It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Floats Possibility Las Vegas Shooter Stephen Paddock Was “RADICALIZED”

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
At a press conference Tuesday, the Clark County Nevada Sheriff "mentioned" that maybe the LV shooter Stephen Paddock had been radicalized !!

There's been all kinds of frustration displayed trying to figure out a motive for the shooting spree.

There's also all kinds of speculation and mystery about the supposed girl friend that is apparently in the Philippines.

The Sheriff may have slipped up by suggesting the possibility.

He has been very busy and I doubt he's had much sleep.

The video has him saying it out loud.

During a live press conference, Clark County Sheriff Joe Lombardo revealed that the Las Vegas gunman, Stephen Paddock, may have been “radicalized” and that authorities were attempting to uncover the source of his radicalization.

“Did this person get radicalized unbeknownst to us? And we want to identify that source,” said Lombardo.

If confirmed, this suggests that there may have been a political motive behind the massacre.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Or the Police are doing what all the CT's here are calling for and that is to explore every possibility..

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
In other news there are people saying that he may have just snapped or was a patsy. Seeing as how nothing concrete has surfaced they're all equally valid at this point.

Don't let that get in the way of your agenda though.

edit on 10/3/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Serious question:
How can the fbi know this is NOT terror related in 2 hours yet investigated trump-Russia for months and NEVER cleared/caught him???

Anyhow, I have no idea if Paddock was an ISIL soldier but it’s worth exploring....
Especially since they are doubling down on his joining Islam a few months ago...

Likely his girlfriend will know many of the answers we seek...

Going broke to a narcissist may see a man whose entire life was predicated on being better at money than everyone else go completely and homicidally insane...
Which is what happened[im guessing]

Wouldn’t surprise me at all if his Indonesian girlfriend (now living in Philippines) pushed him to murder for the Islamic State...

-Chris

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
Or the Police are doing what all the CT's here are calling for and that is to explore every possibility..

Yeah , the US police force always does , right ? So does the CIA FBI and DHS . Thats how they know so much..

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Aren't all mass murderers radicals, which means that they were radicalized at some point?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
In other news there are people saying that he may have just snapped or was a patsy. Seeing as how nothing concrete has surfaced they're all equally valid at this point.

Don't let that get in the way of your agenda though.

Everyone has an agenda based on fact and logic
Apparently , save for one...

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

Wouldn’t surprise me at all if his Indonesian girlfriend (now living in Philippines) pushed him to murder for the Islamic State...

-Chris

And the $100,000 he sent her was for living expenses, for a few years. She'll be back in the U.S. tomorrow for "enhanced" interrogation.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

I keep hearing how the fbi is taking months to find trump russia connections but only am hour to find no Isis connections here.

This is two vastly different things.

The trump investigation in my opinion is a mess and not relevant to this discussion

I think people are falsely believing that the fbi means they are certain paddock has no ties to Isis, when I believe what they were saying is that they have yet to find any evidence of ties to Isis.

This to me doesn't mean they are definitively saying he isn't isis, only they have yet to see proof.

edit on 3-10-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Dah, evidently he was radicalized. I can't even see someone going nuts and going out and shooting all those people who never harmed him. Someone was firing him up for a while. That sounded preplanned to me.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The FBI went through 50,000 Hillary e-mails in 3 days. They do know HOW to work fast.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Because the sheriff used the word “radicalized” only 2 groups come to [my] mind.

Islam is the obvious choice as ISIL claims this killing...twice now

-Chris

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
At this point, I see no evidence that he was radicalized, just that the Sheriff thinks it was possible. I think it is possible, too - that is the most likely explanation for something like this.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

Because the sheriff used the word “radicalized” only 2 groups come to [my] mind.

Islam is the obvious choice as ISIL claims this killing...twice now

I think any religion or philosophy has the potential to radicalize, even conservativism or liberalism. There have been unofficial reports (not verified at all) that he was both a Trump supporter and other reports that he was an anti-Trump man. I don't think we know anything right now. I am interested to see what his girlfriend says in her interview with the authorities.
edit on 03pmTue, 03 Oct 2017 23:37:12 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Anyone know if marilou is from the part of the Philippines where Abu Sayyaf is based? She too could have been radicalized. She doesn't appear so in pictures but I have to say they appear fairly old as she looks much younger than 62 in them imho. Just a thought really.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
At a press conference Tuesday, the Clark County Nevada Sheriff "mentioned" that maybe the LV shooter Stephen Paddock had been radicalized !!

There's been all kinds of frustration displayed trying to figure out a motive for the shooting spree.

There's also all kinds of speculation and mystery about the supposed girl friend that is apparently in the Philippines.

During a live press conference, Clark County Sheriff Joe Lombardo revealed that the Las Vegas gunman, Stephen Paddock, may have been “radicalized” and that authorities were attempting to uncover the source of his radicalization.

“Did this person get radicalized unbeknownst to us? And we want to identify that source,” said Lombardo.

If confirmed, this suggests that there may have been a political motive behind the massacre.

You mean “prominent fame whore and right wing shill with zero personal knowledge speculates rthat it might be Islamic terror.. just as he claims everything else is as well...”

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Man is this getting deep. I am going to provide a link that supposedly is from the LVPD mentioning they were going to leave a cookie trail because the FBI is covering something up!

Check out the first post in this Link

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   

They have found evidence that leads them to the question.

Radicalized only has one meaning!

edit on 3-10-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: xuenchen

You mean “prominent fame whore and right wing shill with zero personal knowledge speculates rthat it might be Islamic terror.. just as he claims everything else is as well...”

This isn't the MudPit Skippy!

link   
a reply to: Christosterone

67 year old rich white guy, maybe???

It would be like wondering if an old jewish guy had been radicalized...

Sure it doesn’t break the laws of physics, but it’s reallt really really unlikely.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join