It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Marilou Danley Stephen Paddock's Islamist Handler?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I'm not sure if anybody has mentioned this, and I certainly wouldn't want to make too much of it, but it may well emerge that the Manadalay Bay shooter's girlfriend had a terrorist connection, being from the Phillipines.

There is a Muslim insurgency on certain islands in the Phillipines, and Peter Lance, in his book, 1000 Years for Revenge, has elucidated the Phillipine connection to the planning of Al Qaeda operations targeting the mainland of the United States, the World Trade Center particularly. Ramzi Yousef, Al Qaeda bomb maker, being one individual at the center of those plans and considered extremely dangerous.

en.wikipedia.org...

Ramzi Yousef (Arabic: رمزي يوسف‎‎ Ramzī Yūsuf; born 27 April 1968) is one of the main perpetrators of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, bombing of Philippine Airlines Flight 434, and a co-conspirator in the Bojinka plot. In 1995, he was arrested by the Pakistani Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) and U.S. Diplomatic Security Service at a guest house in Islamabad, Pakistan while trying to set a bomb in a baby doll,[5][6][7] then extradited to the United States.

He was tried in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York along with two co-conspirators and was convicted of planning the Bojinka plot.[8] He was sentenced to two life sentences for his part in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing and Bojinka plot.

Yousef's maternal uncle is Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, with whom he allegedly planned the Bojinka plot. Mohammed is a senior al-Qaeda member accused of being the principal architect of the September 11 attacks in 2001. Yousef is serving his life sentences at ADX Florence, located near Florence, Colorado.[9]

Ramzi Yousef is out of the picture, but the milieu that facilitated his activities in the Phillipines still exists.

Peter Lance says, P.451, 1000 Years for Revenge:

. . . there's little doubt that the forces of Al Qaeda will one day attempt to mount another spectacular attack inside the United States. We don't know where or when. So we're left with the question raised at the outset of this book: will the FBI be ready?

I'm sure the FBI is looking into the possibility that Marilou Danley may have been Stephen Paddock's Islamist "handler", as well as girlfriend.

This is particularly interesting because ISIS has claimed responsibility for the attack on social media, a connection that, on the face of it, seems incomprehensible to the average person.

edit on 3-10-2017 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

I read an article earlier today that said she was from Indonesia (with an Australian passport). If that's the case it may even be more to your point in that Indonesia has the largest Muslim population. However, it is my understanding that they were married for some time. It is interesting that she was out of the country when it occurred.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
This turning into pizzagate 2.0

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I am leaning towards him being an arrogant evil asshole who didn't have an agenda.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

I read an article earlier today that said she was from Indonesia (with an Australian passport). If that's the case it may even be more to your point in that Indonesia has the largest Muslim population. However, it is my understanding that they were married for some time. It is interesting that she was out of the country when it occurred.

She may have been a "sleeper" of some kind. The wrong kind! lol.

It's just speculation, but that's some of what we do here.

Just the fact that this guy was so ordinary, and well under the radar for so long, suggests the possibility of "professional" direction.
edit on 3-10-2017 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I am leaning towards him being an arrogant evil asshole who didn't have an agenda.

So he killed a ton of people and then blew his own head off? I'm sorry, but this makes NO SENSE. It only makes sense as a deflection from the more obvious explanation.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

I just read in a news article that law enforcement said they started dating in the spring. But, not sure how accurate that is cuz they lived together in Mesquite, and I don't know how long. But, if true they started dating in the spring, it sure matches up to what ISIS is claiming, that he converted several months ago.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The fact that the MSM is NOT mentioning any ISIS connections is enough to make it very possible.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: HeadCrunchMcRockGroin

originally posted by: Metallicus

So he killed a ton of people and then blew his own head off? I'm sorry, but this makes NO SENSE. It only makes sense as a deflection from the more obvious explanation.

I mean doing it for no reason makes as much sense as doing something that crazy for some stupid political agenda. The thing is that killing people in this manner makes no sense to a sane person.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The fact that the MSM is NOT mentioning any ISIS connections is enough to make it very possible.

They haven't suggested that you sold him the guns either...

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

We're all left with speculation right now because we have a near complete lack of information relative to motive. The question becomes if the authorities do find out a real motive, SSRI's for example, will they let us know?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

I know, but a guy who is an accountant and smart enough to become a millionaire through real estate speculation must have more we don't know about if he was going to be converted that quickly.

I would speculate that there were some sort of heat coming down on him and he decided to go out with a boom. Wether the heat coming down was real or imagined I wouldn't know of course.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

originally posted by: xuenchen

They haven't suggested that you sold him the guns either...

A very very astute observation.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
They're saying he wired $100,000 to the Philippines. These people are HORRIBLE at hiding their paper trail. Maybe that's the whole point though, lead people on a wild goose chase while the real movers and shakers get ignored.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I was just at the gym and it was on the news about an ISIS connection. Not sure where you got that idea.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I am leaning to him being a psychopath, just like his daddy

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

In reffering to Paddock as "Abu Abdul Bar al-Amriki" but more importantly as a "Soldier of ISIS", there is a possibility that he was acting on their behalf.

I read somewhere yesterday that when ISIS claim someone as their "Soldier" it has invariably turned out to be the fact.

There is also the chance that it's just complete BS, as I'm fairly sure that ISIS would claim responsibility for a kangaroo jumping out in front of my car.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

You know what this will do in the end? Make people afraid that anyone and everyone could be an ISIS cell waiting to be called on. Might be why the whole "no history or indicators" angle has been hammered home by the media.

The power of suggestion is very effective, I wouldn't be surprised if this whole thing is just another psyop.
edit on 10/3/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Best add Indonesia and the Phillipines to the travel ban just to be safe...
(and no, I'm in no way joking)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join