? It's ridiculous. I understand if it was his home but to store that much in a hotel room? Surely he knew he wouldn't last long enough to use it all. So why bother bring it. Unless of course he was meant to sell it......

Provided he took precautions with cameras to cover his 6, AND the fact that (modified semi-automatic with bump stocks) rifles won't hold up long to 'automatic' firing... he needed multiple weapons for those 2 reasons.

Again - 1) the guns will fail & 2) he felt he'd have a lot of time to potentially use all the weapons.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

We may not agree on much, but we may agree with this: "we" will never, ever know the full truth of this event and if you are looking for the MSM to supply it you are looking in vain. All you will get from them is sob stories around their propaganda agenda de jour.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

You maybe on to something. A Facebook friend in Israelhad mentioned the same thing last night and that this was a FBI fast and furious arms deal that went south. FBI is covering it up while LVPD is going nuts about the coverup.

I discounted it until now.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Like I said in another thread, that narrative makes no sense. First, the guns were purchased and registered to Paddock. You would think the FBI would use previously seized weapons. Second, the FBI aren't exactly in the habit of employing 64 year old active field agents. Third, from the types of guns he had the only people that would be interested are gangbangers. Fourth, from the number of guns he had the only people that would be interested are gangbangers.

From those facts this is what your narrative now plays out like. The FBI put together the worst sting operating in history to catch a few gangbangers. From this ineptitude the gangbangers find out its a sting. They then proceed to make it look like Paddock killed himself, and then fire for 9 minutes on a crowd of random people. At which point they are able to outsmart law enforcement and escape before they arrive about 6 minutes later.

Do you really think that scenario is in any way plausible?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
a reply to: seeker1963

You maybe on to something. A Facebook friend in Israelhad mentioned the same thing last night and that this was a FBI fast and furious arms deal that went south. FBI is covering it up while LVPD is going nuts about the coverup.

I discounted it until now.

Honestly, this is starting to sound like the most likely explanation. The FBI was waaaaaay too quick in declaring that there was no evidence of radicalization. They couldn't possibly have looked into it that quickly, especially since this guy was supposedly an upstanding citizen not on anyone's radar. The Fast & Furious gun-running scandal is a known fact, not a conspiracy theory, so we have history of the government doing exactly what this theory states. Of course, they'd be looking to hide their involvement by misdirecting attention however they could.

Also, this guy supposedly was a big gambler, and a common method to hide illegal income is to disguise it as gambling winnings. Which would explain why this is all happening in Vegas.

Really, the only open question is who the deal was with? ISIS? Antifa? Mexican drug gangs? Both ISIS's claims and the Fillipino girlfriend suggest the possible culprit here.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
He clearly said, "Did this person get radicalized unbeknownst to us?"

What part of that don't you understand?

Did you miss the "unbeknownst to us" part.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5
He clearly said, "Did this person get radicalized unbeknownst to us?"

What part of that don't you understand?

Did you miss the "unbeknownst to us" part.

Well **OF COURSE** it was "unbeknownst" at the time wasn't it.

If anybody "knew" ahead of time, the event may have never happened.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: whywhynot

Like I said in another thread, that narrative makes no sense. First, the guns were purchased and registered to Paddock. You would think the FBI would use previously seized weapons. Second, the FBI aren't exactly in the habit of employing 64 year old active field agents. Third, from the types of guns he had the only people that would be interested are gangbangers. Fourth, from the number of guns he had the only people that would be interested are gangbangers.

From those facts this is what your narrative now plays out like. The FBI put together the worst sting operating in history to catch a few gangbangers. From this ineptitude the gangbangers find out its a sting. They then proceed to make it look like Paddock killed himself, and then fire for 9 minutes on a crowd of random people. At which point they are able to outsmart law enforcement and escape before they arrive about 6 minutes later.

Do you really think that scenario is in any way plausible?

Your analysis is flawed. Gangbangers? How about ISIS (not to bring to the ME but for attacking US targets, or Mexican Mafia or MS13 or other deadly threats to the US.

The F & F scheme used straw buyers. Hmmmm

Are you really in a position to know what the FBI and ATF are in a habit of doing? As the saying goes them that know don’t tell.

Why do you say that terrorist and criminal organizations in the US would not be interested in these types of weapons? Looking at the pics of them they don’t appear to be low end cheap Saturday night specials but rather high end weapons, reliable and obviously very efficient at killing.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join